Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
This thread is locked

Let's defend this game.Follow

#52 Nov 09 2010 at 3:51 PM Rating: Good
***
1,608 posts
scrish wrote:

I dong give a @#%^ about that i'm just sick of people that think they know what they are talking about and when they dont, the post i quoted got me so ******* btw i swear alot when ppl **** me off


So do I when I do my highest weaving leves.

The guildhall echos with my cursing of the crafting gods.
____________________________

#53 Nov 09 2010 at 3:54 PM Rating: Excellent
**
451 posts
scrish wrote:
nick2412 wrote:
scrish wrote:
theweenie wrote:
RdeLeo wrote:
People keeps comparing FFXIV to FFXI. Saying it has lots of content, things, more fun, quests, etc. Guess what? Took it 8 years to be like that.
As someone who picked up FFXI on the North American release day, I disagree with that statement. At the NA launch FFXI was in a more polished and more complete state than FFXIV.

I can appreciate what you're trying to do with this thread, to balance things out against the negativity, but it is not our job as the playerbase to defend the game for SE. The game will be defended by SE's own actions as they fix the current problems. Our job as the playerbase is to merely play the game.

Edit - I haven't read anyone arguing that FFXIV should be in the same state as FFXI is now after 8 years. The comparisons I've read have been about FFXIV release vs FFXI release. Obviously if you compare a game that's been out for 8 years its going to be in better shape than one that has been out for 2 months.

Edited, Nov 8th 2010 5:47pm by theweenie


Yes FFXI was in a more polished state in NA release GUESS @#%^ING WHAT IT HAD 18 @#%^ING MONTHS IN JAPAN TO GET IN THAT @#%^ING WAY this game was release world wide at the same @#%^ing time.

Find out what ffxi was like at the Japanese release and you could be shocked, the clue for how long the game had in Japan is that at the NA release IT HAD A @#%^ING EXPANSION OUT, you are the kind of person that make americans look stupid.

This release was alot better than the JP release of xi, partly because from what i have read in xi's JP release THE @#%^ING SERVERS KEPT CRASHING.

Oh and I have done the research for you, took about 5 secs ffxi Patch notes for release

So stop saying "but ffxi was more polished at NA release" because it had 18 @#%^ing months to get to that state


Adding profane adjectives in front of every noun.. doesn't exactly increase your credibility :|


I dong give a @#%^ about that i'm just sick of people that think they know what they are talking about and when they dont, the post i quoted got me so ******* btw i swear alot when ppl **** me off



LOLUMADBRO??!!?!!?

Honestly, go take a walk or something, enjoy the outdoors. It's a marvelous world out there. If a bunch of guys can get trapped in a mine for like 2 months and keep their composure, there's no reason something on an internet forum should give you a nervous breakdown.
#54 Nov 09 2010 at 4:01 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
257 posts
KristoFurwalken wrote:
scrish wrote:
nick2412 wrote:
scrish wrote:
theweenie wrote:
RdeLeo wrote:
People keeps comparing FFXIV to FFXI. Saying it has lots of content, things, more fun, quests, etc. Guess what? Took it 8 years to be like that.
As someone who picked up FFXI on the North American release day, I disagree with that statement. At the NA launch FFXI was in a more polished and more complete state than FFXIV.

I can appreciate what you're trying to do with this thread, to balance things out against the negativity, but it is not our job as the playerbase to defend the game for SE. The game will be defended by SE's own actions as they fix the current problems. Our job as the playerbase is to merely play the game.

Edit - I haven't read anyone arguing that FFXIV should be in the same state as FFXI is now after 8 years. The comparisons I've read have been about FFXIV release vs FFXI release. Obviously if you compare a game that's been out for 8 years its going to be in better shape than one that has been out for 2 months.

Edited, Nov 8th 2010 5:47pm by theweenie


Yes FFXI was in a more polished state in NA release GUESS @#%^ING WHAT IT HAD 18 @#%^ING MONTHS IN JAPAN TO GET IN THAT @#%^ING WAY this game was release world wide at the same @#%^ing time.

