Before i start its not a quiting thread so dont flame me :D . i do like the game i can see around the rough edges , But i just wondered if there was any news on the following as these bugs / problems do frustrate me sometimes.
1. Grp random exp ( sometimes even after showing you gain exp after the fight it adds nothing )
2. Server lag / Sync issues ( having a fair ping for server location and population 50-300
But still we gt 5-10 sec casting times
3. Maybe add a clickable grp wondow for healers , as in dungeons or close areas if pushed back you vanish into the walls making it hard to be healed.
4. Being able to short cut key the other quick bars ( 11-30 ) etc etc
5. To be able to repair items without having to take them off
6. Some kind of mass selling items from bag to venders & some sort of way to arrange items in bag or to have all items being worn in a diffrent window.
7. Some kind of information on how mob killing exp works
8. Do we get any updated Graphic effects on skills later in game or does every skill we get look the same.
9. Last but not least ive played a few characters and it sems to me im getting new skills that all look the same maybe a color diffrence and a sound but animation are the same. But the problem is they all do the same dmg / use the same tp so whats the point ( Even though they do have diffrent descriptions )
That will do for the moment , i know its early days but some of these problems should have been adressed before release ( exp problem ) Plus getting some sort of information make the game feel so much more playable when you know something is being done.
But as it is everytime the game goes down my mind says .. what for , wonder what they are fixing fingers crossed it will enhance the game.
But alas since release i think only 1 time its been mentioned why servers where coming down. and that was for heal exploite ( which was good they addressed it fast )
Anyway if anyone has any info spill the beans so i have something to look forward to