Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Highest Damage record!!!Follow

#1 Oct 12 2010 at 6:24 PM Rating: Decent
9 posts
I wanna see videos of you Pwning!!! Post videos links here or on my youtube link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MDJTRahC_k (massagy)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDnMR2HcT7Q (heretic)
I will keep track and show every 1 whos on top!

Name Damage Server
1)Massagy Ygassam (PUG) 1811 Figaro
2)Heretic Edge (CON) 1208 Figaro
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Edited, Oct 12th 2010 8:26pm by Hereticedge

Edited, Oct 12th 2010 8:40pm by Hereticedge

Edited, Oct 12th 2010 10:00pm by Hereticedge

Edited, Oct 12th 2010 10:08pm by Hereticedge
#2 Oct 12 2010 at 6:28 PM Rating: Good
**
263 posts
I've never seen a weaponskill crit and without passives like double/triple attack to affect them in this game; you'll likely to not see much variation in damage at all between players. It will just be a matter of x+y+z skill does this amount of damage, which kinda makes things less interesting.
#3 Oct 12 2010 at 6:37 PM Rating: Decent
**
265 posts
sylph19 wrote:
I've never seen a weaponskill crit and without passives like double/triple attack to affect them in this game; you'll likely to not see much variation in damage at all between players. It will just be a matter of x+y+z skill does this amount of damage, which kinda makes things less interesting.

I've seen Feint crit.
#4 Oct 12 2010 at 6:39 PM Rating: Good
**
263 posts
SudoNemesis wrote:
sylph19 wrote:
I've never seen a weaponskill crit and without passives like double/triple attack to affect them in this game; you'll likely to not see much variation in damage at all between players. It will just be a matter of x+y+z skill does this amount of damage, which kinda makes things less interesting.

I've seen Feint crit.


Are you sure? I use feint a lot, I've never seen it crit. Considering how often basic attack crits; I should have noticed it critting by now if it does.
#5 Oct 12 2010 at 6:42 PM Rating: Decent
**
265 posts
sylph19 wrote:
SudoNemesis wrote:
sylph19 wrote:
I've never seen a weaponskill crit and without passives like double/triple attack to affect them in this game; you'll likely to not see much variation in damage at all between players. It will just be a matter of x+y+z skill does this amount of damage, which kinda makes things less interesting.

I've seen Feint crit.


Are you sure? I use feint a lot, I've never seen it crit. Considering how often basic attack crits; I should have noticed it critting by now if it does.

its RARE. I've only seen it happen twice. And it was when I was leveling gla.
#6 Oct 12 2010 at 6:43 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,566 posts
I dun of a vid of it bcuz lulz nawt payin 4 fraps but i wuz to2ly uot on mai thamaterg juss doin stuf an i cast a speel on this one mob toon and the chat lawg jus said pwn than teh survr crashed lol
#7 Oct 12 2010 at 6:59 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,153 posts
Bigtime.
Saw that one too.
#8 Oct 12 2010 at 7:01 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,530 posts
Sephrick wrote:
i cast a speel on this one mob toon


You find one internets on the Zam Forum.
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#9FlixEffect, Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 7:23 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) 1811 isn't anything to post about.
#10 Oct 12 2010 at 7:44 PM Rating: Decent
9 posts
i know.. im just starting the thread so we can see something amazing. i never said this was the best
#11 Oct 12 2010 at 7:45 PM Rating: Good
*
106 posts
Bragging about 1800 damage on a level 1 mob... I'd post something about the special olympics and winning but I think you get the picture.
#12 Oct 12 2010 at 7:51 PM Rating: Default
9 posts
You're in the special olympics?
#13LecherousLoki, Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 7:55 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) The only picture we ARE getting is that you don't understand the concept. Whether it's a lv1 mob or a lv20, he is doing more damage then you are. Stop trying to sound smart and edit your post so you actually know what you're talking about.
#14 Oct 12 2010 at 10:36 PM Rating: Default
Party Pooper
*****
12,232 posts
LecherousLoki wrote:
Derp#1 wrote:
1811 isn't anything to post about.

Just cuz you can't break the 100 mark doesn't mean you can hate on others.

Derp#2 wrote:
Bragging about 1800 damage on a level 1 mob... I'd post something about the special olympics and winning but I think you get the picture.


The only picture we ARE getting is that you don't understand the concept. Whether it's a lv1 mob or a lv20, he is doing more damage then you are. Stop trying to sound smart and edit your post so you actually know what you're talking about.

Thank you.

`LL



Hey I found that sock I lost in the wash last week.
____________________________
[sm]FFXI: Flix 75THF/RNG/NIN/WAR/MNK/DRK/SAM/DRG/BLM Retired: Sept 2009.
SW:TOR Maim (Assassin) Sai'kou (Sniper) GM: Ultimatum. Retired: When 1.2 failed miserably.
FFXIV: Flix Skyfall (Behemoth) 50BRD: River of Blood for dayzzzzzz


#15LecherousLoki, Posted: Oct 13 2010 at 6:52 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) olololololololol
#16 Oct 13 2010 at 7:09 AM Rating: Good
Sage
*
116 posts
Do we post our ******* sizes here also, or will you create a new uber thread for that too?

Edited, Oct 13th 2010 9:12am by M0RZA
#17 Oct 13 2010 at 7:19 AM Rating: Excellent
**
398 posts
There was a hacker PK named Sandskin Peiste that hit me for 3.4k damage

I think he's in the same linkshell as the hacker Marbol.


#18 Oct 13 2010 at 10:52 AM Rating: Default
9 posts
nah i wanna see damage on ffxiv, if u wanna know about ****** ur gonna have to go somewhere else...
#19 Oct 13 2010 at 2:00 PM Rating: Default
FlixEffect wrote:
LecherousLoki wrote:
Derp#1 wrote:
1811 isn't anything to post about.

