Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Shut Up AlreadyFollow

#1 Dec 10 2010 at 12:34 PM Rating: Default
3 posts
1. We all know the game has major issues. That is a fact. Nothing we do or say can change that in the short term. No matter how much we complain or whine there is no silver bullet that will solve the problems instantly.

2. SE has revamped the entire org chart for this project. Stop complaining that this took too long or that it happened. Changes of the magnitude no matter how badly needed can’t accomplished with the snap of two fingers.

3. If you can’t post something positive or actually game related that can help others then don’t post at all. We all know about the problems.

4. Yes, I created a ZAM account just because I was so sick and tired of all the complaining.

5. If you don’t think SE cares then why did they go Oren Ishii on Tonaka, just like Lucy Liu did on boss Tonaka?

http://29.media.tumblr.com/udTTAt3bJln2o5d94M9mfubEo1_400.jpg

#2 Dec 10 2010 at 12:37 PM Rating: Good
*
178 posts
Although I agree there are one too many threads that are in no way constructive to the discussion of the game, what gives you the right to police the internet? LOL This is a public forum and people will always speak their mind. Ignore the threads you can't stand and move on.
#3 Dec 10 2010 at 12:38 PM Rating: Default
3 posts
Just stating my opinion just like you!!! Does not make it right.
#4 Dec 10 2010 at 12:40 PM Rating: Good
WARNING TROLL IN THE AREA,

A troll warning is issued when conditions are favorable for this type of poster. Please stay indoors and away from windows and doors and keyboards. Stay inside and protect family and animals. This is a troll warning.

We now return you to your original programming.
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK ********

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#5 Dec 10 2010 at 12:41 PM Rating: Decent
**
257 posts
You might as well just have posted this instead of the pic.
____________________________
FFXI(retired 04/2006): Epedemicoptikz, Phoenix Server, 75 SAM/NIN/WAR

#6 Dec 10 2010 at 4:04 PM Rating: Good
*
106 posts
To the OP:

You do realize the impact and benefit of this massive complain/nagging/bashing/feedback campaigns do you? In fact you and the several “Shut Up Already” others are also the benefiters or these massive complaining. Imagine has it not because of massive super FFXIV bashing , you and the “Shut Up Already” other would have to stuck with a mediocre game and keep on wishful thinking someday SE will deliver.

Polite gentle complain will never get you any where with SE’s history. It takes massive volumes with passion and NON STOP bashing to get SE finally really very serious about making us happy and we deserve it.

Kudos to everyone who has complained/whined/positive feedback/nagging/threatening/bashing this game. You and the “Shut Up Already” other owe them a big thank you!
____________________________


#7 Dec 10 2010 at 4:07 PM Rating: Good
****
7,106 posts
Quote:
My repetition of a dead horse is more valid than your repetition of a dead horse!

Won't someone think of the dead horses??
#8 Dec 10 2010 at 4:40 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
**
551 posts
GumbyTKD wrote:
1. We all know the game has major issues. That is a fact. Nothing we do or say can change that in the short term. No matter how much we complain or whine there is no silver bullet that will solve the problems instantly.

2. SE has revamped the entire org chart for this project. Stop complaining that this took too long or that it happened. Changes of the magnitude no matter how badly needed can’t accomplished with the snap of two fingers.

3. If you can’t post something positive or actually game related that can help others then don’t post at all. We all know about the problems.

4. Yes, I created a ZAM account just because I was so sick and tired of all the complaining.

5. If you don’t think SE cares then why did they go Oren Ishii on Tonaka, just like Lucy Liu did on boss Tonaka?

http://29.media.tumblr.com/udTTAt3bJln2o5d94M9mfubEo1_400.jpg



My usual response to such ignorant drivel would be to tell you to "Eat **** and die!".

However, in your very special case, I will amend this to "Eat **** and LIVE with the aftertaste forever lingering on your tongue and breath!"
____________________________



#9 Dec 10 2010 at 4:43 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,536 posts
GumbyTKD wrote:
1. We all know the game has major issues. That is a fact. Nothing we do or say can change that in the short term. No matter how much we complain or whine there is no silver bullet that will solve the problems instantly.


I think the silver bullet has been fired with them revamping the team, lets just see where it lands.

