Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

I'm gonna be rich.Follow

#1 Oct 07 2010 at 8:26 PM Rating: Decent
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.

I really appreciate your future business. See you in a few months.
____________________________
#2 Oct 07 2010 at 8:28 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
213 posts
Yabusame wrote:
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.

I really appreciate your future business. See you in a few months.


well ill be richer since im not paying real money to beta test a game.
#3 Oct 07 2010 at 8:29 PM Rating: Good
**
409 posts
Ba1dw1n wrote:
Yabusame wrote:
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.

I really appreciate your future business. See you in a few months.


well ill be richer since im not paying real money to beta test a game.


What you did thar, I see it.
____________________________
Q: How many SE employees does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: None, it's working as intended.
#4 Oct 07 2010 at 8:29 PM Rating: Good
**
263 posts
Ba1dw1n wrote:
Yabusame wrote:
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.

I really appreciate your future business. See you in a few months.


well ill be richer since im not paying real money to beta test a game.


Amazing, bravo. Hahahah.
#5 Oct 07 2010 at 8:32 PM Rating: Default
*
151 posts
lmfao thats a 24hr sticky frame
#6Khronus66, Posted: Oct 07 2010 at 8:34 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Original poster is as smart as if there really was a unit in Starcraft 2 called the Protis sni........
#7 Oct 07 2010 at 8:34 PM Rating: Decent
22 posts
Yabusame wrote:
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.

I really appreciate your future business. See you in a few months.



I Thought to do thats myself, but alas when i found out i need a higher skill level to craft the materials for a particular armor than i need to craft the armor itself, I couldnt help but give myself a cranial ****** inversion.
#8 Oct 07 2010 at 8:36 PM Rating: Default
33 posts
Cranial, ******....two fantastic additions to the human body!
#9 Oct 07 2010 at 8:38 PM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Khronus66 wrote:
Original poster is as smart as if there really was a unit in Starcraft 2 called the Protis sni........


Smiley: confused
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#10 Oct 07 2010 at 8:41 PM Rating: Default
13 posts
ROFL.

Cant be rich when there's gonna be no people playing the game by march.
#11 Oct 07 2010 at 8:42 PM Rating: Good
6 posts
trolls,
trolls everywhere
#12 Oct 07 2010 at 8:42 PM Rating: Decent
When all of you who are quitting come back, don't complain that the economy sucks, it'll only suck for the people that are 5-6 months behind. But hey, if you're not having fun now, (and this isn't sarcasm) it isn't worth playing. Have a great time doing whatever else you find enjoyment in doing with your life. I'll be here waiting to sell you all those backwards synth items when you come back.
____________________________
#13 Oct 07 2010 at 8:43 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
32 posts
Yabusame wrote:
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.

I really appreciate your future business. See you in a few months.


Yes, and if I come back I'll have about $40 I didn't spend to beta test and X amount of time wasted in frustration and lag.

Thanks for playing.
#14 Oct 07 2010 at 8:49 PM Rating: Good
22 posts
Honestly if the games major issues are fixed by the PS# release then I will eat every negative word i said about this game.

But I take comfort in the fact knowing that my voice along with thousands of others refusing to renew their subscriptions is what cause SE to fix those issues.
#15 Oct 07 2010 at 9:10 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
852 posts
Yabusame wrote:
When all of you who are quitting come back, don't complain that the economy sucks, it'll only suck for the people that are 5-6 months behind. But hey, if you're not having fun now, (and this isn't sarcasm) it isn't worth playing. Have a great time doing whatever else you find enjoyment in doing with your life. I'll be here waiting to sell you all those backwards synth items when you come back.


Oh my god, the e-peen, it's so big! Mine PALES in comparison, I tell you. PALES!
____________________________
#16 Oct 07 2010 at 9:27 PM Rating: Decent
I'm not doing anything in this game anyone else couldn't do. MMO's in general don't require a large amount of skill to succeed in. It's just persistence, which anyone will need to get to the level cap in most MMO's. In reality, we are all just paying these MMO companies to help us kill time in a way we deem enjoyable.

I never said I was better than anyone else either. I actually said to go do something that you really enjoy if you hate this game so much. This post isn't about anyone being better than anyone else. It's not about game mechanics or flaws or WoW or any of the other red herring/strawman topics on the boards the last two days. It's about me getting rich when everyone comes back. Which I will.

I'm terribly sorry I interrupted the "I'm quitting, I have no patience and don't want to listen to anyone who does ask me to consider another point of view" party that's been going on here at zam the last 2 days. I am a terrible person. Who will be rich.

