Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
This Forum is Read Only

My insight on XIV, a positive review.Follow

#1 Oct 07 2010 at 9:16 AM Rating: Decent
**
602 posts
I find it pretty **** sad that over half of the people posting in gamespot's thread, claiming for XIV to be SE's downfall, will turn into nothing but hypocrites once the game gets polished. Otherwise you wouldn't be here, whining about it. You'd uninstall and get on with your life.

The game's obviously not finished, it was pushed through to beat wow's release date. Proof of this are the lack of item sorting, chatting tabs, proper chat commands (control R doesn't function as intended for example), 80 character limit. This was obviously not a flaw in design, just that we got a place holder for an UI as they focused on making the game's mechanics functional for release (SE already announced a huge UI rehaul which hasn't been implemented, closed alpha tester here, take my word for it).


So the real question is, do you like its foundations?

I like how I can log in, do some leves and log out. It has completely eliminated the need for grinding, without actually getting rid of grinding itself for the players who don't mind it. On FFXI you needed at least 3 hours of your time to do the minimum.

Some people also complained about the lack of NPC started quests to make a more involving environment. Case is, XIV isn't missing this. Main storyline and guild quests are there. Quest have a separate tab from leves. Its just a matter of lack of content.

The graphics are stunning, but they lack in personality. Nothing's really eye gripping. But lets keep in mind XI was released in america with an expansion on it. I can't wait for what they come up with once they aren't being rushed by release dates and fixes.
I find the current areas to be more on par with aht urhgan's first and basic areas than with gustaberg and ronfaure. That's a serious step up for a game that was rushed into release.

The background music is simply beautiful. No room for discussion there.

This is a heavily social reliant game hindered by the placeholder that was placed as user interface, dealing a huge blow on the partying system. That aside the partying system permits a lot of flexibility.
You aren't boxed into a set number of players, or specific jobs to get a party going. However, you will find that the most productive way of partying is to follow the old XI setup (but not being able to comply with it doesn't forbid you from playing the game).


On a final note, the exping system is ****** up. The best way to get skill points is doing the most actions while dealing the least damage, dragging out the battles as long as you are able to. This might have made sense on XI skill up parties where the skills were a separate thing, but here on XIV your class rank seems to be more important than your physical level.


In conclusion, I do like what SE has prepared here. This game is too green, but as far as green games go, its potential seems incredible. Yes, you paid for the game, yes, you are paying for a monthly subscription, and yes you are entitled to play a full game. But this isn't the case. Get out or get over it.
____________________________
FFXI: Dashiel. (Asura) Puppetmaster.
FFXIV: Majidah Sihaam. (Besaid)
Marauder, Weaver & Alchemist.

#2 Oct 07 2010 at 9:21 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
384 posts
blind faith in SE, it's comical.

if SE ever expected this game to be a contender with WoW, they should have put more effort into it, not rushed alpha and beta stages, to release a retail version riddled with so many flaws that the entire internet world complains about it.

SE dropped a ball here, plain and simple.

The game has potential, but unless they can seriously pull a rabbit out of their ****, i dont see WoW even producing sweat over XIV.
____________________________
Naeo & Loury
PUP73 & BRD78
both retired.
R.I.P
Bismarck Server - 8 years in the making.

Upset about XIV? Stop complaining, and join the solution
ffxiah thread
ZAM thread
BG, Gamespot, and other sites are being utilized as well.
#3 Oct 07 2010 at 9:22 AM Rating: Good
**
429 posts
The game has a very strong foundation, and the little content that it has now is charming. I keep logging in for it because I find crafting and gathering fun.

All the hate on the game stems from the literal mountains of bull **** that this good content is hiding under. Not a lot of people have the patience to dig through it.
#4 Oct 07 2010 at 9:23 AM Rating: Decent
*
111 posts
Naeo casts the Spell of "WOW",

Widnes Falls asleep
#5 Oct 07 2010 at 9:27 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
384 posts
I would cast a spell for a game i detest more than XIV's shoddy release?

i'm not a blizzard fanboy honey, so don't try to lump me in there. I'm a SE fanboy first, but even I have standards, and this piece of crap they released is laughable.

Ontopic:

The foundations of the game are shakey at best, the only thing I see that really shines, is the class / fatigue system.
Crafting's still wonky while they tweak it, but at it's core that system itself is pretty neat, i like the idea of interactive crafting, not just the luck based crystal synthesis they had in vana'diel

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 11:28am by Naeo
____________________________
Naeo & Loury
PUP73 & BRD78
both retired.
R.I.P
Bismarck Server - 8 years in the making.

Upset about XIV? Stop complaining, and join the solution
ffxiah thread
ZAM thread
BG, Gamespot, and other sites are being utilized as well.
#6 Oct 07 2010 at 9:30 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,083 posts
Wolfums wrote:
The game has a very strong foundation, and the little content that it has now is charming. I keep logging in for it because I find crafting and gathering fun.

All the hate on the game stems from the literal mountains of bull sh*t that this good content is hiding under. Not a lot of people have the patience to dig through it.


I agree. On top of that, I'm in a nice position of having less time to game than I had with FFXI, so it doesn't bother me that there isn't a ton of stuff to do, since I'm having a hard time leveling my crafts, Lancer, and going Mining/Logging on top of it all. I can just about fit everything I want to do into an evening and feel satisfied. However, I can see with harder core gamers than me - they would be very frustrated because things would get old fast and boring.

But the UI.... the Lag.... please.... I just want to strangle someone.
____________________________
Wada: "There may be some areas of testing that were lacking or too rigid."
#7 Oct 07 2010 at 9:33 AM Rating: Decent
**
602 posts
Naeo wrote:
blind faith in SE, it's comical.

if SE ever expected this game to be a contender with WoW, they should have put more effort into it, not rushed alpha and beta stages, to release a retail version riddled with so many flaws that the entire internet world complains about it.

SE dropped a ball here, plain and simple.

The game has potential, but unless they can seriously pull a rabbit out of their ****, i dont see WoW even producing sweat over XIV.


Wow is an awful game which isn't even in the same ballpark of game-play design as XIV.
I'm not saying it isn't a success, but lets face it, so is reality tv.

I don't see why would you even mention it. They are two different products with a very different commercial target.

