Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

SE's Business Plan!Follow

#1 Feb 19 2011 at 11:08 AM Rating: Decent
35 posts
I don’t think we should all down keyboards yet,
This is how I see it;
SE is a business, FFXIV is their new venture
When you go to the bank and request a loan for your new business you have to provide a business plan/forecast for a min of 3 years!

I have faith that SE has such a plan/forecast in place for FFXIV,

The original plan included launch of the PS3 version in March, with this launch there will have been a certain amount of content that would be released at the same time. We've been told this by the original Dev Team e.g.: Hamlet, companies, company airships and so on! SE aren’t stupid this content will have been in testing at the October game launch so they could release it in early March, allow a couple weeks tweaking while only pc players playing then, bam PS3 launch! The lack of publicity at PC launch will have been intentional so they could flood the market at PS3 release, when they had finalised all tweaks that simply cannot be anticipated at the Alpha and Beta testing stages; Stable game foundations and fantastic new content perfect selling point for the new platform launch!

Sadly SE didn’t expect there to be so many issues, and for the fans to rebel so drastically. It’s because we are all fans that we are shouting so loud. SE is doing the right thing in correcting these mistakes before they release the content they are holding back! Quick fixes will never be good enough, stick a plaster on a cut it will wash off in the first shower, take the time to sew a patch onto your trousers and you have years more wear from them! They set the bar so high with the success of FFXI but if you look around the foundations of SE's plan are all in the game the chocobo merchants, the Airship ports, the Hamlets, Ishgard, Beastmen strong holds, conections to new areas and more.

My big point anyways is SE will have set a plan in place to ensure they have a fighting chance of achieving the longetivety of FFXI with FXIV. But with the current fundamentals people are not being drawn in hook line and sinker (remember the “don’t forget you RL” disclosure at login!) They must give the players this feeling/desire to play as much as possible. Because the core of the game is progression of your character if this is a not a smooth and irritation free process you will never draw people in and as a result the game will not last past the first year! To not fix the problems the players are voicing is bad business! Urgency is now a key factor but by no means greater than getting it right!!
____________________________
Diamonds are Forever!

FFXI - Carby - Embers: WHM 85 THF 85 RDM 80 SAM 80 MNK 75 SMN 75 ALC 78

[img]http://common.zam.com/xivsigs/1825588.png[/img]
#2 Feb 19 2011 at 11:11 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,416 posts
November no longer applies. Nothing they had planned for the first two years of the game's lifespan no longer applies. Of course they have a new plan, I don't know what this has to do with anything?
____________________________
SE:
Quote:
We really want to compete against World of Warcraft and for example the new Star Wars MMO.

#3 Feb 19 2011 at 11:30 AM Rating: Good
The feeling I get is that FFXIV is about a year behind where it should be. We will see this game in "Release" condition by November this year, and the PS3 launch will probably take place March of next year. Or maybe they will try for a PS3 launch for this November...who knows?

Either way, SE will continue to turn things around, because they know they can't afford not to, regardless of how much money they lose in the meantime.
____________________________
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
Data Center: Primal; Server: Ultros; Free Company: The Kraken Club; Grand Company: The Maelstrom; Chocobo: Kweh
#4 Feb 19 2011 at 11:43 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
22 posts
Obviously SE has a new plan in place considering the dev team changes. However, there is also the universal business fallback plan which is to cut losses. I don't know where their line is set between continuing to funnel money into a project, and the acceptance that the project is no longer viable for the company economically, but they need to move at a quicker pace. Considering that SE had to downgrade its profit forecast by 92 percent in 2010 because of FFXIV (GameInformer Issue 214, pg 13), it does not seem like smart business to continue to throw funds and assets at a project that has nothing to contribute to the company's profit margin. Hopefully they get things together before they reach that line, but its gonna be close.

Grand Master Alchemist StateAlchemist2 wrote:
...SE will continue to turn things around, because they know they can't afford not to, regardless of how much money they lose in the meantime.


I disagree here. All businesses have protocol to cut losses. SE, though financially viable, is not the financial mega-giant they appear to be. Hopefully they learned their lesson when Squaresoft poured their future into The Spirits Within

Edited, Feb 19th 2011 12:47pm by LProof777
____________________________
"Scientists have discovered that saliva actually causes cancer, but only after digesting it in small portions over a long period of time" -G. Carlin-
#5 Feb 19 2011 at 11:57 AM Rating: Excellent
Quote:
...SE will continue to turn things around, because they know they can't afford not to, regardless of how much money they lose in the meantime.


Quote:
I disagree here. All businesses have protocol to cut losses. SE, though financially viable, is not the financial mega-giant they appear to be. Hopefully they learned their lesson when Squaresoft poured their future into The Spirits Within


If SE pulls the plug, it won't be unless the PS3 version bombs too. Clearly SE has made it clear they plan on improving the game with the goal of wowing in the PS3 launch, otherwise they would have pulled the plug already.
____________________________
Thayos Redblade
Jormungandr
Hyperion
#6 Feb 19 2011 at 12:01 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,416 posts
Quote:
If SE pulls the plug, it won't be unless the PS3 version bombs too. Clearly SE has made it clear they plan on improving the game with the goal of wowing in the PS3 launch, otherwise they would have pulled the plug already.


