Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Fencer the new Red Mage? Not quite...Follow

#1 Oct 12 2010 at 7:42 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
225 posts
You remember that glitch where that Lancer could equip Pierce, a Fencer only skill? Well, this guy has him beat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCsZvGmmOfE

Enjoy.
#2 Oct 12 2010 at 8:07 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
30 posts
That's awesome, too bad he got suspended for a flaw in their game.
#3 Oct 12 2010 at 8:14 PM Rating: Decent
**
265 posts
**** that really does blow my Pierce find out of the water lol.
#4 Oct 12 2010 at 9:13 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
771 posts
Since when could you be a Fencer????
#5 Oct 12 2010 at 9:20 PM Rating: Decent
**
265 posts
BRizzl3 wrote:
Since when could you be a Fencer????

type /eaction 5 Pierce ingame. it'll give you a fencer skill.
#6 Oct 12 2010 at 9:30 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
771 posts
SudoNemesis wrote:
type /eaction 5 Pierce ingame. it'll give you a fencer skill.


Hmmm, cool. Odd that people figure these things out but cool I guess.
#7 Oct 12 2010 at 9:38 PM Rating: Good
**
265 posts
BRizzl3 wrote:
SudoNemesis wrote:
type /eaction 5 Pierce ingame. it'll give you a fencer skill.


Hmmm, cool. Odd that people figure these things out but cool I guess.

I found it by trying to macro equip my Lancer skill Pierce. So theres 2 Pierce skills in the game.
#8 Oct 12 2010 at 9:49 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
20 posts
Darkoon wrote:
That's awesome, too bad he got suspended for a flaw in their game.


He did not get suspended. He reported the glitch, and they had to log him off so they could remove the skills. When he got back on later, everything was fixed. Please grind your comprehension skill to a decent level before posting.

In other news, would be awesome to see a blu-like class in ffxiv.
#9 Oct 13 2010 at 7:47 AM Rating: Good
*
95 posts
CassiusOS wrote:
Darkoon wrote:
That's awesome, too bad he got suspended for a flaw in their game.


He did not get suspended. He reported the glitch, and they had to log him off so they could remove the skills. When he got back on later, everything was fixed. Please grind your comprehension skill to a decent level before posting.

In other news, would be awesome to see a blu-like class in ffxiv.


Yes, I am definitely missing myself some Blue Mage. My favorite FF class...I hope it gets implemented at some point.
____________________________
FFXIV Server: Masamune
Character: Biggs Beoulve
Jobs: 50 PLD, 50 WAR, 50 DRG
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 12 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (12)