Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

We now have a Macro GuideFollow

#1 Oct 05 2010 at 2:54 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
http://ffxiv.zam.com/wiki/FFXIV_Macros

Check it out and see what you think. If you have any other good macros to add (like the auto follow one) let me know Smiley: nod
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#2 Oct 05 2010 at 2:58 PM Rating: Decent
9 posts
wow..this is great. Thanks!!!!

So it's pretty much like XI, sorta? I haven't really tried it out yet but the changing equipment for jobs was getting annoying so macroing it will help so much.
____________________________
FFXIV //Holy Cannoli on Rabanastre
FFXI //Scrawnysquall 72PLD on Valefor
Warhammer Online //Snakeeyez 40L/55RR DoK on Iron Rock
LOTRO //Chrissiurso 43 Minstrel on Arkenstone
STO // Miriya Jenius Lt. Commander
#3 Oct 05 2010 at 2:59 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
29 posts
Is there a way of doing this offline? So we can perhaps simply stick a text file in a folder and the macros already be there when we login? I've tried in game to create some of these yesterday after finding another guide and it's so **** slow due to the UI.
#4 Oct 05 2010 at 3:02 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
It is very similar to XI. The only one I'm wondering about is the /marking command, I wonder if you can set which mob to attack in what order for your party with that.

As far as editing the files, I'm not sure, I know at least for XI they were saved in binary format and while readable, were not easily edited. These are similar I believe. The editor in game also supports cut and paste, so technically you could write them all in Notepad and just paste the lines in.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#5 Oct 05 2010 at 4:11 PM Rating: Good
Sage
****
8,779 posts
excellent guide wint.

one thing tho...when equipping skills, do you have to specify main or sub? i.e. /eaction 2 "Trunksplitter" main?
____________________________
Quote:
The thing about me is that apparently it's very hard to tell when I'm drunk. So I feel like I'm walking sideways on a UFO and everyone else sees me doing the robot like a pro.
- MojoVIII
i have bathed in the blood of many. my life was spent well.
feral druids do it on all fours.
The One True Prophet of Tonkism.

http://therewillbebrawl.com/
#6 Oct 05 2010 at 4:21 PM Rating: Good
*
107 posts
i have not been specifying main/sub, so i think it defaults to main.
sooo, you shouldn't have to specify unless you want it to be sub instead of main.
____________________________

#7 Oct 05 2010 at 4:31 PM Rating: Good
*
73 posts
Wint wrote:
It is very similar to XI. The only one I'm wondering about is the /marking command, I wonder if you can set which mob to attack in what order for your party with that.

As far as editing the files, I'm not sure, I know at least for XI they were saved in binary format and while readable, were not easily edited. These are similar I believe. The editor in game also supports cut and paste, so technically you could write them all in Notepad and just paste the lines in.



Any chance you can add the ones we've already worked out in Kenoste's thread? A few folks asked to get it stickies but i think it gets burred way too fast.


It covers a lot of commands including how to mark mobs.
#8 Oct 05 2010 at 4:39 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Vladislaus wrote:
Wint wrote:
It is very similar to XI. The only one I'm wondering about is the /marking command, I wonder if you can set which mob to attack in what order for your party with that.

As far as editing the files, I'm not sure, I know at least for XI they were saved in binary format and while readable, were not easily edited. These are similar I believe. The editor in game also supports cut and paste, so technically you could write them all in Notepad and just paste the lines in.



Any chance you can add the ones we've already worked out in Kenoste's thread? A few folks asked to get it stickies but i think it gets burred way too fast.


It covers a lot of commands including how to mark mobs.


Can you find the link for me?

