Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Best Class (fun thread)Follow

#152 Oct 03 2010 at 4:21 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
777 posts
Pugilist +1
Carpenter -1 ( FATALITY!!! )
#153 Oct 03 2010 at 4:24 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
 
Pugilist          27 
Gladiator         23 
Lancer            23 
Marauder          20 
Archer            16 
Alchemist         15 
Weaver            15 
Thaumaturge       13 
Goldsmith         12 
Armorer           11 
Conjurer          8 
Miner             6 
Blacksmith        5 
Carpenter         0 


Say goodbye to Carpenter.

EDIT: Also, just a friendly piece of advice. If you have long hair like I do and you happen to lean down near your computer which happens to have a pair of fans on the side... Consider being more careful. Having your hair yanked out by your computer hurts like a ************.

Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 6:26pm by Mikhalia
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#154 Oct 03 2010 at 4:24 PM Rating: Decent
**
519 posts
edit carpenter gone

BLacksmith your next... -2

Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 5:26pm by Galkaholics
____________________________
FFXI 75rdm 75 war 37 blm 37whm 56mnk 32 blu (Temporarily Retired)

FFXIV Rabanastre: Lolita Conplex deleted. misfits ls used me gave em all my stuff being a good guildie then they riddiculed me til i quit.. stay away from

#155 Oct 03 2010 at 4:26 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
Galkaholics wrote:
buh bye Carpenter -1

BLacksmith your next... -1


Carpenter is already gone. You can change your vote if you'd like.
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#156 Oct 03 2010 at 4:27 PM Rating: Decent
**
519 posts
way ahead of ya lol
lol your responce and my edit were at the exact same time bizzarro so i get trips points right

Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 5:28pm by Galkaholics
____________________________
FFXI 75rdm 75 war 37 blm 37whm 56mnk 32 blu (Temporarily Retired)

FFXIV Rabanastre: Lolita Conplex deleted. misfits ls used me gave em all my stuff being a good guildie then they riddiculed me til i quit.. stay away from

#157 Oct 03 2010 at 4:29 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
Galkaholics wrote:
way ahead of ya lol
lol your responce and my edit were at the exact same time bizzarro so i get trips points right

Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 5:28pm by Galkaholics


You wish :P
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#158 Oct 03 2010 at 4:31 PM Rating: Decent
**
519 posts
i do cause itd be the end of BS everyone is tired of BS.. no one likes a BS'er.. there so full of BS...


pun's are jokes made by lazy writers...
____________________________
FFXI 75rdm 75 war 37 blm 37whm 56mnk 32 blu (Temporarily Retired)

FFXIV Rabanastre: Lolita Conplex deleted. misfits ls used me gave em all my stuff being a good guildie then they riddiculed me til i quit.. stay away from

#159 Oct 03 2010 at 4:35 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
Galkaholics wrote:
i do cause itd be the end of BS everyone is tired of BS.. no one likes a BS'er.. there so full of BS...


pun's are jokes made by lazy writers...


*groan*
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#160 Oct 03 2010 at 4:35 PM Rating: Decent
**
519 posts
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:


EDIT: Also, just a friendly piece of advice. If you have long hair like I do and you happen to lean down near your computer which happens to have a pair of fans on the side... Consider being more careful. Having your hair yanked out by your computer hurts like a mother@#%^er.

Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 6:26pm by Mikhalia

all my fans blow outwards and i have abt 3 foot long hair lol and yes im a dood the only ones that suck air in are in the front its an antec 900 and those have mesh grates covering them so thats never happened to me the many times i was leaning over my pc.. which i do often in the winter as it doubles as a space heater seriously the exhaust is like a blowdryer set on max and im talking the airflow and heat
____________________________
FFXI 75rdm 75 war 37 blm 37whm 56mnk 32 blu (Temporarily Retired)

FFXIV Rabanastre: Lolita Conplex deleted. misfits ls used me gave em all my stuff being a good guildie then they riddiculed me til i quit.. stay away from

#161 Oct 03 2010 at 4:41 PM Rating: Good
*
131 posts
Pugilist +2
Gladiator -2
I know what you mean, my laptop makes an awesome space heater but I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

Also, go Steelers!


Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 6:44pm by KingKon
____________________________
Aurelius wrote:
I too recall the days of my childhood when an empty cardboard box and a little imagination could be one of the most entertaining things in the world. Of course, as my experiences evolved so too did my interests and my tastes in entertainment and while I could probably still find limited entertainment value in a large enough empty cardboard box, I certainly wouldn't pay someone a monthly fee for the privilege of access to it.
#162 Oct 03 2010 at 4:48 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
119 posts
My time limit should be up,
so Lancer +2 again!
____________________________
FFXIV: Laurana Drakoid | Lancer | Alchemist | Rabanastre
http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/rc/character/status?cicuid=4245640
#163 Oct 03 2010 at 4:49 PM Rating: Good
*
121 posts
Conj +2
#164 Oct 03 2010 at 4:53 PM Rating: Good
**
265 posts
Conj -2! Death to the free exp bastards!
#165 Oct 03 2010 at 4:59 PM Rating: Good
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
Lancer +2
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#166 Oct 03 2010 at 5:12 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
 
Pugilist          28 
Lancer            27 
Gladiator         22 
Marauder          20 
Archer            16 
Alchemist         15 
Weaver            15 
Thaumaturge       13 
Goldsmith         12 
Armorer           11 
Conjurer          8 
Miner             6 
Blacksmith        3 
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#167 Oct 03 2010 at 5:13 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
KingKon wrote:
Pugilist +2
Gladiator -2
I know what you mean, my laptop makes an awesome space heater but I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

Also, go Steelers!


Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 6:44pm by KingKon


Can't do +2/-2; treated as +1/-1.
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#168 Oct 03 2010 at 5:14 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
Galkaholics wrote:
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:


EDIT: Also, just a friendly piece of advice. If you have long hair like I do and you happen to lean down near your computer which happens to have a pair of fans on the side... Consider being more careful. Having your hair yanked out by your computer hurts like a mother@#%^er.

Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 6:26pm by Mikhalia

all my fans blow outwards and i have abt 3 foot long hair lol and yes im a dood the only ones that suck air in are in the front its an antec 900 and those have mesh grates covering them so thats never happened to me the many times i was leaning over my pc.. which i do often in the winter as it doubles as a space heater seriously the exhaust is like a blowdryer set on max and im talking the airflow and heat


Front - In (120mm)
Back - Out (120mm)
Side - In (80mm x2)
Bottom - In (Don't have any of these)
Top - Out (80mm x1)
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#169 Oct 03 2010 at 5:22 PM Rating: Excellent
*
104 posts
Conjurer +2

Save the Conjurers - don't let a few exploiting bad apples ruin your image of the class that heals and buffs you!
#170 Oct 03 2010 at 5:25 PM Rating: Good
**
519 posts
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
Galkaholics wrote:
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:


EDIT: Also, just a friendly piece of advice. If you have long hair like I do and you happen to lean down near your computer which happens to have a pair of fans on the side... Consider being more careful. Having your hair yanked out by your computer hurts like a mother@#%^er.

Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 6:26pm by Mikhalia

all my fans blow outwards and i have abt 3 foot long hair lol and yes im a dood the only ones that suck air in are in the front its an antec 900 and those have mesh grates covering them so thats never happened to me the many times i was leaning over my pc.. which i do often in the winter as it doubles as a space heater seriously the exhaust is like a blowdryer set on max and im talking the airflow and heat


Front - In (120mm)
Back - Out (120mm)
Side - In (80mm x2)
Bottom - In (Don't have any of these)
Top - Out (80mm x1)

reverse your side fans. just unscrew flip over and ***** back in.. this solves two things.. one your hair wont get caught anymore which is a big +

also its best to have just 1 intake and the rest as exhaust because having all the other fans pumping air out makes the front in turn suck more in more powerfully thus air flows through your machine at a greater speed and cools everything better.. also theres several articles stateing that having side fans as a intake creates an air pocket next to the gpu meaning the air by your gpu stays stillcause air flows over it to the exhaust cause the side fans push the intake from the front fans against the opposite side of the pcwhich then to up to the rear exhaust bypassing your south bridge and gpu making for a hotter pc

its all aerodynamic scientific stuff that im too lazy and stupid to fully comprehend but intelligent enough to summarize it in this post =P
____________________________
FFXI 75rdm 75 war 37 blm 37whm 56mnk 32 blu (Temporarily Retired)

FFXIV Rabanastre: Lolita Conplex deleted. misfits ls used me gave em all my stuff being a good guildie then they riddiculed me til i quit.. stay away from