To the sensible posters out there, I'm sorry I fed all the trolls tonight. Couldn't resist. I will try to refrain in the future.
____________________________
#17 Oct 07 2010 at 9:27 PM Rating: Default
**
696 posts
defiantmac wrote:
Yabusame wrote:
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.

I really appreciate your future business. See you in a few months.


Yes, and if I come back I'll have about $40 I didn't spend to beta test and X amount of time wasted in frustration and lag.

Thanks for playing.


No you won't you'll go buy/subscribe to another game you'll complain about it and actually spend more then when people hit all the content noone realizes is ALREADY in this game you'll be all butthurt that you're level 8
#18 Oct 07 2010 at 9:31 PM Rating: Default
**
472 posts
We will all just buy gil and transcend you in about 5 weeks playing time. Don't worry, square-enix's secret gil selling company sold it to us, so it is fine.
#19 Oct 07 2010 at 9:36 PM Rating: Default
**
415 posts
Yabusame wrote:
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.

I really appreciate your future business. See you in a few months.


Who says we will be coming back? A 4.0 game is not worth anyones time.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 11:37pm by jakarai
____________________________
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3571 - Mind Control Theories Used By Mass Media
#20 Oct 07 2010 at 9:37 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
997 posts
Quote:
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.


Which will just encourage many of them to buy gil, which will encourage the RMT to take over the crafting game by undercutting legitimate players right out of business, as they did in FFXI.
____________________________
Shhh! My common sense is tingling. ~ Deadpool

FFXI Server: Valefor Char: Lowkey


#21 Oct 07 2010 at 9:40 PM Rating: Default
**
415 posts
Considering how easy it is to level crafting I doubt crafters will be as rich as they think they will be.
____________________________
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3571 - Mind Control Theories Used By Mass Media
#22 Oct 07 2010 at 9:44 PM Rating: Good
Once you see how many synths it takes to do one level after you hit 20...you won't think it's "easy" to level crafting.
____________________________
#23 Oct 07 2010 at 9:55 PM Rating: Default
**
696 posts
jakarai wrote:
Yabusame wrote:
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.

I really appreciate your future business. See you in a few months.


Who says we will be coming back? A 4.0 game is not worth anyones time.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 11:37pm by jakarai



Aren't you gone yet? I expect anyone who thought the Gamespot tard was making an intelligent review to go ahead and pack up.

For those of us who see through a pack of big words to the inner newbness he let shine through tho. We'll be fine. It started with the big words then picked up with "Once you finish up your first story quest, you never get an indication of how to further the tale" This guy is wearing a helmet. I promise. He pretty much just bashes Xi and this alike and goes on about how all the non wow features are bad. Not because they are bad in a lot of cases, but because he can't wrap his little noggin around them.

MY favorite part is the why can't the game just already be played for me so I don't have to press buttons or explore the world at all spiel. DERP!

Don't believe me? Read it again slow. You'll see where he's just trying to fill space with big words and shallow judgments.
Then goes on to make suppositions as if they are fact about things not being in the game. How does he know? Noone knows because noone has found them and SE hasn't said crap about them. So how can these things be fact then? They can't. Another Derp moment.

Have fun searching for the dumb things that get said.
#24 Oct 07 2010 at 9:56 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
852 posts
zoltanrs wrote:
jakarai wrote:
Yabusame wrote:
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.

I really appreciate your future business. See you in a few months.


Who says we will be coming back? A 4.0 game is not worth anyones time.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 11:37pm by jakarai



Aren't you gone yet? I expect anyone who thought the Gamespot tard was making an intelligent review to go ahead and pack up.

For those of us who see through a pack of big words to the inner newbness he let shine through tho. We'll be fine. It started with the big words then picked up with "Once you finish up your first story quest, you never get an indication of how to further the tale" This guy is wearing a helmet. I promise. He pretty much just bashes Xi and this alike and goes on about how all the non wow features are bad. Not because they are bad in a lot of cases, but because he can't wrap his little noggin around them.

MY favorite part is the why can't the game just already be played for me so I don't have to press buttons or explore the world at all spiel. DERP!

Don't believe me? Read it again slow. You'll see where he's just trying to fill space with big words and shallow judgments.
Then goes on to make suppositions as if they are fact about things not being in the game. How does he know? Noone knows because noone has found them and SE hasn't said crap about them. So how can these things be fact then? They can't. Another Derp moment.

Have fun searching for the dumb things that get said.


Just so you know, Tanaka won't teabag you no matter how much you show your love for his game, just sayin.
____________________________
#25 Oct 07 2010 at 10:07 PM Rating: Good
**
696 posts
hexaemeron wrote:
zoltanrs wrote:
jakarai wrote:
Yabusame wrote:
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.

