Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Sell junk to NPC in 1 key & Auto-Normal Craft Follow

#1 Dec 04 2010 at 3:45 PM Rating: Decent
13 posts
Hello guys,
I just finish my script to help life more easier :D

1 is to sell junk item to NPC in one F1 key press
2 is auto spam enter script to finish easy craft.

Both are using AutoHotKey as script runner.

Please check my blog for more detail and instruction! ( My web is fast now! )

http://moetoy.com/

#2 Dec 04 2010 at 4:12 PM Rating: Good
Anyone brave enough to click the link?
____________________________
#3 Dec 04 2010 at 4:19 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
691 posts
If it is real, it will get you banned and/or hacked.
If it is fake, it will get you hacked.
Either way, it will get the OP banned from this forum.

#4 Dec 04 2010 at 4:33 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
*
182 posts
The Dev's did mention they were gonna open the game up to player created tools
____________________________
#5 Dec 04 2010 at 4:35 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
691 posts
The devs also mentioned they would seek legal action if the makers of windower continued in their efforts to make tools targeted at FFXIV.
#6 Dec 04 2010 at 4:37 PM Rating: Excellent
**
618 posts
jtully wrote:
The Dev's did mention they were gonna open the game up to player created tools


source link for that info or just wishful thinking they would let users create tools for the game?
____________________________
FFXIV Gilgamesh: Nghthawk Evenfall
FFXIV Gilgamesh: Nytehawk Evenfall


Time is but a window,
Death is but a doorway,
I'll Be Back
#7 Dec 04 2010 at 4:37 PM Rating: Good
***
3,825 posts
The OP has a thread on hidden hairstyles, people trusted his/her links then... it's the internet... click all links with caution. Personally I'll stick to the slower but safer method.
____________________________
FFXI:Sylph - Perrin 75 Hume THF; Retired (At least from my use any way)
EVE Online:ScraperX; Retired
WAR:IronClaw- Peryn SW;SkullThrone- Grymloc BO; Retired


#8 Dec 04 2010 at 4:37 PM Rating: Good
Sage
*
182 posts
Quote:
The devs also mentioned they would seek legal action if the makers of windower continued in their efforts to make tools targeted at FFXIV.


True
____________________________
#9 Dec 04 2010 at 4:38 PM Rating: Good
Christ people, put away the torches and pitchforks. All the op did was post 2 scripts, one to implement something that should have came with the game in the beginning, the other something people have already been doing with a G15/19 keyboard. **** a week ago this guy provided the information to let you swap the files for the haircuts that haven't been implemented officially and people didn't jump on his *** then, so why now?

I personally won't use these scripts, but I'm sure for others they would be helpful. **** how many of the ex/current XI players use/d Windower? From SE's standpoint it was illegal, but how many people did that stop? SE couldn't even track if you were using it at the time or not. These scripts are no different, I don't condone the enter spam one (you can do the say **** thing with a controller) but I'm not going to knock anyone for using it since all it does automate the pressing of the enter key.
____________________________
Guns dont kill people. Rangers and Hunters with guns kill people.
Jefro420 wrote:
I won't be checking anyone in the BC ward that doesn't have star over their head from now on.





#10 Dec 04 2010 at 4:43 PM Rating: Good
Nice work, but I think I'll stick with the regular method. Something tells me using this might cause one to accidentally sell something they don't want to by mistake. Good luck however!

EDIT: Forgot to add that this should be fairly safe to use to an extent other than what SE may/may not do. It uses autohotkey which to my knowledge anyway, doesn't actually do much of anything to the game itself then run an external script. Still requires user interaction I believe so it's not like botting. OP's blog writes you gotta point the cursor to "Sell" each time I think to use it. Basically it's taken the steps out of having to click "Sell", navigate to the amount, and then click "Ok". But I'm curious about that, will it automatically adjust the amount of items being sold, and then sell or does it just sell multiple items one at a time? If so it may just make the whole process longer to do since you may have say 12 Dodo Feathers and now have to sell through each individual one instead of hitting sell, selecting the amount, and then selling the whole batch.

Overall I'd believe this will streamline the process a little but you've still got the delay between both the client and server confirming the item has been sold.

Edited, Dec 4th 2010 2:52pm by SamusKnight
____________________________
FINAL FANTASY XIV Roleplayer

Sair Gammonari - Hyur Midlander Male - Conjurer (Somewhat retired.)
Mihana Zhralyia - Miqo'te Seeker of the Sun Female - Archer



#11 Dec 04 2010 at 5:18 PM Rating: Good
***
3,530 posts
Sir SamusKnight wrote:
Still requires user interaction I believe so it's not like botting. OP's blog writes you gotta point the cursor to "Sell" each time I think to use it. Basically it's taken the steps out of having to click "Sell", navigate to the amount, and then click "Ok".