They will probably also do it if it takes the development team too long to get to the point where both the players and the developers are satisfied at the end result. As long as they can stick to the schedule we've seen and the long-term schedule we haven't seen it should be alright however.
____________________________
SE:
Quote:
We really want to compete against World of Warcraft and for example the new Star Wars MMO.

#7 Feb 19 2011 at 1:01 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
22 posts
Hyanmen wrote:
Quote:
If SE pulls the plug, it won't be unless the PS3 version bombs too. Clearly SE has made it clear they plan on improving the game with the goal of wowing in the PS3 launch, otherwise they would have pulled the plug already.


They will probably also do it if it takes the development team too long to get to the point where both the players and the developers are satisfied at the end result. As long as they can stick to the schedule we've seen and the long-term schedule we haven't seen it should be alright however.


I like the optimism, and I'm definitely rooting for ultimately a successful game because I enjoy the FF lore. However, from a business standpoint, I know there is a line somewhere on that business plan that if crossed, the project will be scrapped. Having no idea what the plan is or where the line is, I cannot say how close or far SE is from making that decision. But I do know that if SE has any business sense at all, they have considered it. I'm glad they decided to revamp instead of scrap, but how much more are they willing to invest? Have they even begun on the ps3 port? Can they go another year or however long it takes to make a ps3 port? I know it's a race and not a sprint, and over several years SE can begin to see profits if it somehow rises to the popularity of FFXI, but at the current pace...I have my doubts. I hope Yoshi-P delivers
____________________________
"Scientists have discovered that saliva actually causes cancer, but only after digesting it in small portions over a long period of time" -G. Carlin-
#8 Feb 19 2011 at 1:47 PM Rating: Good
***
3,177 posts
They finished the PS3 port last December, they're intentionally holding it back so the game will get a positive review when it's released with all of the things Yoshida and the new development team want fixed. The only thing that was originally holding back the PS3 version was something involving texture compression.

Edited, Feb 19th 2011 11:56am by UltKnightGrover
____________________________
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Grover Eyeveen - Hyperion Server
Viva Eorzea Free Company/Linkshell Leader - Hyperion Server

Aegis Server (2012-2013)
Figaro Server (2010-2012)

Final Fantasy XI:
Retired

Blog
#9 Feb 19 2011 at 2:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
38 posts
The PS3 port is done and ready, SE confirmed this in an issue of Famitsu back in Novemeber. This topic is what I was trying to get at with my "Is the game still in beta" thread.

Both versions of the game were supposed to release at the same time, however do to memory issue's with the PS3 they had to delay that version. Around the same time they started the Alpha/Beta testing and gathering feedback. It is here that I imagine SE made the decision to hold back content for the PS3 release so that PC players didn't get to far ahead. I think they figured they had enough to keep people busy until March with maybe a few content updates in between and could spend the 6 months ironing out problems and addressing the feedback received.

Once the reviews and media started slamming FFXIV SE had to rethink there strategy as it was becoming obvious it was going to take longer than 6 months to get the game ready. So that is where we are now, SE are scrambling for damage control and are going to have to put everything they have into the PS3 release in the hopes of turning this around. In the mean time they are now seriously looking at what players want in the game and are prepared to go back to the drawing board on certain mechanics and gameplay if they need to. I really do think they will do whatever it takes to make the game a success and we won't see the PS3 release until they believe that is what they have.
____________________________

#10 Feb 19 2011 at 2:32 PM Rating: Excellent
Quote:
Both versions of the game were supposed to release at the same time, however do to memory issue's with the PS3 they had to delay that version. Around the same time they started the Alpha/Beta testing and gathering feedback. It is here that I imagine SE made the decision to hold back content for the PS3 release so that PC players didn't get to far ahead. I think they figured they had enough to keep people busy until March with maybe a few content updates in between and could spend the 6 months ironing out problems and addressing the feedback received.

Once the reviews and media started slamming FFXIV SE had to rethink there strategy as it was becoming obvious it was going to take longer than 6 months to get the game ready. So that is where we are now, SE are scrambling for damage control and are going to have to put everything they have into the PS3 release in the hopes of turning this around. In the mean time they are now seriously looking at what players want in the game and are prepared to go back to the drawing board on certain mechanics and gameplay if they need to. I really do think they will do whatever it takes to make the game a success and we won't see the PS3 release until they believe that is what they have.