I really appreciate your future business. See you in a few months.


Who says we will be coming back? A 4.0 game is not worth anyones time.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 11:37pm by jakarai



Aren't you gone yet? I expect anyone who thought the Gamespot tard was making an intelligent review to go ahead and pack up.

For those of us who see through a pack of big words to the inner newbness he let shine through tho. We'll be fine. It started with the big words then picked up with "Once you finish up your first story quest, you never get an indication of how to further the tale" This guy is wearing a helmet. I promise. He pretty much just bashes Xi and this alike and goes on about how all the non wow features are bad. Not because they are bad in a lot of cases, but because he can't wrap his little noggin around them.

MY favorite part is the why can't the game just already be played for me so I don't have to press buttons or explore the world at all spiel. DERP!

Don't believe me? Read it again slow. You'll see where he's just trying to fill space with big words and shallow judgments.
Then goes on to make suppositions as if they are fact about things not being in the game. How does he know? Noone knows because noone has found them and SE hasn't said crap about them. So how can these things be fact then? They can't. Another Derp moment.

Have fun searching for the dumb things that get said.


Just so you know, Tanaka won't teabag you no matter how much you show your love for his game, just sayin.


Just so you know, out of the 2 of us you were the only one thinking of Japanese dudes teabagging people or about love while thinking of japanese dudes teabagging. Just sayin.
#26 Oct 07 2010 at 10:14 PM Rating: Decent
**
415 posts
zoltanrs wrote:
jakarai wrote:
Yabusame wrote:
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.

I really appreciate your future business. See you in a few months.


Who says we will be coming back? A 4.0 game is not worth anyones time.

Edited, Oct 7th 2010 11:37pm by jakarai



Aren't you gone yet? I expect anyone who thought the Gamespot tard was making an intelligent review to go ahead and pack up.

For those of us who see through a pack of big words to the inner newbness he let shine through tho. We'll be fine. It started with the big words then picked up with "Once you finish up your first story quest, you never get an indication of how to further the tale" This guy is wearing a helmet. I promise. He pretty much just bashes Xi and this alike and goes on about how all the non wow features are bad. Not because they are bad in a lot of cases, but because he can't wrap his little noggin around them.

MY favorite part is the why can't the game just already be played for me so I don't have to press buttons or explore the world at all spiel. DERP!

Don't believe me? Read it again slow. You'll see where he's just trying to fill space with big words and shallow judgments.
Then goes on to make suppositions as if they are fact about things not being in the game. How does he know? Noone knows because noone has found them and SE hasn't said crap about them. So how can these things be fact then? They can't. Another Derp moment.

Have fun searching for the dumb things that get said.


No more funner then playing a boring game. He only said what everyone who has played the game already knows and those who love it try to deny.
____________________________
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3571 - Mind Control Theories Used By Mass Media
#27 Oct 07 2010 at 10:15 PM Rating: Good
**
415 posts
Yabusame wrote:
Once you see how many synths it takes to do one level after you hit 20...you won't think it's "easy" to level crafting.


Having to do more synthesis doesn't make it hard... just more time consuming.
____________________________
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3571 - Mind Control Theories Used By Mass Media
#28zoltanrs, Posted: Oct 07 2010 at 10:18 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I see why you took this to heart now.
#29 Oct 07 2010 at 10:19 PM Rating: Decent
Killing marmots isn't hard either, but to do that you don't have to first farm shards and mats.

Oh, and you don't have to level marauder and pugilist to shoot a marmot, coblyn, or other squishy mob with an archer.
____________________________
#30 Oct 07 2010 at 10:21 PM Rating: Default
**
761 posts
Ba1dw1n wrote:
Yabusame wrote:
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.

I really appreciate your future business. See you in a few months.


well ill be richer since im not paying real money to beta test a game.


This is epic sir.

Edited, Oct 8th 2010 12:21am by Gonzi
____________________________
FFXI: Gonz on Titan

FFXIV: Ninja Wind on Besaid

WoW: Ninjawind on Andorhal-US

[ffxisig]137247[/ffxisig]


#31 Oct 07 2010 at 10:38 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
32 posts
zoltanrs wrote:
defiantmac wrote:
Yabusame wrote:
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.

I really appreciate your future business. See you in a few months.


Yes, and if I come back I'll have about $40 I didn't spend to beta test and X amount of time wasted in frustration and lag.

Thanks for playing.