Regarding the abilities, if you don't specify it will default to whatever is default for that particular ability, automatically.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#9 Oct 05 2010 at 4:42 PM Rating: Good
Sage
*
153 posts
Some Conjurer specific macro's that can be used for other classes. Taken from my Conjurer guide:



/ac “Spirit Dart” <t>
/wait 2.5
/ac “Spirit Dart” <t>
/wait 2.5
/ac “Spirit Dart” <t>
/wait 2.5
/ac “Spirit Dart” <t>
/wait 2.5
/ac “Radiance” <t>


/p {Gather Together} {“Various Buff”}
/wait 2
/aoe on
/ac “Shock Spikes (or anything here)” <me>
/aoe off


/aoe on
/ac “Cure” <t> or <me>
/aoe off

Edit: found the link http://ffxiv.zam.com/forum.html?game=268&mid=1285860135191713619
Edit2: I thought to add another useful macro hint. You don't have to macro anything in /eaction 1 such as light stab or anything. the game will automatically put in your /eaction 1 so you can macro /eaction 2 -> 10. Also, if you want to equip the skill guard in a specific spot, make sure the /eaction is set to : /eaction "" and have the macro /equip sub "Shield" in the line right after the line you want. like this:

/eaction 4 ""
/equip sub "Bronze Hoplon"

Edited, Oct 5th 2010 6:45pm by xGaelx

Edited, Oct 5th 2010 6:48pm by xGaelx
____________________________
FFXI :Fenrir / Gael / 75 THF
FFXIV : Figaro / Devan Glasio / XX Conj
My Conjurer Guide
Small Durability and Optimal Rank Guide
#10 Oct 05 2010 at 4:59 PM Rating: Good
*
73 posts
Yes sorry here's the link

http://ffxiv.zam.com/forum.html?game=268&mid=1285860135191713619

Yup yup... link fixed :)

Edited, Oct 5th 2010 7:01pm by Vladislaus

Edited, Oct 5th 2010 7:02pm by Vladislaus
#11 Oct 05 2010 at 5:00 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Wow, that list is...extensive. I don't think we can put it on all in the guide, but I've added a Links section and have a link to that thread. If you want to add your macros to that thread, then we will have them all in one place. I wasn't intending the guide to be a repository for all equip swaps per job, but with the links section we can provide that.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#12 Oct 05 2010 at 5:04 PM Rating: Good
*
73 posts
Wint wrote:
Wow, that list is...extensive. I don't think we can put it on all in the guide, but I've added a Links section and have a link to that thread. If you want to add your macros to that thread, then we will have them all in one place. I wasn't intending the guide to be a repository for all equip swaps per job, but with the links section we can provide that.

Thanks!... would love to get that stickied possibly ... maybe, if you have the time and inclination :)
#13 Oct 05 2010 at 5:05 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Osarion could probably add it to his sticky at the top. There are very strict rules for stickies, and we're at our limit as far as those go.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#14 Oct 05 2010 at 5:29 PM Rating: Good
10 posts
I have been altering some things and adding some more items to my expansive list of macros. I am trying to set up my Profiles Wiki page to have the list and allow me to always update and change it on the fly without constant posts for changes.

I dabble in about everything or will when I have the time to touch all aspects of classes. I have my intense Macro list so I can swap and change things on the fly if you like to dabble with many things or if players would like to just concentrate on only a couple classes they can work with just those in my list. I will soon have added all the various Action commands and if you don't mind I will add some of the information in your post and reference I obtained the info in this article to point people here if they would like to view it in its entirety. After I get the wiki page set up please let me know if you would like a link to that as I would be more then happy to have that listed on this page and it will be an ever growing and updated page for Macros.

It is an honor to have my first forum post added to this page :)

Happy Adventures in the world of Eorzea!
____________________________
Valiant Kanoste a Wildwood Elezen of Limsa Lominsa in Eorzea on Besaid Server!