It's like FishBot Lite! :D
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#12 Dec 04 2010 at 9:45 PM Rating: Good
13 posts
lol
I know ppl will anti my script since it risky to download anything that look like some keylogger,trojan,hack,virus.. w/e
I just want to let you guys know i just want to share something useful to some player that think it useful for them.

If you think it meh, just ignore it.
As i said in my instruction, it use AutoHotKey to run program. I i provide link to their website ( I dont have link to download autohotkey directly from my website ) So you can have trust source.

My script is just a text file with .ahk extension, you can open it with Notepad to see what's inside.

PS. @Sir SamusKnight, Thank you for your comment about my instruction.
It need just put the right place in the first time. only first time
Then after you press hotkey, it will simulate your keypress to sell all item that cursor is pointing
If you have a stack, it will auto-adjust amount of sell to all stack then sell it.

Only if SE set default selling item to full amount ( like when trade with retainer ) Or make "Sell all" menu
I wont bother writing this script.

#13 Dec 04 2010 at 11:54 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
691 posts
Well, we didn't jump on his **** then because he was not making what we refer to as a "bot program."
This program is classified as one, while his last post was a simple .dat swap, using things readily available in the game files themselves. It also would have no effect on the ingame economy, while this most definitely will.
The functionality of said program is a definite terms of service breach and will result in an in-game ban if SE's prior history has any bearing on their future actions.

Contrary to how we may act, we are not so evil that we want people to be banned for laziness.

I would personally suggest removing the part that pretty much allows for 1 button crafting, as that in particular is the 100% bannable one.



Edited, Dec 4th 2010 11:57pm by Uryuu
#14 Dec 05 2010 at 12:25 AM Rating: Decent
**
924 posts
Aion had a wonderful crafting interface, if you had ingredients to make 400 of an item you could select how many or just press "Craft All"... /drool

Another thing I liked was a sell all junk??? can't remember name but it would sell all the stuff I didn't care about. Was just pure win.
____________________________
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=18309
Quote:
Like Final Fantasy XI, the game specs will be extremely high for the time, but in about 5 years, an average machine can run it on max settings with little to no issues. Tanaka also expressed interest in making a benchmark program available.

FilthMcNasty wrote:
I endorse this thread.
#15 Dec 05 2010 at 1:54 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,226 posts
Uryuu wrote:
It also would have no effect on the ingame economy, while this most definitely will.

How?
____________________________
w(°o°)w
#16 Dec 05 2010 at 2:04 AM Rating: Good
I'm not brave enough to use this,
but here is a cookie for your trouble
Smiley: cookie
____________________________

Osarion = Red Mage
Mikhalia = Black Mage Evilwizardington
FinalFanXIV = Fighter McWarrior
All we are missing is Thief, Clan Khee'Bler and we will have the full Light Warriors party.
#17 Dec 05 2010 at 11:07 AM Rating: Good
13 posts
I still wonder what the different between ..
1) Watching anime,TV, read cartoon, w/e and just spam enter with your finger
2) Use my script to spam enter, then you can go to toilet, play guitar (yeah u need 2 full hand to play guitar) , walk around room, w/e.. It take around 1 min do finish 1 craft average.

The downside of my script that you cannot talk/chat when script running.

So I still wonder How my script will effect game economy...... ??

It just make your life easier not the one that can destroy game economy at all =='

Or.. maybe my English not good enough so I cannot explain correctly.. :P

Well, FYI, i posted at FFXIVCore also and admin took my topic down. Such a lame.
#18 Dec 05 2010 at 3:08 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
691 posts
The time spent leveling a craft will become 1/10 of what it currently is, making leveling crafts, and getting max physical level, take much less time, therefore crafts will be useless if the use of your bot becomes widespread.
Also, you are using the same exact arguments the makers of FFXIAPP used, and they were shut down via legal action.

Edited, Dec 5th 2010 3:09pm by Uryuu
#19 Dec 05 2010 at 3:16 PM Rating: Good
**
465 posts
Uryuu wrote:
The time spent leveling a craft will become 1/10 of what it currently is, making leveling crafts, and getting max physical level, take much less time, therefore crafts will be useless if the use of your bot becomes widespread.
Also, you are using the same exact arguments the makers of FFXIAPP used, and they were shut down via legal action.

If ZAM won't even lock it, it's safe to say that it is/will become very widespread.
____________________________
Lodestone
#20 Dec 05 2010 at 5:04 PM Rating: Good
Uryuu wrote:
The time spent leveling a craft will become 1/10 of what it currently is, making leveling crafts, and getting max physical level, take much less time, therefore crafts will be useless if the use of your bot becomes widespread.
Also, you are using the same exact arguments the makers of FFXIAPP used, and they were shut down via legal action.

