Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

The Army of Gil Sellers have arrived!Follow

#1 Nov 09 2010 at 4:54 PM Rating: Excellent
3 posts
They have joined... lol.

>> Gil Sellers Unite <<

Edited, Nov 9th 2010 2:59pm by Spiffywerks
____________________________
[ffxivsig]931932[/ffxivsig]
#2 Nov 09 2010 at 5:56 PM Rating: Good
**
800 posts
Groups like this have been seen on most servers. The funny thing is that they rarely actually do anything, but rather appear to be afk huddling around leve camps.
#3 Nov 09 2010 at 8:12 PM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
*
197 posts
Is the party SP exploit still working or something? Cause that would be the only explanation for them standing there.... or am I missing something?
#4 Nov 09 2010 at 8:29 PM Rating: Decent
*
182 posts
See the positive... so at least the RMT pay monthly fee after free period. Even if no one else is left.
#5 Nov 09 2010 at 8:51 PM Rating: Decent
*
164 posts
Maybe, they're waiting for a:

/sh <teleport> <camp tranquility> <can i have it> <reward> 15,000

#6 Nov 09 2010 at 11:04 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
196 posts
It's a coincidence.. it's just a group of people who likes to use absurd abbreviations in their names... they also coincidentally always run in to each other at leve camps.. and just sit there and do nothing while their electricity bill sky rockets... yep.. it's a total coincidence..
____________________________
WoW: we want to give players a more fun time with less grinding and generic quests
GW2: we want the player to feel like they are leveling while doing something fun
Final Fantasy XIV: we want less fun and more grinding
#7 Nov 09 2010 at 11:14 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
86 posts
See, they are all Taru's.


Are you doing YOUR part?

Slay a Lallafel today.
#8 Nov 09 2010 at 11:28 PM Rating: Good
Skyfaller wrote:
See, they are all Taru's.


Are you doing YOUR part?

Slay a Lallafel today.


Why slay when you can punt? Only two Lalafell I'll never punt are Pikko and Elmer (Or any of the ZAM staff members.) since they're good. You're on my "no punt" list!

Edited, Nov 9th 2010 9:28pm by SamusKnight
____________________________
FINAL FANTASY XIV Roleplayer
[ffxivsig]667415[/ffxivsig]
Sair Gammonari - Hyur Midlander Male - Conjurer (Somewhat retired.)
Mihana Zhralyia - Miqo'te Seeker of the Sun Female - Archer



#9 Nov 09 2010 at 11:44 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
676 posts
*ensures extra padding on her backside in case of punts*

There was a group of lalafell in Camp Drybone as well on Rabanastre. They were all very similar in appearance (pink haired, very short, mostly identical equipment). They sat there for ages then ran off in pairs (yes pairs) to run leves, no doubt banking the earned gil.

It's rather sad that we have so many gilsellers already. Still, im hoping that the community will say no to gil buying so that all of this accumulated wealth becomes worthless to them and they lose money on monthly subscriptions!
____________________________
[ffxivsig]1814124[/ffxivsig]
FFXI: Siren Server: Seiowan Lvl 99 WHM, SCH, BLM
FFXIV: Ragnarok Server: Lemuria Glitterhands All Classes 50
#10 Nov 10 2010 at 3:32 AM Rating: Default
**
588 posts
I see this alot now too at mos tof the camps..

You are ther and wham 15 people teleport in and just stand ther edoing nothing probably party exploiting somehow.
____________________________
[ffxivsig]290155[/ffxivsig]

Cornyboob Funnyname Wutai Phys 50 Conj 49 Weaver 49 LW 34 Alch 28 Pug 22 Archer 20 Glad 19 Thaum 20 GS 11 Bot 9 Miner 8 Shield 44 Maur 3

#11 Nov 10 2010 at 3:56 AM Rating: Good
***
2,120 posts
Yeah I watched a group like that trying to get the party SP bonus. I don't often look for that kind of thing, but I couldn't help noticing it when AoE protect/shell/stoneskin hit like 15 people and then only one or two left camp to fight stuff.