A rushed final fantasy made SE's quarterly financial report look golden. I doubt SE is looking to compete with WoW.
WoW players won't like FFXIV, and FFXIV players won't like WoW. Final fantasy is a more of a cult game while WoW is completely mainstream. Absolutely different experiences.

Their similarities end at both being massive multi-player online games.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 11:34am by MajidahSihaam
____________________________
FFXI: Dashiel. (Asura) Puppetmaster.
FFXIV: Majidah Sihaam. (Besaid)
Marauder, Weaver & Alchemist.

#8 Oct 07 2010 at 9:38 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
237 posts
Quote:

if SE ever expected this game to be a contender with WoW, they should have put more effort into it, not rushed alpha and beta stages, to release a retail version riddled with so many flaws that the entire internet world complains about it.


In previous interviews SE said they really don't care about trying to compete with WoW, they just want to make unique game that people will enjoy. Now the enjoyable factor right now is up for debate. But I for one am enjoying this game, even with it's flaws. The UI for me although a minor annoyance doesn't bother me that much. (Actually the complainers bother me a **** of a lot more.) I love exploring the land and finding random players to party with, also many people say they can't find groups to play with. Hog wash in both the OB and release I have found people to go on random adventures with. As for the difficulty or lack of information, it can be frustrating but I managed to figure out the basics quite quickly, and painlessly. So once again I don't see why people complain so much in that aspect. Now I'll most likely get rated down for this, lately it seems like that anyone who has anything nice to say about this game is the devil reincarnated. But that's just my two cents.

Edit Note: Told you I would get rated down :)

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 11:45am by crazyorc

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 2:03pm by crazyorc
#9 Oct 07 2010 at 9:55 AM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
*
239 posts
Wolfums wrote:
The game has a very strong foundation, and the little content that it has now is charming. I keep logging in for it because I find crafting and gathering fun.

All the hate on the game stems from the literal mountains of bull sh*t that this good content is hiding under. Not a lot of people have the patience to dig through it.


Ah SE thinks if a group of people suffer together it will grow the bonds between them. I met most of my friends in FF11 just by talking about the "crappy tank/healer/DD" that just wiped us out, or about the UI, lack of Window mode, and other things.

SE feeds upon your pain...

Really though, despite it's problems I am enjoying the game. Once my enjoyment stops I will pick up something else I figure.

____________________________
Survivor of the Twinkling Treant - 2003
FFXI - Cerberus - 99 PUP, 75 BST-RDM-BLU
FFXIV - Besaid -> Balmung - 9/23/10

#10 Oct 07 2010 at 9:55 AM Rating: Good
3 posts
I agree, despite its flaws, I really love the foundation that 14 has laid. The fact, when I equip rings they show up on my fingers, excites me to no end. I was skeptical of the "solo" leve system because I was afraid it would discourage group play. However, I've found that the leve system actually rewards group play (by allowing ppl to share leves thereby getting more done per day) without punishing the soloer. Crafting is engaging, and I like the feeling of some control over what I'm doing rather than picking a direction to face and throwing caution to the wind a la xi. This is definitely a paid beta, no question about that, but naive as it may sound, I have faith in SE. I'll probably shutup as soon as they give me a mailbox, even. However, I'm a firm believer in the squeeky wheel getting the grease...so I appreciate all the ppl who bash my beloved game as long as they do so with at least a semblance of constructive criticism that SE can react to in a positive manner.

~Mystify Lunana
Lost Kujatan in Valefor
Newly reborn in Rabanastre
LS: Order of the Northern Sky
#11 Oct 07 2010 at 9:59 AM Rating: Decent
22 posts
So what you're saying is that we should all play our 'free' month then quit for six months/1year until the game is playable.

That's exactly what I'll be doing :)
#12 Oct 07 2010 at 10:07 AM Rating: Decent
**
602 posts
Vindrax wrote:
So what you're saying is that we should all play our 'free' month then quit for six months/1year until the game is playable.

That's exactly what I'll be doing :)


Yeah I am, if a full game is what you MUST have. I, on the other hand, find XIV to be quite enjoyable in its current state so won't mind leveling up and hoarding the gil for when the game's ready for everyone. :P
____________________________
FFXI: Dashiel. (Asura) Puppetmaster.
FFXIV: Majidah Sihaam. (Besaid)
Marauder, Weaver & Alchemist.

#13 Oct 07 2010 at 10:11 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
384 posts
@Crazyorc - i'm not saying the game is all bad, there are good aspects to it, but the bad/buggy out weigh it so heavily it's hard to try and speak of the good.

____________________________
Naeo & Loury
PUP73 & BRD78
both retired.
R.I.P
Bismarck Server - 8 years in the making.

Upset about XIV? Stop complaining, and join the solution
ffxiah thread
ZAM thread
BG, Gamespot, and other sites are being utilized as well.
#14 Oct 07 2010 at 10:36 AM Rating: Decent
*
111 posts
MajidahSihaam wrote:


Wow is an awful game which isn't even in the same ballpark of game-play design as XIV.
I'm not saying it isn't a success, but lets face it, so is reality tv.

I don't see why would you even mention it. They are two different products with a very different commercial target.

A rushed final fantasy made SE's quarterly financial report look golden. I doubt SE is looking to compete with WoW.
WoW players won't like FFXIV, and FFXIV players won't like WoW. Final fantasy is a more of a cult game while WoW is completely mainstream. Absolutely different experiences.

Their similarities end at both being massive multi-player online games.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 11:34am by MajidahSihaam


Bullsht, I played WoW, but FFXI before that.. I was more hyped for 14 than I was for Cata, but now that I've installed and uninstalled the steaming pile of **** I now call FFXIV, I've decided to go back to WoW..

And how is one MMO different from another MMO? It's the same fracking Genre. MMORPG..
____________________________
Name: Fanelan
Server: Phoenix
Nation: Windurst
Rank: 10
ZM: Complete
COP: Complete
ToAU: 30
WotG: 3

Job Levels: 75RDM, 75BRD, 75BLM, 72PLD, 61NIN, 52THF, 44WHM, 60SCH, 47BST, 52SAM 37WAR, 37SMN, 37BLU, 37DRK
#15 Oct 07 2010 at 10:41 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
852 posts
I played FFXI for years. I played WoW for years. I loved 11 and I loved WoW. They're different styles of game in the same genre.

