I hate you SE,
- Your interface UI for dialer sucks, it take 8 clicks to make a call (without counting amount of dialing click) and several click to do anything
- The Dialer UI - LAGS! or force close a lot or it take 5-6 sec to do anything!
- The applications are slow, have to do everything repeatly, there is no quick buttons!, the same unlock screen all the time!
- There is NO CONTENTS at all. Why do i have to download everything myself!
- The updates are slow, i am still on 1.6 ! feel like i am in beta as well consider the amount of problems!
- There is not enough Screen panels! No enough space to put icons and stuff in! Why must my setting get remove whenever i change the screen!
- Sure the screen and design is nice but what is the point when i can't even use it 100% when everything is so buggy!
- Bug bug bug, i don't receive call 100%, it is all random! 1 out of 5 calls get drop ! But i get SMS experience 100% anywhere and everywhere.
- The sound is not loud enough! the sound cannot be adjusted louder, ringtones can't be adjusted as well!
- Why can i download android 2.2 app from the market when i can't even use because i am on 1.6!!!
Anyway can't think of more.
Deja vu, anyone?
P.S: i was trying to pass a joke how Sony Ericson (also stand for SE) Xperia X10 is compare to FFXIV. The problems i listed are not lies, these are REAL problems i face and many of the x10 community face. I hope you get my jokes (try compare it to similar issue you face in FFXIV)
P.S2: I still love my x10 overall. Android 2.1 been delay and delay just like SE's patch, when will they fix my phone! and my FFXIV!
Edited, Oct 26th 2010 11:25pm by wrongfeifong