Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Help me get to camp Blue Frog!Follow

#1 Oct 19 2010 at 8:14 PM Rating: Decent
15 posts
Hey, in the game right now and I have a goldsmith quest that requires me to get to Camp Blue Frog. Can anyone who knows on this forum help a guy out? Have been trying for hours with no luck. Pweety Pweas??? /sadface :-(
#2 Oct 19 2010 at 8:16 PM Rating: Decent
Party Pooper
*****
12,232 posts
It's Blue Fog, and there are several post already about this. Use the search function.
Pwease. Pwetty Pwease. Sad face :-(
____________________________
[sm]FFXI: Flix 75THF/RNG/NIN/WAR/MNK/DRK/SAM/DRG/BLM Retired: Sept 2009.
SW:TOR Maim (Assassin) Sai'kou (Sniper) GM: Ultimatum. Retired: When 1.2 failed miserably.
FFXIV: Flix Skyfall (Behemoth) 50BRD: River of Blood for dayzzzzzz


#3 Oct 19 2010 at 8:16 PM Rating: Decent
15 posts
EDIT: That's Camp BLUEFOG not BLUE FROG....Sorry. :-P
#4 Oct 19 2010 at 8:19 PM Rating: Good
15 posts
@FlixEffects: I have nothing useful came up. Used forum as a last resort to see if anyone else were having the same problems who has figured it out....
#5 Oct 19 2010 at 8:30 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
48 posts
LMGTFY
____________________________
Accumulating bad luck... One day at a time
#6 Oct 19 2010 at 8:33 PM Rating: Decent
15 posts
Lol @Aiea: was the first thing I did and there was only one link that came up, but it was useless info. It's cool cause I managed to find someone to give Coordinates in game. It's X23Y24 on the right side of the Co-ord box on map. There is a tunnel which leads to Northern Thalanan. Thanks anyway guys. At least you tried. /sadface...:-(
#7 Oct 19 2010 at 8:52 PM Rating: Default
Party Pooper
*****
12,232 posts
Supaken wrote:
@FlixEffects: I have nothing useful came up. Used forum as a last resort to see if anyone else were having the same problems who has figured it out....

Funny, because simply typing "Bluefog" into the search box right up there gives two results asking your very same question, one titled "Bluefog" and one titled "Camp Bluefog".



A little effort goes a long ways.
____________________________
[sm]FFXI: Flix 75THF/RNG/NIN/WAR/MNK/DRK/SAM/DRG/BLM Retired: Sept 2009.
SW:TOR Maim (Assassin) Sai'kou (Sniper) GM: Ultimatum. Retired: When 1.2 failed miserably.
FFXIV: Flix Skyfall (Behemoth) 50BRD: River of Blood for dayzzzzzz


#8 Oct 19 2010 at 9:06 PM Rating: Good
15 posts
FlixEffect wrote:
Supaken wrote:
@FlixEffects: I have nothing useful came up. Used forum as a last resort to see if anyone else were having the same problems who has figured it out....

Funny, because simply typing "Bluefog" into the search box right up there gives two results asking your very same question, one titled "Bluefog" and one titled "Camp Bluefog".



A little effort goes a long ways.

Believe me effort was put in to find how to get there my friend. I also apologize, if I seem to have offended you in anyway my bad. I was just stating that I had already used the search bar. I did not know you meant the forum search bar. I was thinking that you meant the ZAM main search bar, which is what I had used to search for Camp Bluefog.
#9 Oct 19 2010 at 9:10 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
191 posts
Tunnel actually shows on this map.
Luv the detail on these maps.

http://www.ffxivmaps.com/img/region-thanalan-large.png
____________________________
FFXI:
Elvaan/Cerberus/Rank10 x 3/Sky/Sea
Blm80/Bst80/Rdm75/Blu75/Whm75/Rng75
WW100+3/Cook100+2/CC94+2/Alchemy87+2/Fishing61/Rest60
Owner Star Nursuries

FFXIV:
Elezen LvL37/Bodhum
Con24/Thau18/Weav24/Carp17/Gold21/Smith17/Alchem17/Leather17/Bot9/Min6
#10 Oct 19 2010 at 9:14 PM Rating: Good
15 posts
Captzee wrote:
Tunnel actually shows on this map.
Luv the detail on these maps.

http://www.ffxivmaps.com/img/region-thanalan-large.png

Wow, that map is very detailed! Thank you so much for posting. I bookmarked it before it even loaded! That's how awesome this map of Thalanan is! Lol
#11 Jun 21 2012 at 7:26 PM Rating: Decent
I was searching and found your worthless post. Thanks FlixEffect, you douche. Don't you know that the internet works?
Necro Warning: This post occurred more than thirty days after the prior, and may be a necropost.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 29 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (29)