No you won't you'll go buy/subscribe to another game you'll complain about it and actually spend more then when people hit all the content noone realizes is ALREADY in this game you'll be all butthurt that you're level 8


You're right this game called The Old Republic developed by a company that has actually been putting out good games lately is coming out and I will be subscribing to that game and I will be gladly paying for it because it's not gonna be an underdeveloped game rushed to the shelf (They already pushed it back once because it wasn't going to be good enough on time, who would have thought of that for a solution!)
#32zoltanrs, Posted: Oct 07 2010 at 11:37 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) So it already has a history of failure. Welcome to Warhammer online sir.
#33 Oct 08 2010 at 12:32 AM Rating: Default
**
284 posts
It has been brought to my attention that some of you simply are not ready. Its pointless to complain. Wait a few months or a few years then come back. Or not.
#34 Oct 08 2010 at 12:43 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
32 posts
zoltanrs wrote:
defiantmac wrote:
zoltanrs wrote:
defiantmac wrote:
Yabusame wrote:
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.

I really appreciate your future business. See you in a few months.


Yes, and if I come back I'll have about $40 I didn't spend to beta test and X amount of time wasted in frustration and lag.

Thanks for playing.


No you won't you'll go buy/subscribe to another game you'll complain about it and actually spend more then when people hit all the content noone realizes is ALREADY in this game you'll be all butthurt that you're level 8


You're right this game called The Old Republic developed by a company that has actually been putting out good games lately is coming out and I will be subscribing to that game and I will be gladly paying for it because it's not gonna be an underdeveloped game rushed to the shelf (They already pushed it back once because it wasn't going to be good enough on time, who would have thought of that for a solution!)


So it already has a history of failure. Welcome to Warhammer online sir.


That might be the worst response ever... Comparing Warhammer made by Mythic to a game that's being developed by Bioware, all the while defending FFXIV. Kudos sir you win the prize.
#35 Oct 08 2010 at 1:28 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,457 posts
Yabusame wrote:
When all of you who are quitting come back, don't complain that the economy sucks, it'll only suck for the people that are 5-6 months behind. But hey, if you're not having fun now, (and this isn't sarcasm) it isn't worth playing. Have a great time doing whatever else you find enjoyment in doing with your life. I'll be here waiting to sell you all those backwards synth items when you come back.


Dude.. no one is coming back.

Don't ask me why I'm posting here either. I play other games and spend time in other ZAM forums.

Quote:
No you won't you'll go buy/subscribe to another game you'll complain about it and actually spend more then when people hit all the content noone realizes is ALREADY in this game you'll be all butthurt that you're level Spend all day playing it because it's fun instead of sitting around defending games that failed and upset thousands of people.




Edited, Oct 8th 2010 12:31am by GuardianFaith
____________________________
Hunter Avril
Rogue Ultra
Paladin Awhellnah
Mage Shantotto
Shaman Lakshmi
Faith (Valefor)

#36 Oct 08 2010 at 1:34 AM Rating: Default
***
1,408 posts
Quote:
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.

I really appreciate your future business. See you in a few months.


I like you :)

Quote:
well ill be richer since im not paying real money to beta test a game.

About what 60 richer? by time people will return? That to me is about 3 hrs work for me... Oh dear.. I lost 3 hours of work..
1 Full tank of petrol
1 awesome night out
1 good meal out (with drinks)
ouch not really breaking the balance for me but then I have a full time job and a good paid one.
:)
____________________________


If my velocity starts to make you sweat, then just don't
let go
#37 Oct 08 2010 at 10:49 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
32 posts
Lonix wrote:
Quote:
When all of you who are quitting now come back when they update the game, I'll be the rank 50 everything crafter selling you things you could have had the skills to make yourself when the game starts rounding into form sometime in March.

I really appreciate your future business. See you in a few months.


I like you :)

Quote:
well ill be richer since im not paying real money to beta test a game.

About what 60 richer? by time people will return? That to me is about 3 hrs work for me... Oh dear.. I lost 3 hours of work..
1 Full tank of petrol
1 awesome night out
1 good meal out (with drinks)
ouch not really breaking the balance for me but then I have a full time job and a good paid one.
:)


Yes but most people would rather have that $60 AND all that time that it takes to rank up doing something they find fun instead of mindlessly grinding their way through a game they don't enjoy. Time is the most valuable thing people have in life, and most of us don't see the point in paying to play an underdeveloped game.

Sure, if they really make a turn around and fix all of the lag and bugs and actually implement a good quest system then I would have no problem coming back, I have $20 worth of crysta sitting in my account so maybe one day when they fix this catastrophe then I will come back... I have faith in Square to get the ship righted but I'm not going to mindlessly grind my way to max level when I'm not having fun in the first place.

Edited, Oct 8th 2010 12:50pm by defiantmac
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 16 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (16)