Valiant Kanoste on The Lodestone:
http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/rc/character/status?cicuid=1630672

Valiant Kanoste Macros one stop! Forum Post:
http://ffxiv.zam.com/forum.html?game=268&mid=1285860135191713619

Valiant Kanoste's Macro Wiki:
http://ffxiv.zam.com/wiki/User:Superman633
#15 Oct 05 2010 at 9:09 PM Rating: Decent
*
120 posts
I've been looking for these since the start of the game. Actually, I just haven't been searching hard enough but now it is right in front of me! XD This is awesome, thank you for your hardwork!
____________________________
Check out my awesome adventure at http://fantaji.com/-/5Bc . If you don't know about Fantaji then you're missing out!
#16 Oct 05 2010 at 9:24 PM Rating: Decent
For the Weapon Slot Thrown the correct action to macro in a thrown item is just Throw like


/equip Throw "Bronze Javelin"
____________________________
"Reason itself is fallible, and this fallibility must find a place in our logic."
-Nicola Abbagnano-
#17 Oct 05 2010 at 9:50 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Ap0stle wrote:
For the Weapon Slot Thrown the correct action to macro in a thrown item is just Throw like


/equip Throw "Bronze Javelin"


Thanks!

I changed "sub" since they have it still listed on the Lodestone as "off", I'll fix this one too.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#18 Oct 05 2010 at 11:04 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
42 posts
Wint wrote:
If you have any other good macros to add (like the auto follow one) let me know Smiley: nod

Wiki wrote:
Because there is no command to automatically follow another player in Final Fantasy XIV, you need to use macros to accomplish this. This is the macro for doing so:

/lockon
/autofollow




I don't have my copy of SE yet (it's in the mail) to test this out, but by /autofollow do you actually mean /automove?

Lodestone wrote:

/automove Continues walking/running in the current direction you are moving. Move in the opposite direction to cancel.


Edited, Oct 6th 2010 5:05am by BrickLayer
____________________________
#19 Oct 05 2010 at 11:08 PM Rating: Decent
**
518 posts
scripting where? 10 lines for a equip change out on job and ability change out is not enough.....good thing i got my alienware keyboard, go go unlimited lineS1!!!
#20 Oct 05 2010 at 11:21 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
26 posts
Thank you very much for the guide!

I was wondering if there are any commands that would allow me to strip naked with the help of macro? This would be useful when I have a whole body filled with damaged items so I can repair them myself..
#21 Oct 06 2010 at 1:11 AM Rating: Decent
**
419 posts
xGaelx wrote:

Edit2: I thought to add another useful macro hint. You don't have to macro anything in /eaction 1 such as light stab or anything. the game will automatically put in your /eaction 1 so you can macro /eaction 2 -> 10. Also, if you want to equip the skill guard in a specific spot, make sure the /eaction is set to : /eaction "" and have the macro /equip sub "Shield" in the line right after the line you want. like this:

/eaction 4 ""
/equip sub "Bronze Hoplon"


Thanks for clearing up the guard macro issue, I had been wondering about this myself for a while.
____________________________


#22 Oct 06 2010 at 7:25 AM Rating: Good
***
1,673 posts
Great guide Wint. I think autofollow will be quite handy.
#23 Oct 06 2010 at 7:46 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
174 posts
Nice guide, this will end up handy for those macros that are more cryptic than in FFXI(like rings and earrings).

Also, I have one suggestion and one question regarding macros.

Suggestion:
Maybe the following could be added to the guide.

/eaction can be used for both battle abilities and passive abilities without conflicting the numbers.

ex:
/eaction 2 "Gulleye II"
/eaction 2 "Veteran Trade"

This will not cause confusion in the ability setting as both actions will be set to their respective categories.
This might seems evident for most people, but I know some might wonder if there is a differenc macro command for passive abilities.


Question:

How do you equip multiple copies of the same ring? I have tried the following macro:

/equip L.ring "Copper Ring"
/equip R.ring "Copper Ring"
/equip L.index "Copper Ring"
/equip R.index "Copper Ring"

But when I execute it, only the 1st ring is equipped and I get a command error for the 3 others. Is this a known issue or I've missed something in my macro build?
____________________________
As long as Guu is having fun, everything is Ok.