Find out what ffxi was like at the Japanese release and you could be shocked, the clue for how long the game had in Japan is that at the NA release IT HAD A @#%^ING EXPANSION OUT, you are the kind of person that make americans look stupid.

This release was alot better than the JP release of xi, partly because from what i have read in xi's JP release THE @#%^ING SERVERS KEPT CRASHING.

Oh and I have done the research for you, took about 5 secs ffxi Patch notes for release

So stop saying "but ffxi was more polished at NA release" because it had 18 @#%^ing months to get to that state


Adding profane adjectives in front of every noun.. doesn't exactly increase your credibility :|


I dong give a @#%^ about that i'm just sick of people that think they know what they are talking about and when they dont, the post i quoted got me so ******* btw i swear alot when ppl **** me off



LOLUMADBRO??!!?!!?

Honestly, go take a walk or something, enjoy the outdoors. It's a marvelous world out there. If a bunch of guys can get trapped in a mine for like 2 months and keep their composure, there's no reason something on an internet forum should give you a nervous breakdown.


Whats this outdoors you speak of? I thought the whole world was my house, guess I was wrong.

Ok back to seriousness what annoys me is that we have seen every comment flaming the game about 50 million times over all the ffxiv forums and theres the tards that dont know anything about ffxi or ffxiv that try to make a comment.

Perhaps I went a lil too far in my fist post. Afk imma go to anger management now.

Oh yeah and least my comment derailed the thread from flaming the game, flame my short fuse all you want I least there new comments lol

Edited, Nov 9th 2010 5:03pm by scrish
____________________________
FFXI (Long since retired)
Delsus
Server: Cerberus

FFXIV
Delsus Highwind
Server: Ragnarok
#55 Nov 09 2010 at 4:13 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
196 posts
scrish wrote:
nick2412 wrote:
scrish wrote:
theweenie wrote:
RdeLeo wrote:
People keeps comparing FFXIV to FFXI. Saying it has lots of content, things, more fun, quests, etc. Guess what? Took it 8 years to be like that.
As someone who picked up FFXI on the North American release day, I disagree with that statement. At the NA launch FFXI was in a more polished and more complete state than FFXIV.

I can appreciate what you're trying to do with this thread, to balance things out against the negativity, but it is not our job as the playerbase to defend the game for SE. The game will be defended by SE's own actions as they fix the current problems. Our job as the playerbase is to merely play the game.

Edit - I haven't read anyone arguing that FFXIV should be in the same state as FFXI is now after 8 years. The comparisons I've read have been about FFXIV release vs FFXI release. Obviously if you compare a game that's been out for 8 years its going to be in better shape than one that has been out for 2 months.

Edited, Nov 8th 2010 5:47pm by theweenie


Yes FFXI was in a more polished state in NA release GUESS @#%^ING WHAT IT HAD 18 @#%^ING MONTHS IN JAPAN TO GET IN THAT @#%^ING WAY this game was release world wide at the same @#%^ing time.

Find out what ffxi was like at the Japanese release and you could be shocked, the clue for how long the game had in Japan is that at the NA release IT HAD A @#%^ING EXPANSION OUT, you are the kind of person that make americans look stupid.

This release was alot better than the JP release of xi, partly because from what i have read in xi's JP release THE @#%^ING SERVERS KEPT CRASHING.

Oh and I have done the research for you, took about 5 secs ffxi Patch notes for release

So stop saying "but ffxi was more polished at NA release" because it had 18 @#%^ing months to get to that state


Adding profane adjectives in front of every noun.. doesn't exactly increase your credibility :|


I dong give a @#%^ about that i'm just sick of people that think they know what they are talking about and when they dont, the post i quoted got me so ******* btw i swear alot when ppl **** me off

btw I do know the game has problems now but do you see me flaming it? no I just sit back let SE do their thing whilst giving them feedback and i do admit i do flame the flamers, constantly posting "omg this game sucks, omg this game has no content" guess what we have seen em somewhere before, where was it? oh yeah one every single general forum about ffxiv.

