Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

SE lowers levequest levels for guildmarksFollow

#1 Nov 26 2010 at 1:45 PM Rating: Excellent
*
65 posts
So far I have seen someone say they got some weaver's guildmarks from a rank 15 levequest. I would like to see what level levequests are rewarding guildmarks now. Please post what class you were rewarded guildmarks for, the rank of that class, and the level of the levequest that gave you them. I also want to see if it remains the trend you are rewarded for your highest ranked class most often.

Example:
Weaver guildmarks (Rank 23)
Rank 15 levequest
____________________________
FFXI Sheeba WHM 75 SMN 75 BRD 75
LOTRO: Sheeba 50 Captain, Emma 50 Loremaster, Arya 50 Hunter
WoW: Sheibs 80 Warlock, Emma 80 Shadowpriest
Guide to Starting Out in FFXIV~~~Personal Gaming Blog
#2 Nov 26 2010 at 1:55 PM Rating: Excellent
I can confirm this. I just got marks from a rank 15 weaver leve.

Screenshot
#3 Nov 26 2010 at 1:58 PM Rating: Good
**
462 posts
is 15 as low as it goes?
____________________________
Maverik
Paradise Oblivion
75SMN/41WHM/45BRD/37RNG/75COR
Maverick Hawkeye. Kashuan.
#4 Nov 26 2010 at 1:59 PM Rating: Good
***
1,949 posts
15 already could drop mark as rewards, so people should test the 10s.

Edited, Nov 26th 2010 2:59pm by Docent42
____________________________
FFXIV: Cloe Delisle Scholar, officer of the SWAGGER Free company, Sargatanas server.
#5 Nov 26 2010 at 2:09 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
447 posts
Docent42 wrote:
15 already could drop mark as rewards, so people should test the 10s.

Edited, Nov 26th 2010 2:59pm by Docent42


I had never seen 15s dropping marks until the patch...but can also confirm that since the patch, I've received some. 10s have not given any to me post-patch so far.
____________________________
Djigga, please. Highland Hyurs can't jump.

#6 Nov 26 2010 at 2:10 PM Rating: Good
*
170 posts
I was fairly sure it was 20+ myself. After all, most of the testing for guild marks were 20+ on the forums, never before did I get a 15 with marks... and I've done over a hundred of them.
____________________________


#7 Nov 26 2010 at 4:48 PM Rating: Good
**
462 posts
Yea I thought I was going crazy there for a second!!

I have only gotten marks from +20... but once I hit ~20, I pretty much stopped doing any leves under 20.... but good to know I can add ~15's to the list!!
____________________________
Maverik
Paradise Oblivion
75SMN/41WHM/45BRD/37RNG/75COR
Maverick Hawkeye. Kashuan.
#8 Nov 26 2010 at 5:01 PM Rating: Excellent
**
633 posts
volta1 wrote:
Docent42 wrote:
15 already could drop mark as rewards, so people should test the 10s.

Edited, Nov 26th 2010 2:59pm by Docent42


I had never seen 15s dropping marks until the patch...but can also confirm that since the patch, I've received some. 10s have not given any to me post-patch so far.

I've had one drop guild marks on a 15 pre-patch.
____________________________
#9 Nov 26 2010 at 5:07 PM Rating: Good
***
3,962 posts
15 was absurdly rare, but it was possible, perhaps they meant they upped the consistency, one can hope, I'd prefer that to getting marks at 10, not that I'd mind either... Armorer training is a ****.
#10 Nov 26 2010 at 8:18 PM Rating: Excellent
*
65 posts
Well I can confirm I received Carpenter guild marks on a rank 15 leve, my Carpenter is rank 14.

Someone said they received it off a level 10 leve, but I am not sure I believe that yet.
____________________________
FFXI Sheeba WHM 75 SMN 75 BRD 75
LOTRO: Sheeba 50 Captain, Emma 50 Loremaster, Arya 50 Hunter
WoW: Sheibs 80 Warlock, Emma 80 Shadowpriest
Guide to Starting Out in FFXIV~~~Personal Gaming Blog
#11 Nov 26 2010 at 8:38 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,948 posts
AceAmallie wrote:
I was fairly sure it was 20+ myself. After all, most of the testing for guild marks were 20+ on the forums, never before did I get a 15 with marks... and I've done over a hundred of them.


Before patch a LS mate got GLD (Goldsmith) marks from r15 Local, he being r17.
____________________________




#12 Dec 02 2010 at 1:46 PM Rating: Excellent
Quote:
Someone said they received it off a level 10 leve, but I am not sure I believe that yet.


Slight bump here... But can anyone confirm this?
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 13 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (13)