You know what sets those games apart from 14? They're actually good. They're fun to play right from the very beginning. It's one thing to find innovative reasons to be different. It's quite another to punch someone in the face and say "Well, admit it, you weren't expecting that! It's different!"

Different doesn't automatically equal good anymore than saying WoW is automatically a bad game because it's popular.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 12:41pm by hexaemeron

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 12:50pm by hexaemeron
____________________________
#16 Oct 07 2010 at 10:49 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
685 posts
Why is it every time someone tries to say something nice about the game everyone immediately attacks?
____________________________

Crafter Consortium Craftsman/Gatherers Linkshell
#17 Oct 07 2010 at 10:50 AM Rating: Decent
**
602 posts
hexaemeron wrote:
I played FFXI for years. I played WoW for years. I loved 11 and I loved WoW. They're different styles of game in the same genre.

You know what sets those games apart from 14? They're actually good. They're fun to play right from the very beginning. It's one thing to find innovative reasons to be different. It's quite another to punch someone in the fact and say "Well, admit it, you weren't expecting that! It's different!"

Different doesn't automatically equal good anymore than saying WoW is automatically a bad game because it's popular.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 12:41pm by hexaemeron


Oh yes, how I miss whacking stuff with auto attack for 10 levels praying I had rested for enough time before engaging in battle.

edit:

WoW has awful, outdated polygonal graphics. It has not a shred of innovative game-play. The story is completely negligible. It praises and rewards its players for the most basic and mundane things ("Oh, you arrived to a town, have some exp and a pat on the back!"). It has nothing to do with it being popular, well, more like its popular because of that: instant gratification for little to no reason.

It is a popular game though, as is reality tv.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 12:54pm by MajidahSihaam
____________________________
FFXI: Dashiel. (Asura) Puppetmaster.
FFXIV: Majidah Sihaam. (Besaid)
Marauder, Weaver & Alchemist.

#18 Oct 07 2010 at 10:51 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
852 posts
MajidahSihaam wrote:
hexaemeron wrote:
I played FFXI for years. I played WoW for years. I loved 11 and I loved WoW. They're different styles of game in the same genre.

You know what sets those games apart from 14? They're actually good. They're fun to play right from the very beginning. It's one thing to find innovative reasons to be different. It's quite another to punch someone in the fact and say "Well, admit it, you weren't expecting that! It's different!"

Different doesn't automatically equal good anymore than saying WoW is automatically a bad game because it's popular.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 12:41pm by hexaemeron


Oh yes, how I miss whacking stuff with auto attack for 10 levels praying I had rested for enough time before engaging in battle.


Oh no you don't. Speak to the points I brought up.
____________________________
#19 Oct 07 2010 at 10:51 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
167 posts
MajidahSihaam wrote:
hexaemeron wrote:
I played FFXI for years. I played WoW for years. I loved 11 and I loved WoW. They're different styles of game in the same genre.

You know what sets those games apart from 14? They're actually good. They're fun to play right from the very beginning. It's one thing to find innovative reasons to be different. It's quite another to punch someone in the fact and say "Well, admit it, you weren't expecting that! It's different!"

Different doesn't automatically equal good anymore than saying WoW is automatically a bad game because it's popular.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 12:41pm by hexaemeron


Oh yes, how I miss whacking stuff with auto attack for 10 levels praying I had rested for enough time before engaging in battle.


If you are auto-attacking for 10 levels you are playing a paladin or doing it all wrong. lol
#20 Oct 07 2010 at 10:52 AM Rating: Excellent
You've pretty much encapsulated how I feel about the game, with all the pros and cons. I'm teetering between despair and hope because, you're right, FFXIV does display great potential. There are a whole bunch of innovative features that I think really do advance the MMO genre. Nevertheless, for me, the cons do outnumber the pros at this point.

Still, whenever I get down, I try to remember that the game has barely been out for a month. There's still time for change to happen. I just hope it happens in time.
#21 Oct 07 2010 at 10:56 AM Rating: Decent
**
602 posts
hexaemeron wrote:
MajidahSihaam wrote:
hexaemeron wrote:
I played FFXI for years. I played WoW for years. I loved 11 and I loved WoW. They're different styles of game in the same genre.

You know what sets those games apart from 14? They're actually good. They're fun to play right from the very beginning. It's one thing to find innovative reasons to be different. It's quite another to punch someone in the fact and say "Well, admit it, you weren't expecting that! It's different!"

Different doesn't automatically equal good anymore than saying WoW is automatically a bad game because it's popular.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 12:41pm by hexaemeron


Oh yes, how I miss whacking stuff with auto attack for 10 levels praying I had rested for enough time before engaging in battle.


Oh no you don't. Speak to the points I brought up.


I edited my post, take a look above.

Nylianna wrote:
MajidahSihaam wrote:
hexaemeron wrote:
I played FFXI for years. I played WoW for years. I loved 11 and I loved WoW. They're different styles of game in the same genre.

You know what sets those games apart from 14? They're actually good. They're fun to play right from the very beginning. It's one thing to find innovative reasons to be different. It's quite another to punch someone in the fact and say "Well, admit it, you weren't expecting that! It's different!"

Different doesn't automatically equal good anymore than saying WoW is automatically a bad game because it's popular.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 12:41pm by hexaemeron


Oh yes, how I miss whacking stuff with auto attack for 10 levels praying I had rested for enough time before engaging in battle.


If you are auto-attacking for 10 levels you are playing a paladin or doing it all wrong. lol


I was talking about XI's first 10 levels.


Edited, Oct 7th 2010 12:57pm by MajidahSihaam
____________________________
FFXI: Dashiel. (Asura) Puppetmaster.
FFXIV: Majidah Sihaam. (Besaid)
Marauder, Weaver & Alchemist.

#22 Oct 07 2010 at 11:00 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
90 posts
I personally love the game and I think it's only gonna get better. But negative reviews is what this game really needs, maybe put a little pressure on SE to move their asses.
#23 Oct 07 2010 at 11:07 AM Rating: Good
**
773 posts
Lets be honest. The biggest fail about FFXI and FFXIV is SE. While their xenophobic paranoid management style is ok for console games, they really shouldn't do MMO's. WOW is where its at because Blizzard is directly involved with their subscribers. Unlike SE they don't look to "Premier sites" to do their PR work for them. Heck, even Turbine and NCSoft maintain community boards.