Give it a break, go get laid and come back in a few months when they fixed things, you cant fix a MMO overnight it takes time.

Edited, Nov 9th 2010 4:55pm by scrish


The feed back phase is over.. Every single feed back now is just a reiteration of every problem since beta.. That's why people are raging, and that is why people are flaming.. if everything was taken care of by SE in the last several months of beta.. People will praise SE for trying so very hard to make a decent game.. Instead SE has done the opposite.. they have fixed nothing noticeable..
Every problem in beta is a problem now..

Square Enix use to be active and take every possible problem and fix it with noticeable results.. what we have seen in recent months is just laziness.. and do you feed lazy people? NO

The same reason I don't donate to people on the streets who are perfectly able to go to work or even attempt to apply at McDonalds.. I don't share sympathy to those that can do.. but choose not to... I do share sympathy for indie developers though, that is why I buy 100% of my indie games without prior testing.. it's simply because they deserve it for attempting a risky business... Can't say the same about most if not all of the big name brands (other than bioware because they just owns.. BIOWARE is king of the developers hands down)... I am a player that plays the demo if no demo exists I pirate to test.. if the game fails I don't buy it.. and the stupid lazy dev's get zero dollars for me.. It really is that simple..

If you are assuming I pirate most of my games, drop the accusations.. do you really want me to pull up my 100+ game steam account?

Edited, Nov 9th 2010 5:15pm by nick2412
____________________________
WoW: we want to give players a more fun time with less grinding and generic quests
GW2: we want the player to feel like they are leveling while doing something fun
Final Fantasy XIV: we want less fun and more grinding
#56 Nov 09 2010 at 4:38 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
257 posts
nick2412 wrote:
scrish wrote:
nick2412 wrote:
scrish wrote:
theweenie wrote:
RdeLeo wrote:
People keeps comparing FFXIV to FFXI. Saying it has lots of content, things, more fun, quests, etc. Guess what? Took it 8 years to be like that.
As someone who picked up FFXI on the North American release day, I disagree with that statement. At the NA launch FFXI was in a more polished and more complete state than FFXIV.

I can appreciate what you're trying to do with this thread, to balance things out against the negativity, but it is not our job as the playerbase to defend the game for SE. The game will be defended by SE's own actions as they fix the current problems. Our job as the playerbase is to merely play the game.

Edit - I haven't read anyone arguing that FFXIV should be in the same state as FFXI is now after 8 years. The comparisons I've read have been about FFXIV release vs FFXI release. Obviously if you compare a game that's been out for 8 years its going to be in better shape than one that has been out for 2 months.

Edited, Nov 8th 2010 5:47pm by theweenie


Yes FFXI was in a more polished state in NA release GUESS @#%^ING WHAT IT HAD 18 @#%^ING MONTHS IN JAPAN TO GET IN THAT @#%^ING WAY this game was release world wide at the same @#%^ing time.

Find out what ffxi was like at the Japanese release and you could be shocked, the clue for how long the game had in Japan is that at the NA release IT HAD A @#%^ING EXPANSION OUT, you are the kind of person that make americans look stupid.

This release was alot better than the JP release of xi, partly because from what i have read in xi's JP release THE @#%^ING SERVERS KEPT CRASHING.

Oh and I have done the research for you, took about 5 secs ffxi Patch notes for release

So stop saying "but ffxi was more polished at NA release" because it had 18 @#%^ing months to get to that state


Adding profane adjectives in front of every noun.. doesn't exactly increase your credibility :|


I dong give a @#%^ about that i'm just sick of people that think they know what they are talking about and when they dont, the post i quoted got me so ******* btw i swear alot when ppl **** me off

btw I do know the game has problems now but do you see me flaming it? no I just sit back let SE do their thing whilst giving them feedback and i do admit i do flame the flamers, constantly posting "omg this game sucks, omg this game has no content" guess what we have seen em somewhere before, where was it? oh yeah one every single general forum about ffxiv.

