Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Combine jobsFollow

#1 Oct 27 2010 at 1:40 PM Rating: Decent
21 posts
what's up, I was wondering how do you equipped other abilities to jobs, like I have a lvl LNR and GLD, how can I put rampart on my LNR? Or that attach plus on the GLD? I looked under the abilities list and only the current jobs skills show up. Is it a quest or something, kinda like subjob quest in the dunes, I have not done any levls yet... Sorry for spelling and or gammar, on iPhone and getting ready to head home from work... So talk to y'all in about an hour twenty.... Thanks!
#2 Oct 27 2010 at 1:50 PM Rating: Decent
**
548 posts
There's a drop down menu just above your abilities list from which you can select any job and see the abilities that you have unlocked on that particular job. Then you just add them to your action bar as normal.
____________________________
MUTED
#3 Oct 27 2010 at 1:51 PM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
They're listed under the different weapon types. Are you not clicking in the ability section? If you clicked on traits for example, you'll only show traits available to each weapon/tool, which would hide the abilities (like Rampart) that you're looking for.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#4 Oct 27 2010 at 1:52 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
179 posts
Took me two weeks to figure this one out
____________________________
FFXIV: Tebhi Liontamer 37 Elezen Marauder Besaid
FFXI: Luk 75 Hume Beastmaster Gilgamesh / Tehbst 85 Taru Beastmaster Ifrit
#5 Oct 27 2010 at 3:41 PM Rating: Decent
21 posts
Theirs a drop down menu? Sweets never notice that, normal skills, thanks gang!
#6 Oct 27 2010 at 3:54 PM Rating: Decent
Im currently trying to combine Lancer with both Disciples of Magic. im aiming for a lancer that can drain MP,ATK and cast a few debuffs with a pinch of nuking.
#7 Oct 27 2010 at 4:00 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
180 posts
Tsujito wrote:
Im currently trying to combine Lancer with both Disciples of Magic. im aiming for a lancer that can drain MP,ATK and cast a few debuffs with a pinch of nuking.


How do you get around the limited MP factor? Without the DoM specific abilities that recover MP every ten minutes, I find that equipping anything other than cure for emergencies on a DoW class is more trouble than it's worth. Unless you're doing leves of course, when you'll rarely run through all your MP before finishing one. I don't like to be shackled to the crystal for MP recovery.
#8 Oct 27 2010 at 4:18 PM Rating: Decent
*
128 posts
When im grinding i have Radiance equipped. Not the best but "subbed" grants 9mpish per hit.
____________________________

#9 Oct 27 2010 at 4:36 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
339 posts
Calispel wrote:


How do you get around the limited MP factor? Without the DoM specific abilities that recover MP every ten minutes, I find that equipping anything other than cure for emergencies on a DoW class is more trouble than it's worth. Unless you're doing leves of course, when you'll rarely run through all your MP before finishing one. I don't like to be shackled to the crystal for MP recovery.


I beleive DoW cannot use the DoM abilities that regain MP ( i.e. Tranquility on CON) but you can pop some attributes points into MND to increase you max MP.
#10 Oct 27 2010 at 4:45 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
180 posts
Suhee wrote:
When im grinding i have Radiance equipped. Not the best but "subbed" grants 9mpish per hit.


I tried that for awhile, but the accuracy on Radiance seemed to be significantly lower than my other abilities. With the amount that it was missing for me, the MP gain back from it wasn't worth the point cost for equipping it. If you use your MP very sparingly though I suppose it could suffice. For a true hybrid throwing out buffs/debuffs and a few damaging spells every fight though - I'm not sure the occasional 5-10 MP bump wouldn't be enough. It's a cool idea but I couldn't get it to work for me.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 19 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (19)