Name: Heart of Gold
Owner: Zaphod Beeblebrox
Note: Sorry to announce that applications are currently closed, please check back from time to time as they may open in the future. Thanks for your interest.
*Please read carefully, don’t apply if you’re not 100% on board with the following
It’s early in the game and we are still working to raise many of our disciplines, we don’t need to do everything as a group, independence is a plus to us. For now we're just leveling and exploring the map. The idea for the LS is to have one player dedicated for each of the Hand disciplines. Then we all share in the resources and crafting. If we click, we can grow as a group to do many things. I don’t believe that FFXIV will require large LS groups even in end game (the way FFXI did).
- Want to keep it a small tight knit group; no more than 7 total for now, more later if things are working out well for us.
- East Coast times (…and I go to bed early during the week) [5:00pm – 8:00’ish weekdays]
- Mature (2 of the current members are 40+) [To clarify: Mature as in attitude, communication, and cooperation, not necessarily just old fogies like some of us.]
- No babysitting, the idea is not to have the need for rules or ridged structure
- No officers, we would all be equal partners
Keep in mind, these are not Rules, only guidelines to the way I’d like to see us cooperating with one another, nothing here is hard and fast, I never want anyone to say “You said we had to bla bla bla”.
- Members should repair other member’s items for free. (It would be nice if someone who needs the repair have the required item, but not necessary. It’s more likely that the repair-er will have the item the repair-ee needs.)
- Create base items for one another synth’s.
- Members should create requested items for free for other members, but if you want something please provide all needed material and components (including crystals).
- No fault for failed synth’s.
- Trade, gathered & dropped items & crystals among one another, to match disciplines.
- Not mandatory, but here is where maturity comes in, if your generating Gil for items your LS members have provided you material for, you share the wealth. How much? Up to you, be fair, it’s only a game.
- Never assume, talk to one another, and let us know what you want. Always ask never demand.
- Everyone has a different playing style, don’t criticize.
Currently Open for the Following Primary Disciplines Only (The one Hand Disc. you plan to take all the way up): (Give us a day or two to respond)
Edited, Jan 25th 2011 8:59pm by Slatfatf
Edited, Jan 25th 2011 9:00pm by Slatfatf
Edited, Jan 30th 2011 11:59am by Slatfatf