Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

My though after come backFollow

#1 Jan 30 2011 at 12:27 PM Rating: Good
*
169 posts
First, sorry for my poor english/engrish

After quit the game for 2-3 months, I decide to give the game the 3rd chance as i had quit it twice before. The first impression, the population is idd reduce alot compare to when the game goes live. Game UI is still the same nothing as change here other than the "recipe" in the crafting window, that show the recent used recipe, by player or by quest include the recipe reward. Quest is still the same, nothing change here. There is a bazaar search fucntion, I find it very useful and glad for it, make it easy to search for item in ward, and if you happen to know where to search for "Dodoskin Thighboots (Black)" pls write it here, I couldnt find it :D . Craft item had been fix, some of them dont require crystal anymore but require 12 shard and some require less shard (correct me if I am wrong), and some unique item from quest. Overall I like my decision for come back here. Gj for the new team


ps: if I come back early, I d cacth the Usagi Kabuto event, to bad but i hope the valentine event will make up for it.

Shneibel Estheim
Lindblum
#2 Jan 30 2011 at 12:43 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
3,599 posts
The ui has has some great improvements but are too subtle to you to notice apparently.

No they didn't completely change it but it is muuuch better. No quests sucks, I agree. if there were quests I would be motivated to play.
____________________________


#3 Jan 30 2011 at 1:45 PM Rating: Excellent
****
9,526 posts
dodoskin boots would be under lower tailors ward (which is clothes under R20) since they are R17 or R18
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.


#4 Jan 31 2011 at 9:01 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
812 posts
the UI has improved massively in the last 3 months, notice damaged equipment in your inventory and the general lack of lag. Have you tried equiping gear? Have you tried vendoring items near the adv guild in Uldah lately? It used to take ages because on UI lag, now its buttery smooth. How about putting items in your bazaar for repair?

Edited, Jan 31st 2011 10:02am by Jefro420
____________________________
Abaddon Active Player Roster
- All your Fabul Sever are belong to us! -


#5 Jan 31 2011 at 9:08 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,449 posts
Olorinus the Vile wrote:
dodoskin boots would be under lower tailors ward (which is clothes under R20) since they are R17 or R18


Wouldn't they be under Tanner's Ward as they are a Leathercraft?
____________________________


My FFXIV Blog



#6 Jan 31 2011 at 9:09 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
812 posts
Hugus wrote:
Olorinus the Vile wrote:
dodoskin boots would be under lower tailors ward (which is clothes under R20) since they are R17 or R18


Wouldn't they be under Tanner's Ward as they are a Leathercraft?

because the tanners ward is for armor parts, not completed gear.
____________________________
Abaddon Active Player Roster
- All your Fabul Sever are belong to us! -


#7 Jan 31 2011 at 9:23 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,449 posts
I guess my Retainer has been in the wrong ward for some time now!

Shame on me!
____________________________


My FFXIV Blog



#8 Jan 31 2011 at 10:11 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,153 posts
Quote:
Have you tried vendoring items near the adv guild in Uldah lately? It used to take ages because on UI lag, now its buttery smooth.


Less players -> less lag.
Bonus points for innovative solutions, SE.

But! The UI has improved a noticeable bit, yes.
#9 Jan 31 2011 at 10:16 AM Rating: Good
****
9,526 posts
Hugus wrote:
I guess my Retainer has been in the wrong ward for some time now!

Shame on me!


I think they used to be in some type of leather specific ward but it seems like SE decided it was less confusing if all non heavy armor was in a set of sections divided by level. Annoying that glasses are not with the other headgear, however. I mean someone would have to guess glasses would be the jewelry ward...
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.


#10 Jan 31 2011 at 11:30 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
54 posts
I you want to sell or looking for a specific item Yellow Gremlin is A great site to look it up. The Box to the righ suggest where to buy or sell the item. you can also setup your retainer to advertise in what city your selling it.

Yellow Gremlin site is http://ffxiv.yg.com/
#11 Jan 31 2011 at 2:34 PM Rating: Default
**
588 posts
They changed the wards all gear is sold in the tailors wards now.

____________________________


Cornyboob Funnyname Wutai Phys 50 Conj 49 Weaver 49 LW 34 Alch 28 Pug 22 Archer 20 Glad 19 Thaum 20 GS 11 Bot 9 Miner 8 Shield 44 Maur 3

#12 Jan 31 2011 at 2:59 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
2,153 posts
Quote:
I you want to sell or looking for a specific item Yellow Gremlin is A great site to look it up. The Box to the righ suggest where to buy or sell the item. you can also setup your retainer to advertise in what city your selling it.

Yellow Gremlin site is http://ffxiv.yg.com/


Outsourcing, SE style ^.^/
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 26 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (26)