Since FFXIV is heavily focused around the crafting system, what additions/improvements would you make to the crafting system to improve your gaming experience or even help solve some of the lingering problems?
Here are a few I came up with:
1. Allow us to craft items that can slow down the durability loss of your armor/weapons.
2. Allow us to craft items that will give an "exp/sp multiplier" buff for x amount of time. scroll-style items.
3. Allow us to craft items that repair any one piece of armor/weapon to 100% durability and without having to change classes. 100% success rate.
4. Allow us to craft items that have a "playful/fun" value.
5. For every 10 ranks in a specific DoH, allow us the ability to craft a special item/unique item that only you can equip. (can't trade or craft for another player)
6. Allow us to craft items that can add actual abilities for DoW, DoM and DoH.
Feel free to add your thoughts :)