I enjoy this game a lot, and I defend it from the people who bash it daily.
But unless you have a group of friends or an active LS to play with, if you didn't like it in beta, you probably won't like it now. I'd say wait until they add more content. The game itself is entirely playable. The combat system works, servers are stable, and many of the game's actual features work excellently. There's just not much to do outside of grinding leves, unless you have a group to leve link and behest with on a daily basis.
how someone can enjoy this game with how limiting they made leves is beyond me. Cant say much for behest but what little i know of it, it's not much of an inprovement or anything. Guess some like extremely lacking games.
Let me define content :)
1. You have 2 main storyline quests at level 1
2. At level 10 you have another main storyline quest
3. At level 15 you have another main storyline quest.
4. At level 20 you have another main storyline quest
5. Each class you get to 20, you get a sub story quest. For example with me, I have done archer 20, archer 30, blacksmith 20, Leather 20 and carpenter 20
6. At level 30, you have another main storyline quest and sub class quests
You get the point.....This doesn't include the leves or the Notorious Monster quests or the Faction quests, Or any Holiday content they added the past few weeks.
that's not much for content. this tells me that story content is still severely lacking and needs to be fleshed out severely. Game needs major improvements, changes and re-thinking. The whole 'landscape' and crafting(for the most part) are fine.
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Thermaltake Xaser VI Full Tower
2 OCZ SSD 120GB
AMD Phenom II 965 Quad-core 3.4Ghz
2 ATI Sapphire HD5870 1gb GDDR5
8GB OCZ DDR3