Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

What is thisFollow

#1 Sep 27 2010 at 3:55 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
191 posts
#2 Sep 27 2010 at 3:57 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
I'm 12 years old and what is this?


Also, you linked your thumbnails. Larger pics would be more helpful :)

EDIT: Clicking the [IMG] part seems to take me to the actual picture. You can't link pics on these boards through bbcode; you have to upload them and link to the image number (requires premium)

But yeah, I was thinking they were airship docks too; that the airship would travel from point to point on a schedule, similar to a bus.

EDIT: Yo dawg, I herd someone rated me down because they don't like memes, and that's terrible. I've already backtraced it, and I'm calling the internet police.

Edited, Sep 27th 2010 6:00pm by Mikhalia
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#3 Sep 27 2010 at 4:00 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,675 posts
I think its an airship dock too, I stumbled upon it a while ago. But it is a bit out of the way for a dock though....hrmm.
#4 Sep 27 2010 at 4:01 PM Rating: Good
*****
11,539 posts
Kierk wrote:
I think its an airship dock too, I stumbled upon it a while ago. But it is a bit out of the way for a dock though....hrmm.

Yeah, like I said; I'm thinking airships might be on a bus-like schedule and these are the "bus stops"
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#5 Sep 27 2010 at 4:19 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,675 posts
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
Kierk wrote:
I think its an airship dock too, I stumbled upon it a while ago. But it is a bit out of the way for a dock though....hrmm.

Yeah, like I said; I'm thinking airships might be on a bus-like schedule and these are the "bus stops"



I hope there aren't any crazy homeless/druggie moogles on board.
#6 Sep 27 2010 at 4:23 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
492 posts
Gridania Has them plotted aboout the woods and the airship dock is located downstairs in the Adventurer's guild, also if your out an about in the woods you can see these "air buses" floating about between the tree's but they don't land
____________________________
FFXI : Ryobi & Ryder Asura
FFXIV : Bracken Wood Gridania-Balmung

[ffxivsig]dd56e309af6849f1ae5797cc1681e494[/ffxivsig]
#7 Sep 27 2010 at 4:24 PM Rating: Good
**
394 posts
Kierk wrote:
I hope there aren't any crazy homeless/druggie moogles on board.


Yo man, I need a fix, can you hook me up, kupo?
#8 Sep 27 2010 at 4:30 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,675 posts
TraumaFox wrote:
Kierk wrote:
I hope there aren't any crazy homeless/druggie moogles on board.


Yo man, I need a fix, can you hook me up, kupo?




LOL, kupo man...just a bit...wind shard...anything?!??
#9 Sep 27 2010 at 4:32 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
777 posts
There's a few of them scattered around the LL area. For some reason, I thought shoopufs when I saw them. Far more awesome than airships. :)
#10 Sep 27 2010 at 5:30 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
BlueDolphin wrote:
There's a few of them scattered around the LL area. For some reason, I thought shoopufs when I saw them. Far more awesome than airships. :)


Ride de Shoopuf?
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#11 Sep 27 2010 at 5:35 PM Rating: Good
*
154 posts
BlueDolphin wrote:
There's a few of them scattered around the LL area. For some reason, I thought shoopufs when I saw them. Far more awesome than airships. :)


This would be a great ideabibble, since the taru lost their speech impedimentibibbles, we needibibble someone to take their place.

Bibble.
____________________________
Shinalia Wynne Durstian, boat addict, poker of taru and lalafel.

FFXI: Kujata Server (I'm NOT in denial, really!)
Rank 10 Windurstian
FFXIV: Besaid Server Shinalia Durstian
#12 Sep 27 2010 at 5:43 PM Rating: Good
Quote:
Ride de Shoopuf?


Shumbody shave me!
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 20 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (20)