I know there are a lot of people that hear only negative thought on this game. I wish to give 5 reasons why i like it. Whether you do or not, is up to you.
1. STORY. I have played 2 of 3 story lines so far, and i find them pretty interesting. I can't wait to see how they evolve.
2. CRAFTING. I really like the mini-game style crafting system. It's in depth, and complicated. When i make 12 bronze nuggets, i feel like i accomplished something. I am actually looking forward to creating some awesome gear.
3. GRAPHICS. The game is beautiful. Nobody has argued that. The detail is amazing.
4. CLASS SYSTEM. So, i'm running along as my lvl 4 THM, and i run into a wolf! OH NO! What do i do? I switch to my main (MAR) and proceed to kick it's azz! I didn't have to run to my mog house to do that.
5. POTENTIAL. This game is this good right now. It has the potential to be one of the greatest MMO's ever. It is light years ahead of it's time in thought. We just need thought to catch up with reality.
We all know this game has some flaws, but it has some great potential. Let's hope the devs see it that way too.
P.S. This thread was in response to This thread.
Edited, Oct 2nd 2010 12:37am by Teneleven