This fatigue thing is confusing me at this point. I don't understand why we can't see our fatigue status (we can't can we? am I missing something?). Sure, the sp bar turns yellow, but what I'm talking about is being able to tell when its going to reset fully at the end of 1 week and how far it has partially reset within that one week. If I'm confusing anyone at this point, I'm going off of this video explanation of the fatigue system. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abE09-tqhoM
. So the problem for me is that
1. When I hit yellow, I can't tell what stage of fatigue I'm at.
2. When I turn white again, I can't tell if its the 1 week reset or a partial reset within the week.
3. If its a partial reset, I can't tell how much it has reset and therefore don't know if it's worth going out into the field for more SP.
4. Fatigue on crafting jobs seems to be hidden all-together. No yellow indicators or anything. You have to fail enough crafts to know that you're starting to sink.
5. If you log on the next day and would like to do some crafting leves, you have to fail some more crafts to test the waters to see if you have a reasonable chance.
Is anyone else having the same problems? And why is this stuff hidden? Maybe theres a good reason, I just can't think of it.