Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Unhappy With the Game?Follow

#1 Oct 03 2010 at 11:29 AM Rating: Good
**
472 posts
Go to the support site and send them a very detailed (as polite as possible) message. I see people venting about this or that, but if they do not hear directly from the consumer guess what happens? Nothing. I have sent them feedback, even though I see it posted on this forum 20 times a day. Good feedback is also something we should be sending to them. If you are happy with certain things, then go give them feedback and say "Hey I really like this crafting system!"

Is your game crashing, or it never starts up? Send them a message so that they know.
#2 Oct 03 2010 at 11:32 AM Rating: Default
*
147 posts
mines crashing a lot, to the point of not worth playing.
makes me sad inside =(
#3 Oct 03 2010 at 11:44 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
34 posts
Feedback&Suggestions link for those in the UK.

Spam away! https://support.eu.square-enix.com/form.php?id=903&la=2&p=0&fo=289
#4 Oct 03 2010 at 9:49 PM Rating: Good
**
472 posts
bushpig wrote:
mines crashing a lot, to the point of not worth playing.
makes me sad inside =(


Send them a detailed message. If you can't find a solution by searching online, the best route is to contact the people who built the game.
#5 Oct 03 2010 at 9:58 PM Rating: Decent
**
410 posts
Wutai is down and suspended for guys who tryin to reroll :( (did ask em to increase capacity)
____________________________
Dark Furies Beastmaster on Fairy
#6 Oct 03 2010 at 10:03 PM Rating: Default
*
147 posts
Parsalyn wrote:
bushpig wrote:
mines crashing a lot, to the point of not worth playing.
makes me sad inside =(


Send them a detailed message. If you can't find a solution by searching online, the best route is to contact the people who built the game.



i did send a message, last night i rolled back my g/card drivers and so far this morning i have had no crashes.

however this could be due to me playing at 4am uk time and not as many folks on therefore my card isn't getting hammered, does this sound about right?
#7 Oct 03 2010 at 10:46 PM Rating: Good
****
4,153 posts
Parsalyn wrote:
Go to the support site and send them a very detailed (as polite as possible) message. I see people venting about this or that, but if they do not hear directly from the consumer guess what happens? Nothing. I have sent them feedback, even though I see it posted on this forum 20 times a day. Good feedback is also something we should be sending to them. If you are happy with certain things, then go give them feedback and say "Hey I really like this crafting system!"

Is your game crashing, or it never starts up? Send them a message so that they know.


Not to bust your bubble, but the first 5 months of the alpha and beta testing was used for feedback. Pretty much filled with page upon page of the exact words you suggest people submit to their support site. Not much has happened since then. If you think that somehow they'll start listening now... well, I applaud your optimism.
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#8 Oct 03 2010 at 11:27 PM Rating: Good
**
472 posts
FilthMcNasty wrote:
Parsalyn wrote:
Go to the support site and send them a very detailed (as polite as possible) message. I see people venting about this or that, but if they do not hear directly from the consumer guess what happens? Nothing. I have sent them feedback, even though I see it posted on this forum 20 times a day. Good feedback is also something we should be sending to them. If you are happy with certain things, then go give them feedback and say "Hey I really like this crafting system!"

Is your game crashing, or it never starts up? Send them a message so that they know.


Not to bust your bubble, but the first 5 months of the alpha and beta testing was used for feedback. Pretty much filled with page upon page of the exact words you suggest people submit to their support site. Not much has happened since then. If you think that somehow they'll start listening now... well, I applaud your optimism.


I am with you on that note, but the difference of beta/alpha to now is that people are paying for the game. If a subscription game is not working as expected, then we need to be notifying them daily or weekly. If they continue to be like they are, then the question becomes, why are people paying a subscription fee? The point of my original post was to have people send information, but like you indicated, if square does nothing with it, then it is just wasting everyone's time. Most of the players of this game so far, could walk up to the developers and explain exactly where the game is failing.
#9thehellfire, Posted: Oct 03 2010 at 11:29 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I see nothing wrong with the game. I love this game as it is and would hate SE to ruin it by listening to the vocal minority
#10 Oct 04 2010 at 12:29 PM Rating: Good
**
472 posts
thehellfire wrote:
I see nothing wrong with the game. I love this game as it is and would hate SE to ruin it by listening to the vocal minority


Pacman was a game that was fine "as is". If the machine stole your quarter, there was no one to complain to.
#11 Oct 04 2010 at 12:33 PM Rating: Good
thehellfire wrote:
I see nothing wrong with the game. I love this game as it is and would hate SE to ruin it by listening to the vocal minority


Many believe this is what happened to SWG.

However I think what the very vast majority of people want, is for content to be added and bugs to be fixed, not to have the game itself changed considerably.
____________________________
http://www.pbpmap.com/ - play by post rpgs at their best!


This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 23 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (23)