FFXI : Goudaba @Valefor
FFXIV : Goudaba Wynarv @Kashuan

#24 Oct 06 2010 at 8:16 AM Rating: Good
*
230 posts
goudaba wrote:

Question:

How do you equip multiple copies of the same ring? I have tried the following macro:

/equip L.ring "Copper Ring"
/equip R.ring "Copper Ring"
/equip L.index "Copper Ring"
/equip R.index "Copper Ring"



Congratulations! I think you found the next equip a +1 bug...
____________________________
Tre Kensei [Wutai] Lalafell Con/Thaum/Miner/Glad
Perfection Linkshell
http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/rc/character/status?cicuid=1361071

Treize (Phoenix) -Retired Jan09-
Re-retired again now that I have [Hermes Shoes -1]
DRK75 SMN75 THF75
Alchemy 60 Clothcraft 40
#25 Oct 06 2010 at 8:18 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
goudaba wrote:
Nice guide, this will end up handy for those macros that are more cryptic than in FFXI(like rings and earrings).

Also, I have one suggestion and one question regarding macros.

Suggestion:
Maybe the following could be added to the guide.

/eaction can be used for both battle abilities and passive abilities without conflicting the numbers.

ex:
/eaction 2 "Gulleye II"
/eaction 2 "Veteran Trade"

This will not cause confusion in the ability setting as both actions will be set to their respective categories.
This might seems evident for most people, but I know some might wonder if there is a differenc macro command for passive abilities.


This is good, I'll add that. And yes, I meant /automove, I'll correct that one too Smiley: smile
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#26 Oct 06 2010 at 9:01 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
218 posts
Nice guide, I might try out that graphics quality toggle macro, see if I can lower cpu load intown when trying to buy and sell junk.
____________________________
#27 Oct 06 2010 at 9:51 AM Rating: Decent
10 posts
BrickLayer wrote:
Wint wrote:
If you have any other good macros to add (like the auto follow one) let me know Smiley: nod

Wiki wrote:
Because there is no command to automatically follow another player in Final Fantasy XIV, you need to use macros to accomplish this. This is the macro for doing so:

/lockon
/autofollow




I don't have my copy of SE yet (it's in the mail) to test this out, but by /autofollow do you actually mean /automove?

Lodestone wrote:

/automove Continues walking/running in the current direction you are moving. Move in the opposite direction to cancel.


Edited, Oct 6th 2010 5:05am by BrickLayer


It might be a something to say but to use the AutoFollow command above you need to have a Player targeted already. To work with this if you just want to say follow the closest character by you then you can use /targetpc before the /lockon and /automove I know there might be a way to work the <pX> where X is a number for one of the members of the party but I would need to play around to figure out the command. But more to come later.


bwuk wrote:
Thank you very much for the guide!

I was wondering if there are any commands that would allow me to strip naked with the help of macro? This would be useful when I have a whole body filled with damaged items so I can repair them myself..


Simply to un-equip gear of any slot just type
/equip head
This automatically un-equips your head slot and can be repeated for all equipment slots EXCEPT you main hand. The main hand decides your class thus you have to always have a item equipped to dictate what class you are.


edge1006 wrote:
goudaba wrote:

Question:

How do you equip multiple copies of the same ring? I have tried the following macro:

/equip L.ring "Copper Ring"
/equip R.ring "Copper Ring"
/equip L.index "Copper Ring"
/equip R.index "Copper Ring"



Congratulations! I think you found the next equip a +1 bug...


Yes I encountered this issue from the get go. There is no way currently to equip two of the same name of a L.R. of any of these slots ring or index or wrist or ear.
Lets say you choose to run these macros above:
/equip L.ring "Copper Ring"
/equip R.ring "Copper Ring"
The game searches your inventory for the first Copper Ring in your inventory and then equips it. When the second macro hits it then searches your inventory again and it will always pick the first one listed which was previously equipped to your L.ring finger, thus causing it to fail. From my experience of Macros so far if you build out a Macro for your gear just list out one side such as the your Left side and the macro will run then for the left side and then place a /echo message to yourself to remind you to equip the Right side equipment for now. This will be needed to be done until SE fixes this.
____________________________
Valiant Kanoste a Wildwood Elezen of Limsa Lominsa in Eorzea on Besaid Server!