Quote:
2. SE has revamped the entire org chart for this project. Stop complaining that this took too long or that it happened. Changes of the magnitude no matter how badly needed can’t accomplished with the snap of two fingers.


Out of curiosity, if i used 3 fingers..........?

Quote:
3. If you can’t post something positive or actually game related that can help others then don’t post at all. We all know about the problems.


I understand you're annoyed but if you haven't noticed yet, its the complaining that got Tanaka demoted and god knows what happened to Sundi and the entire team restructured. I say, keep complaining.

Quote:
4. Yes, I created a ZAM account just because I was so sick and tired of all the complaining.


Welcome :)

Quote:
5. If you don’t think SE cares then why did they go Oren Ishii on Tonaka, just like Lucy Liu did on boss Tonaka?


huh? Smiley: dubious



____________________________
MUTED
#10 Dec 10 2010 at 4:48 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
554 posts
So, wonder who sock dose this op belong to?
#11 Dec 10 2010 at 4:51 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,536 posts
Devildawgs wrote:
So, wonder who sock dose this op belong to?


probably a dose of cocaine, i dunno. Smiley: waycool

easy pickin' today, sorry didn't understand

Edited, Dec 10th 2010 5:53pm by SolidMack
____________________________
MUTED
#12 Dec 10 2010 at 5:00 PM Rating: Default
Sage
**
551 posts
SolidMack wrote:
Devildawgs wrote:
So, wonder who sock dose this op belong to?


probably a dose of cocaine, i dunno. Smiley: waycool

easy pickin' today, sorry didn't understand

Edited, Dec 10th 2010 5:53pm by SolidMack


A "sock" is someone hiding behind a second account in order to troll.
____________________________



#13 Dec 10 2010 at 5:13 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
441 posts
Quote:
Quote:
5. If you don’t think SE cares then why did they go Oren Ishii on Tonaka, just like Lucy Liu did on boss Tonaka?

huh?




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O-Ren_Ishii#O-Ren_Ishii_.2F_Cottonmouth

not very often ya see any Kill bill references... especially since its been about 7 years ago..
____________________________
“Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.”
Theodore Roosevelt

“Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.”
Oscar Wilde

#14 Dec 10 2010 at 5:36 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
*
209 posts
Take your own advice that's listed in the title of your post.
____________________________
Catrim Boudain - Selbina, Gridania

"He who looks for the ridiculous in everything shall find it"
#15 Dec 10 2010 at 5:44 PM Rating: Decent
**
845 posts
Sometimes when I go to a new forum that I have never posted on I like to start my posting history with a whine post that has the words shut up in the title.
____________________________

#16 Dec 11 2010 at 4:59 AM Rating: Decent
I agree with the poster, enough whining already, It's the constructive criticism thats changing FFXIV not the destructive hate laden missives I've seen on the forums lately.

I also don't see why you are flaming this guy, there was so much of this on the FFXI forums it was bloody ugly.

So welcome Gumby.
____________________________
Hocuspocus of Hades:
The Kings Majesties most excellent Hocus Pocus
Karma Zameleons - Zam.com Linkshell on Ultros Server!
#17 Dec 11 2010 at 5:23 AM Rating: Decent
GumbyTKD wrote:
1. We all know the game has major issues. That is a fact. Nothing we do or say can change that in the short term. No matter how much we complain or whine there is no silver bullet that will solve the problems instantly.

2. SE has revamped the entire org chart for this project. Stop complaining that this took too long or that it happened. Changes of the magnitude no matter how badly needed can’t accomplished with the snap of two fingers.

3. If you can’t post something positive or actually game related that can help others then don’t post at all. We all know about the problems.

4. Yes, I created a ZAM account just because I was so sick and tired of all the complaining.

5. If you don’t think SE cares then why did they go Oren Ishii on Tonaka, just like Lucy Liu did on boss Tonaka?

http://29.media.tumblr.com/udTTAt3bJln2o5d94M9mfubEo1_400.jpg



1. The silver bullet in this case is/was the complaining than is changing things and will continue to change things.
2. these changes should have been made a long time ago. a game has to go through many stages before being released and SE seems to have sidestepped all of them and decided to let the consumers be the quality control.
3.you want something game related to help others? heres a good tip: uninstall FFXIV.
4.naturally your first post is a complaint! welcome to the machine.
5. SE doesnt care. ... about us. they care about money. We just happen to be the people they want to get that money from.

on a side note i honestly think so many people are complaining over and over is because they have been so let down. chances are everyone here at these forums were expecting something epic at launch. instead we got probobly the worst game of the decade. there are so many mixed emotions its scary. i for one feel betrayed by SE and it hurts. it really does. unfortunately i cannot wait for this game to actually become a real game so by the time everything is fixed in my case it will be too late.

