Forum Settings
       
This thread is locked

Version Update is Up!Follow

#1 Oct 22 2010 at 2:21 AM Rating: Default
11 posts
Surprise update? i hope so? hehehe

Edited, Oct 22nd 2010 1:55am by Osarion Lock Thread: Dupe Thread
#2 Oct 22 2010 at 2:23 AM Rating: Default
*****
11,576 posts
Please do be a sport in the future and check the front page of threads to see if your breaking news has already been posted or not. In this case, it has been.
#3 Oct 22 2010 at 2:29 AM Rating: Default
*
116 posts
Update took seconds to download. Logging in now.

Edited, Oct 22nd 2010 4:30am by Clydey2Times
____________________________


#4 Oct 22 2010 at 2:30 AM Rating: Default
*****
11,576 posts
Clydey2Times wrote:
Aurelius wrote:
Please do be a sport in the future and check the front page of threads to see if your breaking news has already been posted or not. In this case, it has been.


Link? I don't see another thread.

On topic, update took seconds to download. Logging in now.


Only half a page down or so.
#5 Oct 22 2010 at 2:30 AM Rating: Decent
11 posts
Aurelius wrote:
Please do be a sport in the future and check the front page of threads to see if your breaking news has already been posted or not. In this case, it has been.


The poor boy can barely type, so why would you assume he would be able to do anything other than barely read?
#6 Oct 22 2010 at 2:30 AM Rating: Decent
**
588 posts
I seriously hope that they know that there are more then 2 things wrong with this game..... ROFL
____________________________


Cornyboob Funnyname Wutai Phys 50 Conj 49 Weaver 49 LW 34 Alch 28 Pug 22 Archer 20 Glad 19 Thaum 20 GS 11 Bot 9 Miner 8 Shield 44 Maur 3

#7 Oct 22 2010 at 2:31 AM Rating: Decent
*
116 posts
Aurelius wrote:
Clydey2Times wrote:
Aurelius wrote:
Please do be a sport in the future and check the front page of threads to see if your breaking news has already been posted or not. In this case, it has been.


Link? I don't see another thread.

On topic, update took seconds to download. Logging in now.


Only half a page down or so.


Thanks. Eyesight must be going.
____________________________


#8 Oct 22 2010 at 2:31 AM Rating: Decent
*****
11,576 posts
TaylorShepard wrote:
Aurelius wrote:
Please do be a sport in the future and check the front page of threads to see if your breaking news has already been posted or not. In this case, it has been.


The poor boy can barely type, so why would you assume he would be able to do anything other than barely read?


All I'm sayin' is what I'm sayin'. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to fish and he might make a useful slave.
#9 Oct 22 2010 at 2:33 AM Rating: Default
*
116 posts
Can't log in yet. Error Code: 1015 keeps popping up.

Oh, the joys.
____________________________


#10 Oct 22 2010 at 2:34 AM Rating: Decent
*****
11,576 posts
Clydey2Times wrote:
Can't log in yet. Error Code: 1015 keeps popping up.

Oh, the joys.


That's because the servers are scheduled to be undergoing maintenance for another 30 minutes. Just because the patch can be downloaded doesn't mean maintenance is over.
#11 Oct 22 2010 at 2:34 AM Rating: Default
*
155 posts
server still down??
____________________________


#12 Oct 22 2010 at 2:35 AM Rating: Decent
*
155 posts
oh sorry, i know now, thanx
____________________________


#13 Oct 22 2010 at 2:35 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
18 posts
funny. it says server is up.. but really it isnt.. i wonder if SE mess up on login stuff or still working on patch..
#14 Oct 22 2010 at 2:37 AM Rating: Default
*
116 posts
Aurelius wrote:
Clydey2Times wrote:
Can't log in yet. Error Code: 1015 keeps popping up.

Oh, the joys.


That's because the servers are scheduled to be undergoing maintenance for another 30 minutes. Just because the patch can be downloaded doesn't mean maintenance is over.


If it says the server is up, I tend to think that it's up.
____________________________


#15 Oct 22 2010 at 2:37 AM Rating: Decent
*****
11,576 posts
QuentinGriffith wrote:
funny. it says server is up.. but really it isnt.. i wonder if SE mess up on login stuff or still working on patch..


The Server Status pages are useless for determining whether or not you can log in during maintenance. They've always been like that. When the maintenance notice says "from <time A> to <time B>" and you're trying to log in before <time B>, don't be surprised when it doesn't let you. Just because the status pages can get a ping off the servers doesn't mean they're available for play.
#16 Oct 22 2010 at 2:38 AM Rating: Decent
33 posts
Sorry Stupid question but does anyone have a link for the update that is going on now?
#17 Oct 22 2010 at 2:41 AM Rating: Decent
33 posts
Sorry I meant a link for Info on what they up-dating?
#18 Oct 22 2010 at 2:42 AM Rating: Default
**
602 posts
For your sock puppet... Dude just log in to your account and the update will be automatic. You acn't log in to play but you get the update.
____________________________
BANNED

#19 Oct 22 2010 at 2:42 AM Rating: Decent
*
116 posts
Mugensi93 wrote:
Sorry I meant a link for Info on what they up-dating?


That information will probably be officially available within the next couple of hours, I'd imagine. I'm sure some members will post anything they've noticed before then, though.
____________________________


#20 Oct 22 2010 at 2:43 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
18 posts
Mugensi93 wrote:
Sorry I meant a link for Info on what they up-dating?

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/news/information

they post there right after the patch.
This thread is locked
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 8 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (8)