Edited, Dec 5th 2010 3:09pm by Uryuu


This isn't even a true **** bot, its just something that spams the enter key, something people have been doing with a controller while the game is in the background. It still requires user input, it doesn't select what materials for the next synth, or even the synth itself. It just allows the user to not have to pay attention to the synth for 20-30 seconds, something that people are already doing. Its more a fault of the system than the players, crafting as it is, is monotonous. The system was fun for a little while, and can still be if your doing a synth that actually requires the input of the players or you will blow up. But for something like breaking lower ranked logs into lumber, there's no risky action to it, even with hasty hand. I had to break 7 stacks of logs into lumber for inventory space, that sh*t isn't fun, its monotonous as ****, if I attempted to do that crap straight I would log out right after I finished, crap like that is what causes people to get sick of the game and leave. As it stands now even as a crafter main (my sig can attest to this) I can only take so many repeating actions before I get sick of it.

Edited, Dec 5th 2010 6:05pm by OniElvaan
____________________________
Guns dont kill people. Rangers and Hunters with guns kill people.
Jefro420 wrote:
I won't be checking anyone in the BC ward that doesn't have star over their head from now on.





#21 Dec 05 2010 at 7:03 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
691 posts
mualchon wrote:


Well, FYI, i posted at FFXIVCore also and admin took my topic down. Such a lame.


They took it down because the script you wrote breaches the terms of service and EULA. It is classified as a "bot" by the majority of the world, simply because it does an unlimited amount of button presses with just 1 push. To be honest, its very similar to the autotarget + attack bots used by the cave-dwelling RMT.

Oh, and /steal cookie. I need it to go with my chocolate milk.
By the way, this is the most widely accepted 1 sentence definition of a bot.

A bot (short for "robot") is a program that operates as an agent for a user or another program or simulates a human activity.

You know, like pressing enter over and over and over and over and over and over while nothing was being pressed by a person.

Edited, Dec 5th 2010 10:48pm by Uryuu
#22 Dec 06 2010 at 1:23 AM Rating: Excellent
*
213 posts
lol... is it then a bot if you use a turbo controller, and leave a coffee cup on the button? give it a rest people.
____________________________


#23 Dec 06 2010 at 1:26 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
626 posts
Quote:
They took it down because the script you wrote breaches the terms of service and EULA. It is classified as a "bot" by the majority of the world, simply because it does an unlimited amount of button presses with just 1 push. To be honest, its very similar to the autotarget + attack bots used by the cave-dwelling RMT.

Oh, and /steal cookie. I need it to go with my chocolate milk.
By the way, this is the most widely accepted 1 sentence definition of a bot.

A bot (short for "robot") is a program that operates as an agent for a user or another program or simulates a human activity.

You know, like pressing enter over and over and over and over and over and over while nothing was being pressed by a person.


GOOD!
if a bot gets rid of excess tedium then im all ******* for it.
im glad SE had their eyes ripped open, personal game customization is a good thing.
i dont even believe crafting should exist so i wont be using these scripts but i wouldnt worry about it since they arent game breaking.
____________________________

#24 Dec 06 2010 at 8:59 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
19 posts
It seem that 6 Dec 2010 true intention => fix this program... ? only got to use it for one day yesterday and now it doesn't function. :/


Edited, Dec 6th 2010 10:20pm by Starkaiser
#25 Dec 06 2010 at 9:29 PM Rating: Good
****
6,898 posts
Uryuu wrote:
mualchon wrote:


Well, FYI, i posted at FFXIVCore also and admin took my topic down. Such a lame.


They took it down because the script you wrote breaches the terms of service and EULA. It is classified as a "bot" by the majority of the world, simply because it does an unlimited amount of button presses with just 1 push. To be honest, its very similar to the autotarget + attack bots used by the cave-dwelling RMT.

Oh, and /steal cookie. I need it to go with my chocolate milk.
By the way, this is the most widely accepted 1 sentence definition of a bot.

A bot (short for "robot") is a program that operates as an agent for a user or another program or simulates a human activity.

You know, like pressing enter over and over and over and over and over and over while nothing was being pressed by a person.


Get off your @#%^ing high horse. Crafting is boring and slower than it needs to be. Same for selling sh*t. If you don't like it, don't use. Don't go preaching about it being a bot and how wrong it is. It still requires user input. All it does is make it a bit easier to do these things, something that should have been included at launch and probably hasn't been fixed yet because the devs simply have too much on their plate right now.

Edited, Dec 6th 2010 10:30pm by BartelX
____________________________
Bartel Hayward--- Ultros Server
The Kraken Club <ZAM>
50 WAR • 50 MNK • 50 MIN • 50 GSM • 50 ARM • 50 LTW • 50 CUL • 50 WVR
thekrakenclub.shivtr.com
#26 Dec 06 2010 at 9:34 PM Rating: Decent
12 posts
The Microsoft Sidewinder Keyboard has an ability to record macros on the fly. If I wanted I could simply create a KB Macro that spams the ENTER key while I'm crafting. Not using any downloaded scripts or applications...only the certified M$ software that came with the sidewinder keyboard.

This is basically giving other people the same ability.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 22 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (22)