Just cuz you can't break the 100 mark doesn't mean you can hate on others.

Derp#2 wrote:
Bragging about 1800 damage on a level 1 mob... I'd post something about the special olympics and winning but I think you get the picture.


The only picture we ARE getting is that you don't understand the concept. Whether it's a lv1 mob or a lv20, he is doing more damage then you are. Stop trying to sound smart and edit your post so you actually know what you're talking about.

Thank you.

`LL



Hey I found that sock I lost in the wash last week.


Lolol owned.
#20LecherousLoki, Posted: Oct 13 2010 at 6:10 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Looks like the haters can't handle the heat in here. Speak ****** and they'll reply though. Seems to be the only thing they understand.
#21 Oct 13 2010 at 6:56 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
1,500 posts
FlixEffect wrote:
LecherousLoki wrote:
Derp#1 wrote:
1811 isn't anything to post about.

Just cuz you can't break the 100 mark doesn't mean you can hate on others.

Derp#2 wrote:
Bragging about 1800 damage on a level 1 mob... I'd post something about the special olympics and winning but I think you get the picture.


The only picture we ARE getting is that you don't understand the concept. Whether it's a lv1 mob or a lv20, he is doing more damage then you are. Stop trying to sound smart and edit your post so you actually know what you're talking about.

Thank you.

`LL



Hey I found that sock I lost in the wash last week.
I bet you are still missing the other one!

Ken
____________________________
"Maybe it means: you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. Nine-millimeter here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous *** in the Valley of Darkness." - Jules.
FFXIV: Mabel Rand (Gugnir)
FFXI: Kenage, retired.
K&K forever!,
#22 Oct 13 2010 at 9:49 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,801 posts
Over 9000!!!

What? Someone had to say it.
____________________________
WoW -- Zaia -- Dragonmaw -- Mage 80 BABY! Alchemy 450
Also... Hunter 62, Rogue 52, Warrior 66, Warlock 43, Death Knight 70, Shaman Who Cares? ;)

FFXI -- Caia -- Retired/Deleted -- Blm 75, Alchemy 97
Pandimonium server - Rank 10 - Bastok

Zaela Rdm -- 35, Alchemy 45 -- Forced into retirement because I didn't have the right kind of credit card. Hope it was worth 18 bucks a month, SE.

#23 Oct 13 2010 at 9:54 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,636 posts
how was this sub defaulted, it was literally the most innocent thread I've read in weeks.
____________________________


#24 Oct 14 2010 at 6:31 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
I'm bumping this thread so these kids can find their socks from the laundry their Mom did.

ololololol
#25 Oct 14 2010 at 7:46 PM Rating: Good
Party Pooper
*****
12,232 posts
KujaKoF wrote:
how was this sub defaulted, it was literally the most innocent thread I've read in weeks.



Because when some 1 post nub comes in with some sub-par "uber Pwning dmg" thinking he can post on Alla and will be worshipped for his super pwn phat ultra damage of doom, it's really ******* retarded and doesn't belong.
There is a way to post this info, but this isn't it.

____________________________
[sm]FFXI: Flix 75THF/RNG/NIN/WAR/MNK/DRK/SAM/DRG/BLM Retired: Sept 2009.
SW:TOR Maim (Assassin) Sai'kou (Sniper) GM: Ultimatum. Retired: When 1.2 failed miserably.
FFXIV: Flix Skyfall (Behemoth) 50BRD: River of Blood for dayzzzzzz


#26Hereticedge, Posted: Oct 15 2010 at 6:11 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) learn how to read people, this is for everyone, i never said n e one was the best! its a video of a level 20 pug and level 20 con STARTING damage records, thats all this is for, damage records LOL RECORDING DAMAGE! RECORDING DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE A VID !!!!!!! SEND IT IN!!!!!!! IT GETS RECORDED!!!!!!!! BY ME!!!!!!!!!! ON A TOP 10 LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#27 Oct 15 2010 at 6:20 AM Rating: Default
9 posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in8MuHJCXdI

here! its for everyone complaining in this friendly thread!
#28 Oct 15 2010 at 6:23 AM Rating: Default
40 posts
Caia wrote:
Over 9000!!!

What? Someone had to say it.


I was waiting for this one lmao
#29 Oct 15 2010 at 6:31 AM Rating: Default
9 posts
iamdev wrote:
Caia wrote:
Over 9000!!!

What? Someone had to say it.


I was waiting for this one lmao

me too, i hope theres no damage cap like there was in FFXI, i wonder if max damage is 9999
#30 Oct 15 2010 at 4:18 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,742 posts
It is possible to do more than 9999 dmg in FFXI. Those Mandy for one of the small DLCs suffer 5x normal damage or something. You can break 10k on them :)
____________________________
FFXIV: Karamethien Seraphus (Blog)

FFXI: Karamethien
Still a Seraph Samurai Wanna Be
Fishing AF - Complete, SAM AF - Complete, RNG Af - Complete, RDM AF - 1/6
#31 Oct 15 2010 at 4:50 PM Rating: Excellent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
JamesX wrote:
It is possible to do more than 9999 dmg in FFXI. Those Mandy for one of the small DLCs suffer 5x normal damage or something. You can break 10k on them :)
I've seen 12k done on a skillchain on a Qutrub. But... it's a qutrub, so it doesn't really mean anything. Just like the OP killing a level 1 marmot doesn't mean anything either.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#32LecherousLoki, Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 8:22 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I came. I saw. I conquered.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 17 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (17)