Give it a break, go get laid and come back in a few months when they fixed things, you cant fix a MMO overnight it takes time.

Edited, Nov 9th 2010 4:55pm by scrish


The feed back phase is over.. Every single feed back now is just a reiteration of every problem since beta.. That's why people are raging, and that is why people are flaming.. if everything was taken care of by SE in the last several months of beta.. People will praise SE for trying so very hard to make a decent game.. Instead SE has done the opposite.. they have fixed nothing noticeable..
Every problem in beta is a problem now..

Square Enix use to be active and take every possible problem and fix it with noticeable results.. what we have seen in recent months is just laziness.. and do you feed lazy people? NO

The same reason I don't donate to people on the streets who are perfectly able to go to work or even attempt to apply at McDonalds.. I don't share sympathy to those that can do.. but choose not to... I do share sympathy for indie developers though, that is why I buy 100% of my indie games without prior testing.. it's simply because they deserve it for attempting a risky business... Can't say the same about most if not all of the big name brands (other than bioware because they just owns.. BIOWARE is king of the developers hands down)... I am a player that plays the demo if no demo exists I pirate to test.. if the game fails I don't buy it.. and the stupid lazy dev's get zero dollars for me.. It really is that simple..

If you are assuming I pirate most of my games, drop the accusations.. do you really want me to pull up my 100+ game steam account?

Edited, Nov 9th 2010 5:15pm by nick2412


I know the feedback has probably already been mentioned to SE what I am trying to say is the differance between me and ppl that are flaming the game is that i am trying to get them to change things to improve the game.

More feedback (in the right places ie. Feedback forums and feedback forms on SE website, will make them change things, take this extreme example 1 person uses SE's feedback form to say somthing needs changing, but 10 million ppl (I said extreme example) flame the game in general forums which SE prolly dont check. What do you think they will do, they are aware of 1 person having a problem.

SE dont want to pay people to check through general forums which could have pages of people saying "help me out" or "looking for ls on x server" (btw the usual reply to the latter is "post in server forums")they want to pay ppl to go through forums that will have the relevent info.

Another example when you go shopping do you go to a shop that sells say bathrooms hoping that they will sell kitchens as well? I would say no, if you want a kitchen you would prolly go somwhere that advertise kitchens, its the same with SE

ZAM wrote:
Use this forum for specific feedback and suggestions to the developer, not the players. This forum will be monitored by the game developers. To keep out general discussion and keep the true feedback from scrolling too quickly, it will be more heavily moderated than our other forums.


Thats from the feedback forum btw so that is advertised as feedback to the developers so they would go there to check for feedback not a general forum thinking theres a chance there will be feedback.

SE, and all companies that take constructive critisism do what the majority want so the more people that give feedback (not flaming the general forums) will make them change things faster even if they have heard them millions of times.

I would put money on it that 99% of the flamers havent posted any feedback they just expect things to change.

So the point of this post is to say no matter how much SE have heard the same feedback there is no such thing as too much, the more feedback about a certain issue means they should fix it faster, flamers are just trying to make the game fail.

PS sorry bout the long post, I can talk alot sometimes
____________________________
FFXI (Long since retired)
Delsus
Server: Cerberus

FFXIV
Delsus Highwind
Server: Ragnarok
#57 Nov 09 2010 at 4:55 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
*
165 posts
I'm so tempted to start another thread, name it "What's the chessiest pizza", and just see how many posts it takes for someone to turn it into another "FFXIV wars thread".
____________________________
"Make something idiot proof... someone will create a better idiot"
#58 Nov 09 2010 at 4:58 PM Rating: Decent
****
4,148 posts
Gadhelyn wrote:
I don't understand why people keep saying "Oh, 8 years of experience for a solid foundation!" as if the game was slapped together a month before alpha.