#171 Oct 03 2010 at 5:31 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
611 posts
There totally needs to be a 'weakest-link' or 'you're fired' for this thread.
____________________________
FFXI Ronyn RDM 75 (R.I.P.) -Fairy / BarretJax 95 MNK (Non-Active) - Asura
Ronin Olorin / Ronyn Oloryn (Active) - Ultros Server

"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence." - Max Ehrmann
#172 Oct 03 2010 at 5:35 PM Rating: Decent
**
519 posts
chomama wrote:
There totally needs to be a 'weakest-link' or 'you're fired' for this thread.

oh noes in b4 outdated overused catchphrases
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAmINmjpQxw&ob=av2n

Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 6:37pm by Galkaholics
____________________________
FFXI 75rdm 75 war 37 blm 37whm 56mnk 32 blu (Temporarily Retired)

FFXIV Rabanastre: Lolita Conplex deleted. misfits ls used me gave em all my stuff being a good guildie then they riddiculed me til i quit.. stay away from

#173 Oct 03 2010 at 5:39 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
22 posts
Pugilist -2
#174 Oct 03 2010 at 5:40 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
Galkaholics wrote:
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
Galkaholics wrote:
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:


EDIT: Also, just a friendly piece of advice. If you have long hair like I do and you happen to lean down near your computer which happens to have a pair of fans on the side... Consider being more careful. Having your hair yanked out by your computer hurts like a mother@#%^er.

Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 6:26pm by Mikhalia

all my fans blow outwards and i have abt 3 foot long hair lol and yes im a dood the only ones that suck air in are in the front its an antec 900 and those have mesh grates covering them so thats never happened to me the many times i was leaning over my pc.. which i do often in the winter as it doubles as a space heater seriously the exhaust is like a blowdryer set on max and im talking the airflow and heat


Front - In (120mm)
Back - Out (120mm)
Side - In (80mm x2)
Bottom - In (Don't have any of these)
Top - Out (80mm x1)

reverse your side fans. just unscrew flip over and ***** back in.. this solves two things.. one your hair wont get caught anymore which is a big +

also its best to have just 1 intake and the rest as exhaust because having all the other fans pumping air out makes the front in turn suck more in more powerfully thus air flows through your machine at a greater speed and cools everything better.. also theres several articles stateing that having side fans as a intake creates an air pocket next to the gpu meaning the air by your gpu stays stillcause air flows over it to the exhaust cause the side fans push the intake from the front fans against the opposite side of the pcwhich then to up to the rear exhaust bypassing your south bridge and gpu making for a hotter pc

its all aerodynamic scientific stuff that im too lazy and stupid to fully comprehend but intelligent enough to summarize it in this post =P


I've always done side/front in and top/back out, but I'd be interested to read the scientific/statistical data behind what you're saying.
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#175 Oct 03 2010 at 5:50 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,811 posts
Pugilist -1

Lancer -1
____________________________

Quote:
The Path to **** is paved with good intentions.
#176 Oct 03 2010 at 5:53 PM Rating: Decent
**
519 posts
daym googling it you find 50/50 arguments about positive and negative air pressure due to having side fan blow in or out half the ppl say it should blow out other half say it should blow in.. i cant seem to find the article i read saying it should definatly blow out but basicly all the ppl who say out is the same thing i said abt air pocket yadda yadda and say having it blow out gives like -10c in temps

still looking for the proof positive on this its a greatly debated thing so im sorting thru hundreds of threads on various websites lol

example

http://forums.anandtech.com/archive/index.php/t-338792.html

the people who say to have it blow out give good reasons why it should blow out while the people who say it should blow in basicly say "thats how it came so thats how it should be" which in my opinion isnt an argument or a valid point lol

Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 6:55pm by Galkaholics
another example
http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/r24445823-Side-fan-IN-or-OUT
the people who say out give reasons the ppl who say in... well they just say in they give no reason lol

Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 6:59pm by Galkaholics

if i read this in a magazine then ill be googling forever and never find it.. which seems to be the case ...... time to start sorting thru old magazines lol pcgamer.... pc world.. ect ect i have too much disposable income lol im still paying for ffxi wow and aion but im only playing ffxiv atm =P

Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 7:12pm by Galkaholics
____________________________
FFXI 75rdm 75 war 37 blm 37whm 56mnk 32 blu (Temporarily Retired)