____________________________

Does hating a game I wanted to love make me a troll?
or does trying to love a game I hate make me a white knight?
#18 Dec 11 2010 at 5:39 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,169 posts
Golophei wrote:
To the OP:

You do realize the impact and benefit of this massive complain/nagging/bashing/feedback campaigns do you? In fact you and the several “Shut Up Already” others are also the benefiters or these massive complaining. Imagine has it not because of massive super FFXIV bashing , you and the “Shut Up Already” other would have to stuck with a mediocre game and keep on wishful thinking someday SE will deliver.

Polite gentle complain will never get you any where with SE’s history. It takes massive volumes with passion and NON STOP bashing to get SE finally really very serious about making us happy and we deserve it.

Kudos to everyone who has complained/whined/positive feedback/nagging/threatening/bashing this game. You and the “Shut Up Already” other owe them a big thank you!


This logic is retarded on all levels.

The only reason they made the change was because people were not signing on to play the game, thus their projected revenue was lower. End of the day they must be accountable to shareholders. It has nothing to do with people complaining on the internet. That's laughable if you consider SE's history.
____________________________
FFXIV - Currently Playing on Selbina Server
Name: Itachi Akatsuki (THM)
LS: UnitedBBQ

www.guildwork.com - best guildhosting site period

FFXI - Pingpong - Retired 2007
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?6988
75rng | 75nin | 75blm | working on RDM
RNG Gration solo: http://pingpongwww.livejournal.com/15532.html
#19 Dec 11 2010 at 7:31 AM Rating: Decent
****
4,149 posts
Inb4 OP makes a 'Leave Tonaka aloooooooone' vid on youtube ; ;
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#20 Dec 11 2010 at 7:35 AM Rating: Excellent
*
107 posts
Caesura wrote:
Quote:
My repetition of a dead horse is more valid than your repetition of a dead horse!

Won't someone think of the dead horses??

Smiley: deadhorse i'm trying, but it won't die anymore.

edit: p.s. give auction house nao.

Edited, Dec 11th 2010 5:36am by gerwenscalebane
____________________________

#21 Dec 11 2010 at 7:38 AM Rating: Good
*
106 posts
Quote:
This logic is retarded on all levels.

The only reason they made the change was because people were not signing on to play the game, thus their projected revenue was lower. End of the day they must be accountable to shareholders. It has nothing to do with people complaining on the internet. That's laughable if you consider SE's history.


There is no need to insult me as ****** in order to make your point Mr. Genius. What are you 10 years old?


Of course the current changes for both the game and personnel have a lot to do with all the massive complaining and critiques. Did the radical FFXI Ranger Change, Summoner Changes, Ninja Changes, Blm Changes, EXP changes, COP difficulties changes, HNM hate control/Cure exploits changes...etc happened because people canceled subscription? It was done because of a lot a lot of complaining on internet.

Yes I agree with you that canceling subscription was a big factor but where do you think SE learned the direction of what customers hate and love? Their future planning will be based on our complain and critiques.

____________________________


#22 Dec 11 2010 at 7:40 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
685 posts
No, you shut up! Smiley: schooled

Where's the fun in a forums if there's no conflicting points of view? Smiley: lol

Smileys are fun.
____________________________

Crafter Consortium Craftsman/Gatherers Linkshell
#23 Dec 11 2010 at 8:06 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,426 posts
hey OP i don't like you or the crap game you're playing. have fun wasting your time playing a game confessed to be a failure by its own creators. have more fun posting here trying to tell other people what to think.

ff14 is a joke. need proof? face it, hearing about all the SE drama surrounding this game has been more fun than actually playing it.


also. and this is important. Don't Be Embarrassed By a Leaky Bladder This Christmas.
____________________________
monk
dragoon

This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 24 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (24)