Given the way this game plays, you'd be hard-pressed to convince anyone otherwise. It's pretty obvious they rushed this game and passed up many simple elements that were implemented into FFXI even before this project started. Inventory sort, inviting players to groups who are not in your line of vision and a search feature for market wards are all examples. Nevermind the 8 years of experience; if SE had taken the 8 months or so of alpha/beta feedback to heart then you wouldn't see these issues.

Gadhelyn wrote:
The foundations of the game would have been the first things written. The project began in 2005, so maybe 3-4 years of experience. FFXI wasn't perfect by then.

Not perfect I agree, but again, some of the features so obviously missing from this release were evident even before 2005. There really is no ground to stand on with that argument.

The reason people are upset about 'no AH' is because the market wards are broken. Not broken beyond repair, but the issues are not things that came from other game mechanics. This is another one of those things that will be marked down under the 'didn't think it through' column.


____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#59 Nov 09 2010 at 5:54 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
257 posts
FilthMcNasty wrote:
Gadhelyn wrote:
I don't understand why people keep saying "Oh, 8 years of experience for a solid foundation!" as if the game was slapped together a month before alpha.

Given the way this game plays, you'd be hard-pressed to convince anyone otherwise. It's pretty obvious they rushed this game and passed up many simple elements that were implemented into FFXI even before this project started. Inventory sort, inviting players to groups who are not in your line of vision and a search feature for market wards are all examples. Nevermind the 8 years of experience; if SE had taken the 8 months or so of alpha/beta feedback to heart then you wouldn't see these issues.

Gadhelyn wrote:
The foundations of the game would have been the first things written. The project began in 2005, so maybe 3-4 years of experience. FFXI wasn't perfect by then.

Not perfect I agree, but again, some of the features so obviously missing from this release were evident even before 2005. There really is no ground to stand on with that argument.

The reason people are upset about 'no AH' is because the market wards are broken. Not broken beyond repair, but the issues are not things that came from other game mechanics. This is another one of those things that will be marked down under the 'didn't think it through' column.




Tbh i dont think the no AH flames are because the wards are broken, i would say its because people dont like change.

Every successful MMO that i know has had an AH, i say this because i have seen ppl say they want an AH forget the retainer search just put an AH in, cant remember exactly where i have seen those posts and cant be bothered to find em atm, but SE wanted to make a differant MMO not a ffxi or wow clone which needs change. I know in the long run change can be good which is why i give it a chance and if it fails it fails, i'll get over it, but people like things to be familiar to them, if SE dont put an AH in and it works in the long run it was a good move.

saying that i do agree the wards are broken but if people learn to tolerate it for now it will get better, its what some people dont seem to understand, btw i'm calm after my earlyer outburst sorry about that.
____________________________
FFXI (Long since retired)
Delsus
Server: Cerberus

FFXIV
Delsus Highwind
Server: Ragnarok
#60 Nov 09 2010 at 5:59 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
421 posts
RdeLeo wrote:
I'm so tempted to start another thread, name it "What's the chessiest pizza", and just see how many posts it takes for someone to turn it into another "FFXIV wars thread".


when I open my pizza box, I don't have to wait 5 seconds to see my pizza, its there. now thats content!


Edited, Nov 9th 2010 7:00pm by Lafaiel
____________________________

#61 Nov 09 2010 at 6:01 PM Rating: Decent
****
4,148 posts
scrish wrote:
saying that i do agree the wards are broken but if people learn to tolerate it for now it will get better, its what some people dont seem to understand, btw i'm calm after my earlyer outburst sorry about that.


My point was that if they'd implemented it properly, people wouldn't have to tolerate it. I know that people don't generally adapt to change very well, but this one could have been (and still has potential to be) welcomed. It's missing several key features that players would expect a marketplace to have though.
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#62 Nov 09 2010 at 6:10 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
257 posts
FilthMcNasty wrote:
scrish wrote:
saying that i do agree the wards are broken but if people learn to tolerate it for now it will get better, its what some people dont seem to understand, btw i'm calm after my earlyer outburst sorry about that.