____________________________
"We apologize for the inconvenience"
- SE Cruciatus Curse




#24 Oct 07 2010 at 11:14 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
46 posts
MajidahSihaam wrote:
I find it pretty **** sad that over half of the people posting in gamespot's thread, claiming for XIV to be SE's downfall, will turn into nothing but hypocrites once the game gets polished. Otherwise you wouldn't be here, whining about it. You'd uninstall and get on with your life.


Or we paid 70+ dollars for a free month and are only 2-3 weeks into it? We have every right to complain about an awful product. I'll gladly uninstall when my free month is up and they STILL haven't changed anything or even made an announcement to the community. Seriously, every working at SE should be fired.
____________________________

#25 Oct 07 2010 at 11:14 AM Rating: Decent
**
415 posts
Nylianna wrote:
MajidahSihaam wrote:
hexaemeron wrote:
I played FFXI for years. I played WoW for years. I loved 11 and I loved WoW. They're different styles of game in the same genre.

You know what sets those games apart from 14? They're actually good. They're fun to play right from the very beginning. It's one thing to find innovative reasons to be different. It's quite another to punch someone in the fact and say "Well, admit it, you weren't expecting that! It's different!"

Different doesn't automatically equal good anymore than saying WoW is automatically a bad game because it's popular.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 12:41pm by hexaemeron


Oh yes, how I miss whacking stuff with auto attack for 10 levels praying I had rested for enough time before engaging in battle.


If you are auto-attacking for 10 levels you are playing a paladin or doing it all wrong. lol

Not like it gets any more complicated at endgame.

Typical Mage max DPS priority rotation = 2 keys
Typical Hunter max DPS priority rotation = 3 keys
Typical Pally max DPS priority rotation = 3 keys
Typical Rogue max DPS priority rotation = 3-4 keys
Typical Warrior max DPS priority rotation = 3 keys

Etc., etc.

WoW isn't hard, and it sure is monotonous. It awards epic gear to anyone who manages to hit 80. You can max a craft in 2-3 hours. There's no real sense of accomplishment. I understand a lot of people think that's "fun," but that's not what FFXIV is trying to be.
#26 Oct 07 2010 at 11:16 AM Rating: Decent
**
602 posts
Addyyuna wrote:
Lets be honest. The biggest fail about FFXI and FFXIV is SE. While their xenophobic paranoid management style is ok for console games, they really shouldn't do MMO's. WOW is where its at because Blizzard is directly involved with their subscribers. Unlike SE they don't look to "Premier sites" to do their PR work for them. Heck, even Turbine and NCSoft maintain community boards.



I don't know about you, but I'm paying to play a square enix designed game, not one molded by the community's majority of votes. Arghhh, but really, I don't know how this turned into a wow vs ff thread. Lets get back to topic, sorry if I got myself derailed.
____________________________
FFXI: Dashiel. (Asura) Puppetmaster.
FFXIV: Majidah Sihaam. (Besaid)
Marauder, Weaver & Alchemist.

#27 Oct 07 2010 at 11:16 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
196 posts
MajidahSihaam wrote:
hexaemeron wrote:
I played FFXI for years. I played WoW for years. I loved 11 and I loved WoW. They're different styles of game in the same genre.

You know what sets those games apart from 14? They're actually good. They're fun to play right from the very beginning. It's one thing to find innovative reasons to be different. It's quite another to punch someone in the fact and say "Well, admit it, you weren't expecting that! It's different!"

Different doesn't automatically equal good anymore than saying WoW is automatically a bad game because it's popular.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 12:41pm by hexaemeron


Oh yes, how I miss whacking stuff with auto attack for 10 levels praying I had rested for enough time before engaging in battle.

edit:

WoW has awful, outdated polygonal graphics. It has not a shred of innovative game-play. The story is completely negligible. It praises and rewards its players for the most basic and mundane things ("Oh, you arrived to a town, have some exp and a pat on the back!"). It has nothing to do with it being popular, well, more like its popular because of that: instant gratification for little to no reason.

It is a popular game though, as is reality tv.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 12:54pm by MajidahSihaam



@MajidahSihaam

You are a very shallow gamer if you care about graphics.. graphics are always a feature not something that can hold that game together.. STory and gameplay is the core of every MMORPG... Please sit down with your nonsense statement about innovative gameplay.. No MMO has been innovative EVer since MUD and EQ ... GW2 has a chance to break the mold and go for the real innovative gameplay.. Nothing wrong with giving instant gratification.... It allows everyone to feel accomplished..

Those who don't like instant gratification are just elitist douche bags that don't give a crap for casual gamers who actually have a life.. I myself have approximately 7 hours of sleep.. 6 hours of college course.. 1 hour of commute... 2 hours of showers and eating.. 4 hours of homework and studying... 3 hours of work.. So I approximately have 1 hour DAILY to play games.. Barely enough time to do anything at all in this grind fest you call a game.. Yes even Aion was less grind then this.. that's just plain sad..
____________________________
WoW: we want to give players a more fun time with less grinding and generic quests
GW2: we want the player to feel like they are leveling while doing something fun
Final Fantasy XIV: we want less fun and more grinding
#28 Oct 07 2010 at 11:20 AM Rating: Decent
**
415 posts
nick2412 wrote:

Those who don't like instant gratification are just elitist douche bags that don't give a crap for casual gamers who actually have a life.. I myself have approximately 7 hours of sleep.. 6 hours of college course.. 1 hour of commute... 2 hours of showers and eating.. 4 hours of homework and studying... 3 hours of work.. So I approximately have 1 hour DAILY to play games.. Barely enough time to do anything at all in this grind fest you call a game.. Yes even Aion was less grind then this.. that's just plain sad..

You do realize that WoW is so ridiculously easy that people get to endgame playing 8 hours per week, right?
#29 Oct 07 2010 at 11:20 AM Rating: Default
**
602 posts
JarL05 wrote:
MajidahSihaam wrote:
I find it pretty **** sad that over half of the people posting in gamespot's thread, claiming for XIV to be SE's downfall, will turn into nothing but hypocrites once the game gets polished. Otherwise you wouldn't be here, whining about it. You'd uninstall and get on with your life.