Valiant Kanoste on The Lodestone:
http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/rc/character/status?cicuid=1630672

Valiant Kanoste Macros one stop! Forum Post:
http://ffxiv.zam.com/forum.html?game=268&mid=1285860135191713619

Valiant Kanoste's Macro Wiki:
http://ffxiv.zam.com/wiki/User:Superman633
#28 Oct 06 2010 at 10:21 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,608 posts
Is there a macro to equip/unequip abilities like Sharp Vision or Preserve?
____________________________

#29 Oct 06 2010 at 10:46 AM Rating: Decent
10 posts
LyleVertigo wrote:
Is there a macro to equip/unequip abilities like Sharp Vision or Preserve?


Well not specific commands. You are able to unequip abilities only by using:
/eaction [1-10]
If you have macros to set your abilities then you can use the same number if you wish to remove that ability.

What I do when I want to swap classes on the fly. I run first a equipment macro to change my gear and thus my class to the desired result. Next I run a clear action bar macro which is:
/eaction 1
/eaction 2
/eaction 3
/eaction 4
/eaction 5
/eaction 6
/eaction 7
/eaction 8
/eaction 9
/eaction 10
Then I run a third macro to equip my desired abilities to which ever action slot I choose. Check out my macro page for examples.
____________________________
Valiant Kanoste a Wildwood Elezen of Limsa Lominsa in Eorzea on Besaid Server!

Valiant Kanoste on The Lodestone:
http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/rc/character/status?cicuid=1630672

Valiant Kanoste Macros one stop! Forum Post:
http://ffxiv.zam.com/forum.html?game=268&mid=1285860135191713619

Valiant Kanoste's Macro Wiki:
http://ffxiv.zam.com/wiki/User:Superman633
#30 Oct 06 2010 at 12:37 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
This is great! I have one question though that I didn't see. Now that I am getting more and more macros on my character, I am interested in organizing them. Is there a way to move macros, or do we have to copy/paste line by line? I tried doing a copy/paste on the macro icon to move it to a different location (ie: moving my assigned macro from position 2 to 8) but I can't seem to do it. Is there a way to currently move macros around?
#31 Oct 06 2010 at 1:25 PM Rating: Decent
10 posts
AyreonAston wrote:
This is great! I have one question though that I didn't see. Now that I am getting more and more macros on my character, I am interested in organizing them. Is there a way to move macros, or do we have to copy/paste line by line? I tried doing a copy/paste on the macro icon to move it to a different location (ie: moving my assigned macro from position 2 to 8) but I can't seem to do it. Is there a way to currently move macros around?


I have tried this and have not seen a way to move Macros around other then copy/paste each line to another macro cube.
One item you can look into is the location of where the macros are saved are in the \My Documents\My Games\FINAL FANTASY XIV\user\'folder' (varies based on your OS and 'folder' depends on the account you have I am unsure but its there) within this folder is a file named 'mcr0'. You can try to open this file and alter contents. I looked at it and it was gibberish other then my actual lines but I could be using a wrong tool to view it as I only used Notepad. If anyone knows more that would be wonderful to move Macros around. But if you start to get many macros I would advise you back up the 'mcr0' file as you can even move this to a second computer and keep your macros the same on multiple computers. Which is very nice as I travel during the week and use a laptop and use my desktop when I am home.
____________________________
Valiant Kanoste a Wildwood Elezen of Limsa Lominsa in Eorzea on Besaid Server!

Valiant Kanoste on The Lodestone:
http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/rc/character/status?cicuid=1630672

Valiant Kanoste Macros one stop! Forum Post:
http://ffxiv.zam.com/forum.html?game=268&mid=1285860135191713619

Valiant Kanoste's Macro Wiki:
http://ffxiv.zam.com/wiki/User:Superman633
#32 Oct 06 2010 at 2:06 PM Rating: Good
***
3,178 posts
Thanks Wint! Very helpful for everyone.
Can I ask why your Fishing macro has an Axe icon? I think fishing that way is illegal or something.