My point was that if they'd implemented it properly, people wouldn't have to tolerate it. I know that people don't generally adapt to change very well, but this one could have been (and still has potential to be) welcomed. It's missing several key features that players would expect a marketplace to have though.


Ok i'll agree with that, but thats prolly just the result of it the game being rushed out. Personnaly I beleve if we give it time this system could end up quite successful seeing as it is out now. When I was playing the alpha i actually said to some friends that I cant see the game being released before 2011, I was wrong but in a way I was also right, yay for paradoxes, guess i should have told SE that one instaid of friends lol
____________________________
FFXI (Long since retired)
Delsus
Server: Cerberus

FFXIV
Delsus Highwind
Server: Ragnarok
#63 Nov 09 2010 at 6:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
685 posts
I'm greatly looking forward to the updates when they put in the search feature. Should soften things for everyone (not to mention that'll be after the free period's over and those that "won't continue after the free period is over" might be out)

Lafaiel wrote:
RdeLeo wrote:
I'm so tempted to start another thread, name it "What's the chessiest pizza", and just see how many posts it takes for someone to turn it into another "FFXIV wars thread".



when I open my pizza box, I don't have to wait 5 seconds to see my pizza, its there. now thats content!


It's there, but then you have to equip plate and napkin (assuming you are partying with someone who cares about such things). Then there's the cooldown timer before you can actually engage the pizza, unless you have reverse blow capped. Then there's the bonus sp system (SE must have consulted the designers of the human digestive system here). You engage enough pizza and then you get full and it becomes more difficult to further engage additional pizza. Then you have to wait for your bonus sp to reset.
____________________________

Crafter Consortium Craftsman/Gatherers Linkshell
#64 Nov 09 2010 at 7:03 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
*
165 posts
Gadhelyn wrote:
I'm greatly looking forward to the updates when they put in the search feature. Should soften things for everyone (not to mention that'll be after the free period's over and those that "won't continue after the free period is over" might be out)

Lafaiel wrote:
RdeLeo wrote:
I'm so tempted to start another thread, name it "What's the chessiest pizza", and just see how many posts it takes for someone to turn it into another "FFXIV wars thread".



when I open my pizza box, I don't have to wait 5 seconds to see my pizza, its there. now thats content!


It's there, but then you have to equip plate and napkin (assuming you are partying with someone who cares about such things). Then there's the cooldown timer before you can actually engage the pizza, unless you have reverse blow capped. Then there's the bonus sp system (SE must have consulted the designers of the human digestive system here). You engage enough pizza and then you get full and it becomes more difficult to further engage additional pizza. Then you have to wait for your bonus sp to reset.


Totally agree, in a couple weeks, when the free time is over, we will see some changes. and the Engaging pizza.. priceless!!
____________________________
"Make something idiot proof... someone will create a better idiot"
#65 Nov 09 2010 at 7:11 PM Rating: Default
*
95 posts
I defended SE for 2 months now. I just can't do it anymore. How in the world can any development team not use their experiences from their previous games? How in the world can they leave out the standard elements of a game? There is no excuse for this at all. They took 8 years to get FFXI right and threw it all down the drain when they developed FFXIV. The only thing they brought over from FFXI are the time sinks and the frustrations. Everything is random and nothing is fluid. I can guarantee you that the majority of the gamers in the world want to enjoy their gaming experience, not be frustrated with it. Ah, it's just so frustrating.
#66 Nov 09 2010 at 7:13 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
*
165 posts
Uggh.. stop it with the "use the experience" and the "learn from FFXI mistakes" card. This is not an upgrade, nor a copy , nor FFXI-2. This is a totally different and new game >.<
____________________________
"Make something idiot proof... someone will create a better idiot"
#67 Nov 09 2010 at 7:19 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
257 posts
RdeLeo wrote:
Uggh.. stop it with the "use the experience" and the "learn from FFXI mistakes" card. This is not an upgrade, nor a copy , nor FFXI-2. This is a totally different and new game >.<


I agree with you entirely, is this common sense starting to come into ffxiv zam commumity? I see flames since OB then 2 posts in a row albiet differant topics with this same comment.