Or we paid 70+ dollars for a free month and are only 2-3 weeks into it? We have every right to complain about an awful product. I'll gladly uninstall when my free month is up and they STILL haven't changed anything or even made an announcement to the community. Seriously, every working at SE should be fired.


You bought a game without reading any reviews of the retail edition and didn't like it.

Paying 70+ bucks doesn't turn the game into something else.


Edited, Oct 7th 2010 1:20pm by MajidahSihaam
____________________________
FFXI: Dashiel. (Asura) Puppetmaster.
FFXIV: Majidah Sihaam. (Besaid)
Marauder, Weaver & Alchemist.

#30 Oct 07 2010 at 11:20 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
3,005 posts
Naeo wrote:
@Crazyorc - i'm not saying the game is all bad, there are good aspects to it, but the bad/buggy out weigh it so heavily it's hard to try and speak of the good.



In your opinion. In my opinion, the good is very nice and the bad/buggy is bearable. I'm going to keep playing.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 1:54pm by ChrisMattern
____________________________
Chris Mattern
#31 Oct 07 2010 at 11:22 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
3,005 posts
Addyyuna wrote:
Lets be honest. The biggest fail about FFXI and FFXIV is SE. While their xenophobic paranoid management style is ok for console games, they really shouldn't do MMO's. WOW is where its at because Blizzard is directly involved with their subscribers. Unlike SE they don't look to "Premier sites" to do their PR work for them. Heck, even Turbine and NCSoft maintain community boards.



Anybody who thinks FFXI is a fail is automatically disqualified, as it is easily in the top ten most successful MMOs ever by the only rank that counts, paid subscriptions.
____________________________
Chris Mattern
#32 Oct 07 2010 at 11:22 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
384 posts
MajidahSihaam wrote:
Addyyuna wrote:
Lets be honest. The biggest fail about FFXI and FFXIV is SE. While their xenophobic paranoid management style is ok for console games, they really shouldn't do MMO's. WOW is where its at because Blizzard is directly involved with their subscribers. Unlike SE they don't look to "Premier sites" to do their PR work for them. Heck, even Turbine and NCSoft maintain community boards.



I don't know about you, but I'm paying to play a square enix designed game, not one molded by the community's majority of votes. Arghhh, but really, I don't know how this turned into a wow vs ff thread. Lets get back to topic, sorry if I got myself derailed.



sad thing is, any MMO in this day and age that wishes to thrive, needs to listen to the people that their money comes from. Story, character design, and core components of the game can be left up to the company, but small features and the like that most players suggest, should atleast be considered, and if enough complain about the same thing, then something should be done.

there's no way a game solely created by a company, will last in the MMO market now, this isn't 2000 with EQ being the top dog, it's now 2010 where Blizzard is (sadly) on the throne, and they atleast listen mildly to their consumers. NCsoft does as well. they have an active hand in their players ideas, and take them atleast at face value and decide if it's for the betterment of the game or not. If you want to play a bad game players have no say over, go play XIII or X-2.

@Chris - he wasn't saying FFXI was a failure, he was saying the biggest issue with both games is that SE refuses to listen to the people that play the game.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 1:23pm by Naeo
____________________________
Naeo & Loury
PUP73 & BRD78
both retired.
R.I.P
Bismarck Server - 8 years in the making.

Upset about XIV? Stop complaining, and join the solution
ffxiah thread
ZAM thread
BG, Gamespot, and other sites are being utilized as well.
#33 Oct 07 2010 at 11:30 AM Rating: Default
**
602 posts
nick2412 wrote:
MajidahSihaam wrote:
hexaemeron wrote:
I played FFXI for years. I played WoW for years. I loved 11 and I loved WoW. They're different styles of game in the same genre.

You know what sets those games apart from 14? They're actually good. They're fun to play right from the very beginning. It's one thing to find innovative reasons to be different. It's quite another to punch someone in the fact and say "Well, admit it, you weren't expecting that! It's different!"

Different doesn't automatically equal good anymore than saying WoW is automatically a bad game because it's popular.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 12:41pm by hexaemeron


Oh yes, how I miss whacking stuff with auto attack for 10 levels praying I had rested for enough time before engaging in battle.

edit:

WoW has awful, outdated polygonal graphics. It has not a shred of innovative game-play. The story is completely negligible. It praises and rewards its players for the most basic and mundane things ("Oh, you arrived to a town, have some exp and a pat on the back!"). It has nothing to do with it being popular, well, more like its popular because of that: instant gratification for little to no reason.

It is a popular game though, as is reality tv.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 12:54pm by MajidahSihaam



@MajidahSihaam

You are a very shallow gamer if you care about graphics.. graphics are always a feature not something that can hold that game together.. STory and gameplay is the core of every MMORPG... Please sit down with your nonsense statement about innovative gameplay.. No MMO has been innovative EVer since MUD and EQ ... GW2 has a chance to break the mold and go for the real innovative gameplay.. Nothing wrong with giving instant gratification.... It allows everyone to feel accomplished..


Nostalgia much? Cry me a river. Its people like you who allow nintendo to get away with rereleasing nes games on the wii instead of working on actual newgen titles for their newgen console.
While graphics aren't everything in a game, I assure you that they aren't negligible. The only nonsense statement here is yours.

We are visual creatures. You are playing a visual game. Video games are a mix of things. Audio, mechanics and visual effects. Graphics a feature? Go play MUD then.

And you don't find XIV's implementation of crafting and non aggressive jobs innovative? Geez. Personally I've always hated grinding hunting monsters, and XIV is the first game I've seen to solve this problem. Many companies have even stated this was an impossible task, but XIV effectively managed to do so.

Got little time to play? Good, you can do leves. They are designed for someone with your schedules without falling into that instant gratification nonsense. I play a game because I want to be challenged, not because I want some fake world's condescending praises.


Geez.
____________________________
FFXI: Dashiel. (Asura) Puppetmaster.
FFXIV: Majidah Sihaam. (Besaid)
Marauder, Weaver & Alchemist.