FFXIV Rabanastre: Lolita Conplex deleted. misfits ls used me gave em all my stuff being a good guildie then they riddiculed me til i quit.. stay away from

#177 Oct 03 2010 at 6:19 PM Rating: Decent
**
519 posts
http://www.maximumpc.com/article/new_fan_which_way_should_it_blow

ok this is one of the official non forum argument actual articles i read
____________________________
FFXI 75rdm 75 war 37 blm 37whm 56mnk 32 blu (Temporarily Retired)

FFXIV Rabanastre: Lolita Conplex deleted. misfits ls used me gave em all my stuff being a good guildie then they riddiculed me til i quit.. stay away from

#178 Oct 03 2010 at 6:32 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
 
Lancer            26 
Pugilist          25 
Gladiator         22 
Marauder          20 
Archer            16 
Alchemist         15 
Weaver            15 
Thaumaturge       13 
Goldsmith         12 
Armorer           11 
Conjurer          10 
Miner             6 
Blacksmith        3 


Re: Giants/Bears: I'm going to miss the segment of the game from 9:00 to 9:30 because of Family Guy.

Arbitrary Random Rule #8: Any Field Goals or Touchdowns by the Bears award a bonus +2 points to the last class to receive a positive vote. Any Field Goals or touchdowns by the Giants award a -2 to the last class to receive a negative vote. I may not catch the full game if I end up going to bed early though.

Regarding fans: I'll have to research it further.

Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 8:33pm by Mikhalia
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#179 Oct 03 2010 at 6:35 PM Rating: Decent
**
519 posts
i know i still have like another hour but ill probably be asleep by then as im dozing now so ill cast my vote for BS -2 now seeing as by the time you tally next itll have been past 4 hours and its my last vote for tonight
____________________________
FFXI 75rdm 75 war 37 blm 37whm 56mnk 32 blu (Temporarily Retired)

FFXIV Rabanastre: Lolita Conplex deleted. misfits ls used me gave em all my stuff being a good guildie then they riddiculed me til i quit.. stay away from

#180 Oct 03 2010 at 6:42 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,017 posts
GLD +2
____________________________
-Character Name: Djinnrb (old)
-Server: CaitSith
-Jobs:BLU75 BRD75 THF67 PLD 44 DRG 44 DNC39 NIN37
----------------------------------
-Character Name: Lightpalm
-Asura
-Jobs: WAR54 WHM53 RNG35 SAM70 RUN70
----------------------------------


http://ffxiv.zam.com/wiki/FFXIV_Leveling_Guide

Mithsavvy wrote:
Everything Square Enix does puts out a vibe that says, "I was programmed by someone who read C++ for Dummies after obtaining my degree in MIS"
#181 Oct 03 2010 at 6:43 PM Rating: Excellent
Gladiator +1, Conjurer -1
____________________________
IRC: Kagutsuchi

FFXI:
Tolite
Formerly of Lakshmi, now in Asura

FFXIV:
Kagu Tsuchi
Ultros
#182 Oct 03 2010 at 6:47 PM Rating: Excellent
**
929 posts
Marauder +2

chomama wrote:
There totally needs to be a 'weakest-link' or 'you're fired' for this thread.


You have reached surplus exp and can no longer level ... goodbye!
#183 Oct 03 2010 at 6:55 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
167 posts
Giants Score(FG): -2 Conjurer
#184 Oct 03 2010 at 7:01 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
Watching Family Guy; if anyone watching the game wants to post scores, feel free.
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#185 Oct 03 2010 at 7:08 PM Rating: Excellent
Hopefully Mik doesn't mind me updating the points for him while he's watching Family Guy. Including the Giants FG:

Lancer 26
Pugilist 25
Gladiator 25
Marauder 22
Archer 16
Alchemist 15
Weaver 15
Thaumaturge 13
Goldsmith 12
Armorer 11
Miner 6
Conjurer 5
Blacksmith 1
____________________________
IRC: Kagutsuchi

FFXI:
Tolite
Formerly of Lakshmi, now in Asura

FFXIV:
Kagu Tsuchi
Ultros
#186 Oct 03 2010 at 7:22 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
43 posts
blacksmith -1
conjurer +1
____________________________
Darthsappy - Alexander 2 yrs retired
75 RDM 75 BLU
RDM/BLU FTW
Looking forward to FFXIV, see ya there!