Thank you for starting to bring common sense to this community, I would rate you up if i was a premium member, but being a uni student prevent that.
____________________________
FFXI (Long since retired)
Delsus
Server: Cerberus

FFXIV
Delsus Highwind
Server: Ragnarok
#69 Nov 09 2010 at 7:28 PM Rating: Decent
*
95 posts
RdeLeo wrote:
Uggh.. stop it with the "use the experience" and the "learn from FFXI mistakes" card. This is not an upgrade, nor a copy , nor FFXI-2. This is a totally different and new game >.<


Really? New game? It is part of the Final Fantasy franchise. Everything about the game screams Final Fantasy. There's no excuse of not using the standards of games like a sort function for inventory and storage just because it's a different or new game. People really need to go to school and learn some common sense.
#70 Nov 09 2010 at 7:36 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
*
165 posts
So, I'm retarded cause I can sort items without and autosort, or level all my crafts to 15 without any issues, or organize my time to do other things in game, or enjoy the game with my friends?

Good luck learning how to use the other 95% of your brain when you have an obstacle in front of you, or to be proactive and find solutions.

and again:

GameStop

Here. Locate your nearest store, trade in your game, get a new one you will like and give you satisfaction. Enjoy life.

P.D. Or buy online, they even have Free Shipping if you don't wanna go out.
____________________________
"Make something idiot proof... someone will create a better idiot"
#73 Nov 09 2010 at 7:40 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
257 posts
RdeLeo wrote:
So, I'm retarded cause I can sort items without and autosort, or level all my crafts to 15 without any issues, or organize my time to do other things in game, or enjoy the game with my friends?

Good luck learning how to use the other 99.9% of your brain when you have an obstacle in front of you, or to be proactive and find solutions.

and again:

GameStop

Here. Locate your nearest store, trade in your game, get a new one you will like and give you satisfaction. Enjoy life.

P.D. Or buy online, they even have Free Shipping if you don't wanna go out.


Fixed that for you, most people only use 10% of thier brain, so i think what you said was a lil too generous.

Us fans need to stick together in the mass of flames
____________________________
FFXI (Long since retired)
Delsus
Server: Cerberus

FFXIV
Delsus Highwind
Server: Ragnarok
#75 Nov 09 2010 at 7:43 PM Rating: Default
*
95 posts
scrish wrote:
RdeLeo wrote:
So, I'm retarded cause I can sort items without and autosort, or level all my crafts to 15 without any issues, or organize my time to do other things in game, or enjoy the game with my friends?

Good luck learning how to use the other 99.9% of your brain when you have an obstacle in front of you, or to be proactive and find solutions.

and again:

GameStop

Here. Locate your nearest store, trade in your game, get a new one you will like and give you satisfaction. Enjoy life.

P.D. Or buy online, they even have Free Shipping if you don't wanna go out.


Fixed that for you, most people only use 10% of thier brain, so i think what you said was a lil too generous.

Us fans need to stick together in the mass of flames


I'm probably just as big of a fan of FF as you are, and that's why I'm extremely disappointed and frustrated. I told myself and my friends to wait till DEC 30, but it seems like it's been half a year already even though it's only been close to 2 months.
#80 Nov 09 2010 at 7:51 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
257 posts
Tenkuro wrote:
scrish wrote:
RdeLeo wrote:
So, I'm retarded cause I can sort items without and autosort, or level all my crafts to 15 without any issues, or organize my time to do other things in game, or enjoy the game with my friends?