Here's the macro issue I'm having trouble with, maybe you can help:
After you have multiple crafting jobs at 10+ you will have multiple Abilities for the bottom row of command slots. (Maybe they aren't called Abilites, I can't remember what they are called from work.)

Examples:
Maker's Muse
Blinding Speed

So you set them both, but then, when you change class to something that has less points in that category (like a Miner) one of those commands will get removed from the category (the second one you equip). Of course, if you are forgetful as I am, you will start your next craft and not have the second ability equipped.

So the question is: Where "/eaction" is the command for equipping Actions, I need the /command for equipping the Crafting Abilites to add to my Armorer, Blacksmith and Goldsmith Macros.

Maybe it is "/eability".

I'll have to test later.
#33 Oct 06 2010 at 2:09 PM Rating: Good
***
3,178 posts
Quote:
Suggestion:
Maybe the following could be added to the guide.

/eaction can be used for both battle abilities and passive abilities without conflicting the numbers.

ex:
/eaction 2 "Gulleye II"
/eaction 2 "Veteran Trade"

This will not cause confusion in the ability setting as both actions will be set to their respective categories.
This might seems evident for most people, but I know some might wonder if there is a differenc macro command for passive abilities.


Oh! I think this answers my question!


Edited, Oct 6th 2010 4:09pm by RufuSwho
#34 Oct 10 2010 at 6:03 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
Great guide!
Did have a question though.
Is there a macro for equipping skills to the second and third action bars?

Edited, Oct 10th 2010 8:03pm by Renkalost
____________________________


#35 Oct 10 2010 at 6:05 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts

Renkalost wrote:
Great guide!
Did have a question though.
Is there a macro for equipping skills to the second and third action bars?

Edited, Oct 10th 2010 8:03pm by Renkalost


Yes, the numbers continue past the first bar, so if there are 10 in the first bar, slot 1 of bar two would be 11. I will update the guide when I get a moment.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#36 Oct 11 2010 at 1:17 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
Awesome, thanks!
____________________________


#37 Oct 12 2010 at 7:47 PM Rating: Decent
18 posts
Game will crash if you accidentally put a quote in the middle of the item name and try to use that macro.

I had: /equip sub "Mudstone Grinding "Wheel" for some reason. Game did not like that. :)

GREAT GUIDE!!!

Edited, Oct 12th 2010 9:47pm by ktwice
#38 Oct 12 2010 at 7:58 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
ktwice wrote:
Game will crash if you accidentally put a quote in the middle of the item name and try to use that macro.

I had: /equip sub "Mudstone Grinding "Wheel" for some reason. Game did not like that. :)

GREAT GUIDE!!!

Edited, Oct 12th 2010 9:47pm by ktwice


Ouch, seriously? I'll put a warning in on the guide.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#39 Oct 13 2010 at 10:23 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
18 posts
Is there a way to put in a sound macros, like in FFXI when timing weapon skills? I know this would be useful to me. I remember there being a whistle but I cannot find it in any guide and I don't remember the exact macro command in FFXI since it was probably 5 years ago.

Thanks.
#40 Oct 28 2010 at 11:57 AM Rating: Decent
10 posts
For all those interested in my ongoing Macro Wiki here is the link. These are my setups but easy to copy to notepad alter to your needs and then you have your macros.
http://ffxiv.zam.com/wiki/User:Superman633
Also have Winks Macro Guide tied to the end of mine also.
____________________________
Valiant Kanoste a Wildwood Elezen of Limsa Lominsa in Eorzea on Besaid Server!

Valiant Kanoste on The Lodestone:
http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/rc/character/status?cicuid=1630672

Valiant Kanoste Macros one stop! Forum Post:
http://ffxiv.zam.com/forum.html?game=268&mid=1285860135191713619

Valiant Kanoste's Macro Wiki:
http://ffxiv.zam.com/wiki/User:Superman633
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 24 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (24)