Sucks that a group of lalafells sets rmt alarms off for most people though. Makes us legit lalafells look bad!

Edited, Nov 10th 2010 4:57am by TwistedOwl
____________________________

#12 Nov 10 2010 at 6:26 AM Rating: Good
*
227 posts
I saw a LS a few days ago all around a Camp, they stood there for hours about fifteen of them then later in the day I saw more of them in LL around the aetheryte there about another twenty-five or so, could have been the same ones but the odd thing was that most moved in a line exactly the same distance from the ones in front of them. When the first stopped the ones behind them stopped. The groups of four or five took the same steps and paths as they ran out of the city toward another Camp.
____________________________
Remember: Some Times the Dragon Wins.


[ffxivsig]1812538[/ffxivsig]
#13 Nov 10 2010 at 7:39 AM Rating: Excellent
**
473 posts
Sir SamusKnight wrote:
Skyfaller wrote:
See, they are all Taru's.


Are you doing YOUR part?

Slay a Lallafel today.


Why slay when you can punt? Only two Lalafell I'll never punt are Pikko and Elmer (Or any of the ZAM staff members.) since they're good. You're on my "no punt" list!

Edited, Nov 9th 2010 9:28pm by SamusKnight



Hey hey, not fair!!

i don't want large person foot in my lala ****. It might be soft in squishy, but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt us!

Meanie :P


/em picks your pockets and runs away with you candy!
#14 Nov 10 2010 at 7:55 AM Rating: Good
Sage
**
551 posts
Thornpaw wrote:
I saw a LS a few days ago all around a Camp, they stood there for hours about fifteen of them then later in the day I saw more of them in LL around the aetheryte there about another twenty-five or so, could have been the same ones but the odd thing was that most moved in a line exactly the same distance from the ones in front of them. When the first stopped the ones behind them stopped. The groups of four or five took the same steps and paths as they ran out of the city toward another Camp.


That just means the farmers all gathered together and then set a /follow on one character.
____________________________


[ffxivsig]1815523[/ffxivsig]
#15 Nov 10 2010 at 8:55 AM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
*
197 posts
There's always gonna be a certain degree of animosity towards the Lalafell I'm afraid ;| Just like almost everyone unconditionally loves Mi'qotes >_>
The small ones always get the short end of the stick, been like that since forever.
Presonally, I kinda fear them; Just as I fear small children O_O but I admit that Lalafell can be useful tho.... they can crawl into tiny spaces, like cleaning the pipes, can be used as stools and make excellent bait for big monsters :P
Joke aside, my fave tank in FFXI was a Taru and he always made good job of not letting my robes get blood-stained :) so, they're kinda cute, in a childlike-but not a child (with optional facial hair) creepy kind of way :o
#16 Nov 10 2010 at 8:57 AM Rating: Default
*
111 posts
Really this is your biggest problem with the game! not to be to harsh but if the game doesn't take a dramatic look at itself and bring back the players trust they might be the only one's left on the game!
#17 Nov 10 2010 at 9:24 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,120 posts
Speeral wrote:
Sir SamusKnight wrote:
Skyfaller wrote:
See, they are all Taru's.


Are you doing YOUR part?

Slay a Lallafel today.


Why slay when you can punt? Only two Lalafell I'll never punt are Pikko and Elmer (Or any of the ZAM staff members.) since they're good. You're on my "no punt" list!

Edited, Nov 9th 2010 9:28pm by SamusKnight



Hey hey, not fair!!

i don't want large person foot in my lala ****. It might be soft in squishy, but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt us!

Meanie :P


/em picks your pockets and runs away with you candy!


I can put on my green cotton cowl and hide well in the bushes of the Black Shroud. Waiting to sneak attack any would-be lalafell punters.
____________________________

This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 18 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (18)