#34 Oct 07 2010 at 11:42 AM Rating: Decent
****
9,526 posts
ChrisMattern wrote:
Naeo wrote:
@Crazyorc - i'm not saying the game is all bad, there are good aspects to it, but the bad/buggy out weigh it so heavily it's hard to try and speak of the good.



In your opinion. In my opinion, the good is very nice and bad/buggy is bearable. I'm going to keep playing.


Yeah this is where I am at too. The game has flaws but I have fun playing it. That is all that really matters to me. There are things that bug me for sure, but I see them as getting fixed.

People told launch week horror stories before FFXIV was released. They even suggested it was a bad idea for me to take time off at release to have a playfest vacation because the servers would be unstable etc etc. None of the horror stories came true. Release was way better than I expected.

Some things need to change, for sure, but I am not very worried about it.
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.


#35 Oct 07 2010 at 11:50 AM Rating: Good
*
65 posts
MajidahSihaam wrote:

Oh yes, how I miss whacking stuff with auto attack for 10 levels praying I had rested for enough time before engaging in battle.

WoW has awful, outdated polygonal graphics. It has not a shred of innovative game-play. The story is completely negligible. It praises and rewards its players for the most basic and mundane things ("Oh, you arrived to a town, have some exp and a pat on the back!"). It has nothing to do with it being popular, well, more like its popular because of that: instant gratification for little to no reason.

It is a popular game though, as is reality tv.


Didn't you get experience in FFXI for discovering new areas also??? Story is actually quite good if you have the competence to follow it. It's so bad that a monster might drop a piece of gear that you can equip and get use from, as opposed to getting moko grass that needs to be turned to yarn, then to cloth, then to a piece of gear. Yeah those extra steps is what makes FFXIV so much "harder" then wow's easy mode right? Hilarious.. It is popular because Blizzard has an EXCELLENT business model. They release more content then any other major MMO, by leaps and bounds actually, they communicate with the community as opposed to SE's silent treatment that we have all become so accustomed to. They allow users 3rd party mods for complete customization of their gaming experience. the list goes on and on.

Nobody wants FFXIV to be like wow.. I do however wish SE would be more like Blizzard, but you blind fanboi's can't even differentiate the difference between the two.

SoumaKyou wrote:

Not like it gets any more complicated at endgame.

Typical Mage max DPS priority rotation = 2 keys
Typical Hunter max DPS priority rotation = 3 keys
Typical Pally max DPS priority rotation = 3 keys
Typical Rogue max DPS priority rotation = 3-4 keys
Typical Warrior max DPS priority rotation = 3 keys

Etc., etc.

WoW isn't hard, and it sure is monotonous. It awards epic gear to anyone who manages to hit 80. You can max a craft in 2-3 hours. There's no real sense of accomplishment. I understand a lot of people think that's "fun," but that's not what FFXIV is trying to be.


Yeah, 2-3 keys max. That's just for your rotation. Trinket's, cooldowns, and potions add another 4-5 key presses also. Don't forget about class specific debuff's also, which are vital in end game fights. Let's not mention the fact that your running away from players, and environmental hazards all the while pressing those 7-8 keys in a rotation.

Anyone that says WoW is an easy game, meet me on your server and show me your LvL 80 toon that has killed LK Hardmode, or even cleared half of ICC on heroic. Most people have their "epic" badge gear sure, but the people that actually play wow know the difference in gear that is really epic, and gear that follows Blizzard's business model of rewarding all players, not just the hardcore players that have time to play 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. That is why WoW is a huge success. They cater to all types of players, with all different time schedules.

People that are using WoW as a valid excuse for FFXIV being horrible are extremely ignorant. SE would LOVE to have a customer base like Blizzard has with their games. They don't wish to be a wow clone, granted, but that doesn't mean that they should take every successful thing Blizzard has done and do the exact opposite just to be "different".


#36 Oct 07 2010 at 11:57 AM Rating: Default
**
415 posts
Xclusive215 wrote:

Yeah, 2-3 keys max. That's just for your rotation. Trinket's, cooldowns, and potions add another 4-5 key presses also. Don't forget about class specific debuff's also, which are vital in end game fights. Let's not mention the fact that your running away from players, and environmental hazards all the while pressing those 7-8 keys in a rotation.

/cast Blood Fury (replace with applicable racial buff)
/cast Rapid Fire (replace with applicable class buff)
/use Potion of Speed (replace with applicable item buff)
/use Flame Cap (replace with applicable item buff)
/use 14 (replace with applicable "On Use" glove/trinket buff)

Oh, look, I just made a cooldown macro to use during Bloodlust. Sooooooo hard!

I hear it's hard to run out of fire. Anyone who's too dumb to spread for Defile and avoid traps, and is too worried about their DPS on LK and doesn't switch to Valks doesn't deserve to beat the fight.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 2:01pm by SoumaKyou
#37 Oct 07 2010 at 12:01 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,636 posts
SoumaKyou wrote:
Xclusive215 wrote:

Yeah, 2-3 keys max. That's just for your rotation. Trinket's, cooldowns, and potions add another 4-5 key presses also. Don't forget about class specific debuff's also, which are vital in end game fights. Let's not mention the fact that your running away from players, and environmental hazards all the while pressing those 7-8 keys in a rotation.

/cast Blood Fury (replace with applicable racial buff)
/cast Rapid Fire (replace with applicable class buff)
/use Potion of Speed (replace with applicable item buff)
/use Flame Cap (replace with applicable item buff)
/use 14 (replace with applicable "On Use" glove/trinket buff)

Oh, look, I just made a cooldown macro to use during Bloodlust. Sooooooo hard!

I hear it's hard to run out of fire.


please tell us what in any other MMO is harder? its always step 1 know what button to push, step 2 push that button. The only 'hard' thing about 14 so far is that everything takes too long
____________________________


#38 Oct 07 2010 at 12:03 PM Rating: Decent
**
415 posts
KujaKoF wrote:

please tell us what in any other MMO is harder? its always step 1 know what button to push, step 2 push that button. The only 'hard' thing about 14 so far is that everything takes too long

At least FFXI had skill chains and FFXIV with battle regimens, though I probably shouldn't count that yet. That's at least slightly more interesting than "111111, 222222, 33333, move, 111111, 22222, 33333"
#39 Oct 07 2010 at 12:07 PM Rating: Good
***
2,535 posts
MajidahSihaam wrote:
And you don't find XIV's implementation of crafting and non aggressive jobs innovative? Geez. Personally I've always hated grinding hunting monsters, and XIV is the first game I've seen to solve this problem. Many companies have even stated this was an impossible task, but XIV effectively managed to do so.


