Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Screaming KolongFollow

#1 Sep 27 2010 at 2:25 AM Rating: Decent
11 posts
Just found him, ran back to camp, tried shouting for 30 minutes and could only get one other person to join me to fight him. LOL no one wants to do anything but craft grrrrr. If there are any others that actually want to adventure, fight and have some fun let me know in game.

Abella Arianne is my in game name, lvl 15 pug and tons of crafts. Tired of running lame quests and crafting boring stuff. I wanna get out and start fighting fun stuff and enjoying the game. I have an LS if people are interested. I was long time ffxi player. 7 lvl 75 jobs when I quit a few years back and looking to play through to and all end game on here.

____________________________
Abella Arianna
Istory server
level 17
pgl 12, mine 10, gld 10, blk 10, arm 10, all other crafts 5
#2 Sep 27 2010 at 6:15 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
46 posts
jscott10 wrote:
Just found him, ran back to camp, tried shouting for 30 minutes and could only get one other person to join me to fight him. LOL no one wants to do anything but craft grrrrr. If there are any others that actually want to adventure, fight and have some fun let me know in game.

Abella Arianne is my in game name, lvl 15 pug and tons of crafts. Tired of running lame quests and crafting boring stuff. I wanna get out and start fighting fun stuff and enjoying the game. I have an LS if people are interested. I was long time ffxi player. 7 lvl 75 jobs when I quit a few years back and looking to play through to and all end game on here.



what server? This is the only result on google for Screaming Kolong :P
#3 Sep 27 2010 at 11:03 AM Rating: Decent
11 posts
LOL, this is the Istory server thread. I know where he is at just message me or ask if you wanna put together a party and go kill him. I'd just like to come along as part of it.

Abella Arianne in game name. <removed> SE login

Edited, Sep 29th 2010 4:31am by Wint
____________________________
Abella Arianna
Istory server
level 17
pgl 12, mine 10, gld 10, blk 10, arm 10, all other crafts 5
#4 Sep 28 2010 at 8:32 PM Rating: Decent
**
263 posts
jscott10 wrote:
LOL, this is the Istory server thread. I know where he is at just message me or ask if you wanna put together a party and go kill him. I'd just like to come along as part of it.

Abella Arianne in game name. <removed> SE login


Hey man, I don't think it's a good idea to tell people your SE log in on public forums.

Edited, Sep 29th 2010 4:31am by Wint
#5 Sep 29 2010 at 3:32 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
sylph19 wrote:
jscott10 wrote:
LOL, this is the Istory server thread. I know where he is at just message me or ask if you wanna put together a party and go kill him. I'd just like to come along as part of it.

Abella Arianne in game name. <removed> SE login


Hey man, I don't think it's a good idea to tell people your SE log in on public forums.

Edited, Sep 29th 2010 4:31am by Wint


Don't quote it for crying out loud Smiley: tongue
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#6 Sep 30 2010 at 4:56 PM Rating: Decent
11 posts
Darn not an NM, was exploring mistbeaard cove getting new pics of unseen mobs and found another one in there. Nothing like getting 1 shot killed by 10 different mobs though
____________________________
Abella Arianna
Istory server
level 17
pgl 12, mine 10, gld 10, blk 10, arm 10, all other crafts 5
#7 Oct 11 2010 at 3:27 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,742 posts
It is unfortunately but currently there are no NMs in game.
____________________________
FFXIV: Karamethien Seraphus (Blog)

FFXI: Karamethien
Still a Seraph Samurai Wanna Be
Fishing AF - Complete, SAM AF - Complete, RNG Af - Complete, RDM AF - 1/6
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 17 All times are in CST
Rjaye, Anonymous Guests (16)