Love the great outdoors? Check out my gallery http://rwphoto23.zenfolio.com/
#187 Oct 03 2010 at 7:41 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
 
Lancer      26 
Pugilist    25 
Gladiator   25 
Marauder    22 
Archer      16 
Alchemist   15 
Weaver      15 
Thaumaturge 13 
Goldsmith   12 
Armorer     11 
Conjurer     6 
Miner        6 
Blacksmith   0 


Blacksmith is out. Today is pretty brutal.
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#188 Oct 03 2010 at 7:57 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
***
1,500 posts
Blacksmith +2!

Long live to the hammer!

Ken
____________________________
"Maybe it means: you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. Nine-millimeter here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous *** in the Valley of Darkness." - Jules.
FFXIV: Mabel Rand (Gugnir)
FFXI: Kenage, retired.
K&K forever!,
#189 Oct 03 2010 at 8:05 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
kenage wrote:
Blacksmith +2!

Long live to the hammer!

Ken


You're too late to save Blacksmith :P You can change your vote if you'd like.
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#190 Oct 03 2010 at 8:13 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
***
1,500 posts
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
kenage wrote:
Blacksmith +2!

Long live to the hammer!

Ken


You're too late to save Blacksmith :P You can change your vote if you'd like.
Today is a sad day if BS had to die.

Either way let's say:

Miner +2!

Long live to the pickaxe!

Ken

Edited, Oct 4th 2010 2:15am by kenage
____________________________
"Maybe it means: you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. Nine-millimeter here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous *** in the Valley of Darkness." - Jules.
FFXIV: Mabel Rand (Gugnir)
FFXI: Kenage, retired.
K&K forever!,
#191 Oct 03 2010 at 8:20 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
Short of a miracle, we're probably losing Miner or Conjurer tonight.

EDIT: Also, Bears/Giants is pretty scoreless... I shoulda gone with Redskins/Eagles after all.

EDIT: Miner, not Blacksmith.

Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 10:22pm by Mikhalia
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#192 Oct 03 2010 at 8:26 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
****
8,779 posts
mrd +2!
____________________________
Quote:
The thing about me is that apparently it's very hard to tell when I'm drunk. So I feel like I'm walking sideways on a UFO and everyone else sees me doing the robot like a pro.
- MojoVIII
i have bathed in the blood of many. my life was spent well.
feral druids do it on all fours.
The One True Prophet of Tonkism.

http://therewillbebrawl.com/
#193 Oct 03 2010 at 8:28 PM Rating: Excellent
Gladiator +2 (Go Pats!)
____________________________
Steam: Xavier1216
FFXI: Astyanax (Bismarck)


#194 Oct 03 2010 at 8:30 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
167 posts
conj -2 Giants td
#195 Oct 03 2010 at 8:31 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
PLDXavier, Defender of Justice wrote:
Gladiator +2 (Go Pats!)


Giants TD: +2 Gladiator

Perhaps I'll do this again tomorrow for Patriots/Dolphins.

EDIT: Never mind, I'm stupid.

It would be -2 Blacksmith, but Blacksmith is out, so yeah, it's -2 Conjurer.

Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 10:33pm by Mikhalia
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#196 Oct 03 2010 at 8:35 PM Rating: Good
*****
11,539 posts
 
Gladiator   27 
Lancer      26 
Pugilist    25 
Marauder    24 
Archer      16 
Alchemist   15 
Weaver      15 
Thaumaturge 13 
Goldsmith   12 
Armorer     11 
Miner        8 
Conjurer     4 


Arbitrary Rule #9: Whoever gets post #200 in this thread gets +4 or -4 to any positive or negative votes respectively made in said post.

Disclaimer: Flooding the thread with contentless filler posts to get it to 200 faster will disqualify you and instead it will go to the next poster after you :)

Edited, Oct 3rd 2010 10:38pm by Mikhalia
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#197 Oct 03 2010 at 8:50 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,636 posts
+2 con
____________________________


#198 Oct 03 2010 at 8:52 PM Rating: Good
**
265 posts
(think its been 4 hours...)
-2 Con. DEATH TO CON!
#199 Oct 03 2010 at 8:53 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
777 posts
Pugilist +1
Lancer -1
#200 Oct 03 2010 at 9:12 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
Giants TD -2 Lancer
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#201 Oct 03 2010 at 9:13 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
167 posts
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
Giants TD -2 Lancer


AHHHH You had a chance to get rid of Conj... GRRRR
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 24 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (24)