Then you've just not been looking very hard.

Ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies, EVE Online, and the moderately obscure A Tale in the Desert (which doesn't even have monsters - or combat at all) all support that kind of play style.
#40 Oct 07 2010 at 12:07 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
237 posts
Quote:
@Crazyorc - i'm not saying the game is all bad, there are good aspects to it, but the bad/buggy out weigh it so heavily it's hard to try and speak of the good.


@Naeo Fair enough for you to feel that way, but for me it really doesn't bug me that much. Maybe it had something to do with going into this game hopeless and expecting the worse. So really I know it can only go one way now and that is a better game.
#41 Oct 07 2010 at 12:17 PM Rating: Decent
*
65 posts
SoumaKyou wrote:
KujaKoF wrote:

please tell us what in any other MMO is harder? its always step 1 know what button to push, step 2 push that button. The only 'hard' thing about 14 so far is that everything takes too long

At least FFXI had skill chains and FFXIV with battle regimens, though I probably shouldn't count that yet. That's at least slightly more interesting than "111111, 222222, 33333, move, 111111, 22222, 33333"


{Casting ability X NOW!}
wait 3
wait 2
wait 1
{use abilty Y NOW!}
SKILLCHAIN!!!

wow that was so hard, and if you macro all of your cooldowns and potions together, you are a horrible wow player, and should stick to running Daily Heroics and Weekly Raids for badges. Nobody that min maxes uses "do it all" macro's. You might unload cooldowns at engagement, but after that it is the timing of cooldowns that is key... ever heard of Bloodlust/Heroism??? Any game that has players scowering over DPS/HPS spreadsheets is not an "easy mode" game as some people think it is.

You would pre pot before pull, and use your abilities at the right opportune time in order to max dps. Sure maybe a few skills can be macro'd, but not your whole skill set.. that is, if you are an end game player like you claim to be.



#42 Oct 07 2010 at 12:18 PM Rating: Decent
**
415 posts
Xclusive215 wrote:

wow that was so hard, and if you macro all of your cooldowns and potions together, you are a horrible wow player, and should stick to running Daily Heroics and Weekly Raids for badges. Nobody that min maxes uses "do it all" macro's. You might unload cooldowns at engagement, but after that it is the timing of cooldowns that is key... ever heard of Bloodlust/Heroism??? Any game that has players scowering over DPS/HPS spreadsheets is not an "easy mode" game as some people think it is.

You're an idiot. It's painfully obvious you have no idea how to min/max in WoW.

Haste buffs increase exponentially, meaning they're best used together rather than staggered for the most DPS. This is also the best time to use +AP or +SP cooldowns because it's when you'll be getting off the highest amount of attacks.

Learn to max DPS before you try to lecture someone on it, thanks.

To further elaborate on how easy WoW is without needing the "4-5 extra buttons for cooldowns," here's my typical shot macro.

/cast Aimed Shot
/cast Silencing Shot
/use 14 (Rocket gloves)
/cast Bite

Of those three abilities, two are off the global cooldown and are macro'd to every single shot. This maximizes DPS and also uses them every single time they're off cooldown without having to worry about watching their timers.

Bite macro'd to every shot makes my pet use it faster than it would if I left it on Auto Cast.

My cooldown button is used at the beginning of every fight, and again near the end of the fight when Bloodlust is up. This is the mathematically guaranteed time to use it for max DPS. It's really not rocket science.

So, that's effectively... 3 main shot keys (Chimera Shot, Aimed Shot, Steady Shot) and one cooldown key. Congrats, I've just topped the meters spamming 3 keys while eating a sandwich and watching Scrubs reruns.

Healers are even easier to play, as are tanks. The only difficult class to play in WoW is a DPS Feral Druid as they have the most complicated priority for max DPS.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 2:19pm by SoumaKyou

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 2:21pm by SoumaKyou
#43 Oct 07 2010 at 12:23 PM Rating: Good
***
2,535 posts
SoumaKyou wrote:
KujaKoF wrote:

please tell us what in any other MMO is harder? its always step 1 know what button to push, step 2 push that button. The only 'hard' thing about 14 so far is that everything takes too long

At least FFXI had skill chains and FFXIV with battle regimens, though I probably shouldn't count that yet. That's at least slightly more interesting than "111111, 222222, 33333, move, 111111, 22222, 33333"


You don't do your point any favors when you spout nonsense like this - it just makes you look like a hateful idiot.

A fairer representation would be things like:

1 (if the enemy is near death), 2, 3, and 4 as they come off cooldown, 5 the rest of the time.

1 (if the enemy is near death), 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 as they come off cooldown.

1 1 1 1, 2 (if the buff has procced) or 3 (if it hasn't).

1 (if this debuff is about to fall off), 2 (if this other debuff has fallen off), spam 3 in the meantime until the buff procs, 4 when the buff procs.

Spam 1 until you've built up enough of resource A, then 2 (if the buff is close to falling off) or 3 (if it isn't).

1 2 3 4 4, hit 5 to burn resource B while resource A recharges, 3 4 4 4 4, hit 5 some more to burn resource B while resource A recharges.

Never mind that many of these will be changing in, at current best estimates, 5 days.
#44SoumaKyou, Posted: Oct 07 2010 at 12:27 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Go watch Kripparrian on Youtube. He's arguably one of the best Hunters in the world. Please, look at his keys and tell me what he does.
#45 Oct 07 2010 at 12:32 PM Rating: Good
*
65 posts
SoumaKyou wrote:
Xclusive215 wrote:

wow that was so hard, and if you macro all of your cooldowns and potions together, you are a horrible wow player, and should stick to running Daily Heroics and Weekly Raids for badges. Nobody that min maxes uses "do it all" macro's. You might unload cooldowns at engagement, but after that it is the timing of cooldowns that is key... ever heard of Bloodlust/Heroism??? Any game that has players scowering over DPS/HPS spreadsheets is not an "easy mode" game as some people think it is.

