So I know you can only reassign 20% of your attribute points every # (4?) hours.....my question is: does anyone know if this affect is cumulative? i.e. can I click "reassign" sit still for 4 hours, then click "reassign" again and be able to reassign 40%, 60%, 80%, 100% of my attribute points?
As CON / THM, I have to worry about INT, PIE, MND, VIT (survivability), not to mention all six (6) elemental categories which allegedly affect our nukes in addition to resistances. There's something to be said for a balanced build, but there's also a lot to be said for building a nasty Fire or Ice or Lightning mage. Only concern is that if I put all of my eggs in one basket so to speak can I back peddle out of it? Only being able to backtrack by 20% isn't enough if your build is too lopsided.
Edited, Oct 8th 2010 10:07am by DonFlamenco