Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Macro HelpFollow

#1 Sep 27 2010 at 10:22 AM Rating: Default
I searched for a thread already containting the help I need but I was unable to locate one.


I play an Archer and I leveld up a Conjurer just for stone skin and cure. I was curious what is the macro I need to set up two different macros one to cast cure on my self and one to cast Stoneskin. I know nothing about macros and could not find anything on how to set them up ty in advance.
____________________________
"Reason itself is fallible, and this fallibility must find a place in our logic."
-Nicola Abbagnano-
#2 Sep 27 2010 at 10:25 AM Rating: Good
Sage
*
137 posts
Ap0stle wrote:
I searched for a thread already containting the help I need but I was unable to locate one.


I play an Archer and I leveld up a Conjurer just for stone skin and cure. I was curious what is the macro I need to set up two different macros one to cast cure on my self and one to cast Stoneskin. I know nothing about macros and could not find anything on how to set them up ty in advance.


You might find this useful, it's a link someone else had posted for a macro generator.
http://www.yetikitn.com/ffxiv/# (This turns out to just be for equipping abilities and gear)

Here is a list of the macros and text commands with examples from the Lodestone.
http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/guide/macro01.html

Edited, Sep 27th 2010 12:32pm by sima2
____________________________
Final Fantasy XIV
Character: Ryiah Nustar--Dunesfolk Lalafell♀
City: Ul'dah
Server: Wutai


#3 Sep 27 2010 at 10:27 AM Rating: Good
Sage
*
153 posts
that macro website is for changing classes only.

I made a macro thread in the conjurer forum if you want more details, but a quick guide to stoneskin, etc.

it would be

/ac "Stoneskin" <me>

and

/ac "Cure" <me>

Personally, I would scratch the stoneskin macro because even on a conj main it isn't worth using
____________________________
FFXI :Fenrir / Gael / 75 THF
FFXIV : Figaro / Devan Glasio / XX Conj
My Conjurer Guide
Small Durability and Optimal Rank Guide
#4 Sep 27 2010 at 10:28 AM Rating: Decent
*
105 posts
You can just equip the skills from the ability screen. Put on your bow so you are an archer, open abilities, change the drop down list to Conjurer, set cure and stoneskin to your bars.
#5 Sep 27 2010 at 10:30 AM Rating: Good
Sage
*
137 posts
Oh, I see what you mean. I just saw it had abilities and assumed it could make any of them. I see now it's just for assigning them to specific slots.
____________________________
Final Fantasy XIV
Character: Ryiah Nustar--Dunesfolk Lalafell♀
City: Ul'dah
Server: Wutai


#6 Sep 27 2010 at 10:30 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
xGaelx wrote:
Personally, I would scratch the stoneskin macro because even on a conj main it isn't worth using


And so it begins... Smiley: smile
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#7 Sep 27 2010 at 10:32 AM Rating: Good
Sage
*
153 posts
i'm not sure what you're getting at there wint =P

I have been playing 100% conj since CE released, and I'm just giving a friendly little warning that stoneskin is not worth the mana or the 6-8 seconds it takes to cast it. Especially as a sub spell where it will be weaker. It is removed in one hit by anything Dodo+
____________________________
FFXI :Fenrir / Gael / 75 THF
FFXIV : Figaro / Devan Glasio / XX Conj
My Conjurer Guide
Small Durability and Optimal Rank Guide
#8 Sep 27 2010 at 10:34 AM Rating: Good
Sage
*
137 posts
Wint wrote:
xGaelx wrote:
Personally, I would scratch the stoneskin macro because even on a conj main it isn't worth using


And so it begins... Smiley: smile


You had to go and point it out. Now everyone is going to fight over this for the next few days :( SHAME ON YOU!
____________________________
Final Fantasy XIV
Character: Ryiah Nustar--Dunesfolk Lalafell♀
City: Ul'dah
Server: Wutai


This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 17 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (17)