You're an idiot. It's painfully obvious you have no idea how to min/max in WoW.

Haste buffs increase exponentially, meaning they're best used together rather than staggered for the most DPS. This is also the best time to use +AP or +SP cooldowns because it's when you'll be getting off the highest amount of attacks.

Learn to max DPS before you try to lecture someone on it, thanks.

To further elaborate on how easy WoW is without needing the "4-5 extra buttons for cooldowns," here's my typical shot macro.

/cast Aimed Shot
/cast Silencing Shot
/use 14 (Rocket gloves)
/cast Bite

Of those three abilities, two are off the global cooldown and are macro'd to every single shot. This maximizes DPS and also uses them every single time they're off cooldown without having to worry about watching their timers.

Bite macro'd to every shot makes my pet use it faster than it would if I left it on Auto Cast.

My cooldown button is used at the beginning of every fight, and again near the end of the fight when Bloodlust is up. This is the mathematically guaranteed time to use it for max DPS. It's really not rocket science.

So, that's effectively... 3 main shot keys (Chimera Shot, Aimed Shot, Steady Shot) and one cooldown key. Congrats, I've just topped the meters spamming 3 keys while eating a sandwich and watching Scrubs reruns.

Healers are even easier to play, as are tanks. The only difficult class to play in WoW is a DPS Feral Druid as they have the most complicated priority for max DPS.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 2:19pm by SoumaKyou

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 2:21pm by SoumaKyou


Have you ever healed end game? Let me guess.. you have full 277+ Tank, Hunter, and priest.. yeah ok. Just because you spend time on WoW forums reading about end game techniques, that doesn't mean that you have end game experience in that job/class. Healing is the ONLY job that does not have a scripted rotation. It is the twitch class of WoW and takes major skill and knowledge of mechanics in order to be done properly. Feral druid rotations are not difficult by any means, they are on the same level as an affliction lock or shadow priest.

Blizzard implemented a system that gets progressively harder with time. Sure healing 5 mans from lvl 1-80 is not difficult at all really, but that is the appeal of the game. ANYONE can pick the game up and have fun right from the start, up until they reach their SKILL cap, not their LEVEL cap. In other words, sure anyone can level 1-80, but not everyone will get to see the more challenging content until it is outdated, and even casuals can clear it.

I've decided that I will no longer contribute to your obvious troll posts that you attempt to pass as end game knowledge. Meet me in game if you want to show me your wow skill, not on a FFXIV fansite.



Edited, Oct 7th 2010 2:32pm by Xclusive215
#46 Oct 07 2010 at 12:34 PM Rating: Good
***
2,535 posts
SoumaKyou wrote:
Bite macro'd to every shot makes my pet use it faster than it would if I left it on Auto Cast.


And here you yourself fail at min/maxing - there's absolutely no reason to macro a pet's focus dump.

The nature of Focus/Energy is such that, unless it regenerates to full, you can not increase your DPS by hitting abilities faster.

For a hunter pet, with the focus dump on auto cast your pet's focus will never even get close to full unless you buy all four points worth of focus-regeneration talents, which is in itself a mark of failure (because if you're pet is regularly capping focus, you will gain substantially more DPS by moving one or two of those talent points into more useful talents than by using it's abilities faster).
#47 Oct 07 2010 at 12:39 PM Rating: Default
*
65 posts
SoumaKyou wrote:

Go watch Kripparrian on Youtube. He's arguably one of the best Hunters in the world. Please, look at his keys and tell me what he does.

111111, 22222, 33333, move, 11111, 22222, 33333

You're overcomplicating something so ridiculously easy.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1x9MErf5NA

Hmmn looks like his has 18 abilities on his bars, why not just 3?

If he only hits 1111,2222,3333......

Just listen to the commentary, this fight is extremely more complicated and difficult then anything SE has ever released.

The only rebuttal i could even accept would be this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_dHPXn629Q

And just look at how difficult it must have been... it's a tank and spank..
#48SoumaKyou, Posted: Oct 07 2010 at 12:42 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Xclusive, I do hope you know you're currently the **** of the joke at a certain WoW min/max forum.
#49 Oct 07 2010 at 12:54 PM Rating: Decent
*
65 posts
SoumaKyou wrote:
Xclusive, I do hope you know you're currently the **** of the joke at a certain WoW min/max forum.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
if you macro all of your cooldowns and potions together, you are a horrible wow player, and should stick to running Daily Heroics and Weekly Raids for badges. Nobody that min maxes uses "do it all" macro's.

^ LUUUUUUUULZ

Some FFXIV scrub trying to lecture me on how to min/max.

Context was me having Blood Fury, Rapid Fire, Speed Pot, and Call of the Wild macro'd.

It's good to know that flamers transcend games like MMOs. Is he a level 1 trolling alt by any chance?

No. He genuinely thinks he's good at WoW. I'm arguing that WoW is easy and he says it's hard.
He's calling me a bad player for only spamming 3 buttons (Chimera, Aimed, Steady x4), and that I need at least 8-9 to be a good Hunter. I'm ripping him a new one at the moment.


Hahahahaha

What thread is that from?

WTB link so we can watch you tear him a new one.


Cool story bro! meet me in game on your hunter! You won't because your in half 10 man ICC gear with some 264 GDKP gear thrown in. Link to this "Min/max hunter thread"???????? Yeah your definitely hiding behind your computer with insults, trying to argue facts. Man give your E-buddies an E-high five for that.
#50SoumaKyou, Posted: Oct 07 2010 at 12:58 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Aww, struck a nerve? I guarantee my "buddies" and I are all further in WoW than you could even dream of, and the majority of us only played 8 hours a week.
#51 Oct 07 2010 at 1:02 PM Rating: Decent
**
602 posts
Holy crap, I go get a haircut and my thread gets hijacked by how to specialize on wow or whatever? Thats it. *walks away*

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 3:02pm by MajidahSihaam
____________________________
FFXI: Dashiel. (Asura) Puppetmaster.
FFXIV: Majidah Sihaam. (Besaid)
Marauder, Weaver & Alchemist.

« Previous 1 2
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 23 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (23)