Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Garlond GogglesFollow

#1 Oct 03 2010 at 1:10 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
413 posts
OK for people who preordered from gamestop... Did you find the code inside your game or was it given out at the store...?
____________________________
FFXI:
Trazier-Lakshimi(Garuda) Server:
Tarutaru BLM75/DRG75/SMN60/RDM48/WHM45

Theonehio wrote:
PsylockePhoenix wrote:
I apoligize if it came off wrong, in my head it didnt sound argumentive.


You're on Allah, just posting can be turned into an argument.
#2 Oct 03 2010 at 1:12 PM Rating: Good
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
I preordered from Amazon, and my code was inside of the case.
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#3 Oct 03 2010 at 1:15 PM Rating: Decent
*
169 posts
my code is inside the game
#4 Oct 03 2010 at 1:16 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
291 posts
Yes I did. There's an orange sticker on the plastic wrap, if you don't have it, that means there's no goggle code inside. You should go back to gamestop and ask for the code.
#5 Oct 03 2010 at 1:17 PM Rating: Decent
*
169 posts
i d be worry if the code is outside the game box when it suppose to stay inside it
#6 Oct 03 2010 at 1:22 PM Rating: Decent
25 posts
I brought the game, and I didn't have anything in it .... Took it back to the shop but he said he couldn't do anythnig about it as it had been opened so I'm stuck with just a plain FF 14 game ... I want my extra £10 back !
#7 Oct 03 2010 at 1:23 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
167 posts
I didn't pre order and my code was in the game case.
#8 Oct 03 2010 at 1:36 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
413 posts
OOOOOH... ok. I thought they gave the codes to gamestop employees. I was gonna try to harass somebody at the store to give me one over the counter. But they're inside certain packages of the game. So I might be able to find some canceled pre-order's with them.

Are they any good? Like lets say you have an extra $50 around. Would you spend an extra $50 after already owning the CE on them? Thing is I really wanna be that guy years down the line with all the cool little limited edition items. But idk if they're cool enough/worth the extra $50.
____________________________
FFXI:
Trazier-Lakshimi(Garuda) Server:
Tarutaru BLM75/DRG75/SMN60/RDM48/WHM45

Theonehio wrote:
PsylockePhoenix wrote:
I apoligize if it came off wrong, in my head it didnt sound argumentive.


You're on Allah, just posting can be turned into an argument.
#9 Oct 03 2010 at 1:41 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
167 posts
TaruHunk wrote:
OOOOOH... ok. I thought they gave the codes to gamestop employees. I was gonna try to harass somebody at the store to give me one over the counter. But they're inside certain packages of the game. So I might be able to find some canceled pre-order's with them.

Are they any good? Like lets say you have an extra $50 around. Would you spend an extra $50 after already owning the CE on them? Thing is I really wanna be that guy years down the line with all the cool little limited edition items. But idk if they're cool enough/worth the extra $50.


I don't think any in game item is ever worth $50. lol
#10 Oct 03 2010 at 1:45 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
413 posts
Nylianna wrote:
TaruHunk wrote:
OOOOOH... ok. I thought they gave the codes to gamestop employees. I was gonna try to harass somebody at the store to give me one over the counter. But they're inside certain packages of the game. So I might be able to find some canceled pre-order's with them.

Are they any good? Like lets say you have an extra $50 around. Would you spend an extra $50 after already owning the CE on them? Thing is I really wanna be that guy years down the line with all the cool little limited edition items. But idk if they're cool enough/worth the extra $50.


I don't think any in game item is ever worth $50. lol


Touche. lol
____________________________
FFXI:
Trazier-Lakshimi(Garuda) Server:
Tarutaru BLM75/DRG75/SMN60/RDM48/WHM45

Theonehio wrote:
PsylockePhoenix wrote:
I apoligize if it came off wrong, in my head it didnt sound argumentive.


You're on Allah, just posting can be turned into an argument.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 25 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (25)