Good luck learning how to use the other 99.9% of your brain when you have an obstacle in front of you, or to be proactive and find solutions.

and again:

GameStop

Here. Locate your nearest store, trade in your game, get a new one you will like and give you satisfaction. Enjoy life.

P.D. Or buy online, they even have Free Shipping if you don't wanna go out.


Fixed that for you, most people only use 10% of thier brain, so i think what you said was a lil too generous.

Us fans need to stick together in the mass of flames


I'm probably just as big of a fan of FF as you are, and that's why I'm extremely disappointed and frustrated. I told myself and my friends to wait till DEC 30, but it seems like it's been half a year already even though it's only been close to 2 months.


A fan of FF would say, "ok this is unplayable right now, i'll stop playing for now and see what comes its like after the dec update".

A troll who wants the game and SE to fail starts posting things that have been posted about 5 million times before.

I will admit I dont play too much now partly because of my university work and partly because I am a bit burned on the game because its just the same as I have been playing most of the year in the alpha and beta, but do you see me flaming the game saying "OMG nothings changed since the update, the game sucks, theres no AH etc etc"? no i'm not, i'm giving the game a chance to succed.

As far as I care from your locked thread and what you have said in this one you are just a troll who wants the game and SE to fail.

and on that i think imma go to bed now, trying to talk some sense into trolls has made me tired.
____________________________
FFXI (Long since retired)
Delsus
Server: Cerberus

FFXIV
Delsus Highwind
Server: Ragnarok
#82 Nov 09 2010 at 7:53 PM Rating: Default
*
95 posts
scrish wrote:
Tenkuro wrote:
scrish wrote:
RdeLeo wrote:
So, I'm retarded cause I can sort items without and autosort, or level all my crafts to 15 without any issues, or organize my time to do other things in game, or enjoy the game with my friends?

Good luck learning how to use the other 99.9% of your brain when you have an obstacle in front of you, or to be proactive and find solutions.

and again:

GameStop

Here. Locate your nearest store, trade in your game, get a new one you will like and give you satisfaction. Enjoy life.

P.D. Or buy online, they even have Free Shipping if you don't wanna go out.


Fixed that for you, most people only use 10% of thier brain, so i think what you said was a lil too generous.

Us fans need to stick together in the mass of flames


I'm probably just as big of a fan of FF as you are, and that's why I'm extremely disappointed and frustrated. I told myself and my friends to wait till DEC 30, but it seems like it's been half a year already even though it's only been close to 2 months.


A fan of FF would say, "ok this is unplayable right now, i'll stop playing for now and see what comes its like after the dec update".

A troll who wants the game and SE to fail starts posting things that have been posted about 5 million times before.

I will admit I dont play too much now partly because of my university work and partly because I am a bit burned on the game because its just the same as I have been playing most of the year in the alpha and beta, but do you see me flaming the game saying "OMG nothings changed since the update, the game sucks, theres no AH etc etc"? no i'm not, i'm giving the game a chance to succed.

As far as I care from your locked thread and what you have said in this one you are just a troll who wants the game and SE to fail.

and on that i think imma go to bed now, trying to talk some sense into trolls has made me tired.


So how the fk am I suppose to know it's been posted about 5 million times? I don't read any complaint threads at all. I just felt like giving my 2 cents in hopes that SE actually have people looking into what the community thinks. I'm treating this like voting, every vote counts. (Except the presidential election between Bush and Gore) If you don't like it, don't read it.
#83 Nov 09 2010 at 9:29 PM Rating: Excellent

I've cleaned up the thread a bit and removed some of the nastier posts containing personal attacks. Guys, this is exactly what Pikko (and I) meant in the "Don't flame users" thread. Debate, argue and rant back and forth all you want. But please keep personal attacks and insults such as repeatedly calling someone retarded out of the equation. That's crossing the line. Please, try to remain civil even when things get a little heated.


re-locking thread.
1 2 Next »
This thread is locked
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 15 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (15)