Very nice, logical post.
____________________________
Thayos Redblade
Jormungandr
Hyperion
#11 Feb 19 2011 at 2:39 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
22 posts
I wasn't aware that the devs had solved the memory issues with the ps3 port. I was under the impression they ceased all development on everything ps3 to throw manpower at stabilizing the pc version first, then moving back to ps3. Thx for informing me
____________________________
"Scientists have discovered that saliva actually causes cancer, but only after digesting it in small portions over a long period of time" -G. Carlin-
#12 Feb 19 2011 at 2:40 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,536 posts
LProof777 wrote:
Obviously SE has a new plan in place considering the dev team changes. However, there is also the universal business fallback plan which is to cut losses. I don't know where their line is set between continuing to funnel money into a project, and the acceptance that the project is no longer viable for the company economically, but they need to move at a quicker pace. Considering that SE had to downgrade its profit forecast by 92 percent in 2010 because of FFXIV (GameInformer Issue 214, pg 13), it does not seem like smart business to continue to throw funds and assets at a project that has nothing to contribute to the company's profit margin. Hopefully they get things together before they reach that line, but its gonna be close.

Grand Master Alchemist StateAlchemist2 wrote:
...SE will continue to turn things around, because they know they can't afford not to, regardless of how much money they lose in the meantime.


I disagree here. All businesses have protocol to cut losses. SE, though financially viable, is not the financial mega-giant they appear to be. Hopefully they learned their lesson when Squaresoft poured their future into The Spirits Within

Edited, Feb 19th 2011 12:47pm by LProof777


Doesn't matter now, they know they're taking a big hit for this fiscal year unless they have a lot of other successful projects coming out the door before the end of March (which is the end of their fiscal year). I think they're concentrating their efforts on releasing this game in the second or third quarter of the next fiscal year and my money goes on the third quarter in November. And contrary to what you believe if you look at SE's last 5 years in operating income and net income, they have all been pretty **** good. SE doesn't only make games but they also publish games for many up and comers who want the Square Enix logo helping their cause...trust me, a failed project isn't gonna take the company down, otherwise they would've long quit on FFXIV.

EDIT: actually thinking about this I'd imagine the fiscal year will be good considering sales for this game weren't too shabby.

Edited, Feb 19th 2011 3:41pm by SolidMack
____________________________
MUTED
#13 Feb 19 2011 at 3:31 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,707 posts
AlexiaKidd wrote:
The PS3 port is done and ready, SE confirmed this in an issue of Famitsu back in Novemeber. This topic is what I was trying to get at with my "Is the game still in beta" thread.

Both versions of the game were supposed to release at the same time, however do to memory issue's with the PS3 they had to delay that version. Around the same time they started the Alpha/Beta testing and gathering feedback. It is here that I imagine SE made the decision to hold back content for the PS3 release so that PC players didn't get to far ahead. I think they figured they had enough to keep people busy until March with maybe a few content updates in between and could spend the 6 months ironing out problems and addressing the feedback received.

Once the reviews and media started slamming FFXIV SE had to rethink there strategy as it was becoming obvious it was going to take longer than 6 months to get the game ready. So that is where we are now, SE are scrambling for damage control and are going to have to put everything they have into the PS3 release in the hopes of turning this around. In the mean time they are now seriously looking at what players want in the game and are prepared to go back to the drawing board on certain mechanics and gameplay if they need to. I really do think they will do whatever it takes to make the game a success and we won't see the PS3 release until they believe that is what they have.


I just hope they don't decide to do anything crazy like reset our ranks. They might do the equivalent and increase caps to 100 and make SP easier to get, thus putting everyone pretty close to even when PS3 launches.
#14 Feb 19 2011 at 4:07 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
35 posts
They wouldn't really gain anything by reseting ranks, except a drop in morale. Not to mention Yoshi already specifically said that definitely wouldn't happen.
#15 Feb 19 2011 at 4:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Quote:
I wasn't aware that the devs had solved the memory issues with the ps3 port. I was under the impression they ceased all development on everything ps3 to throw manpower at stabilizing the pc version first, then moving back to ps3. Thx for informing me


Yeah, I also imagine they want to make sure whatever changes they make now to core gaming mechanics are included as default in the ps3 version.
____________________________
Thayos Redblade
Jormungandr
Hyperion
#16 Feb 19 2011 at 5:37 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,202 posts
You are giving them way to much credit really <.<

____________________________
MUTED
#17 Feb 19 2011 at 5:40 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
*****
12,709 posts
Hyanmen wrote:
Quote:
If SE pulls the plug, it won't be unless the PS3 version bombs too. Clearly SE has made it clear they plan on improving the game with the goal of wowing in the PS3 launch, otherwise they would have pulled the plug already.


They will probably also do it if it takes the development team too long to get to the point where both the players and the developers are satisfied at the end result. As long as they can stick to the schedule we've seen and the long-term schedule we haven't seen it should be alright however.


I'll leave this here:

FFXIII started off as a 2nd generation PS2 game.

If they're serious about a project time is limitless to them.
____________________________

#18 Feb 19 2011 at 8:20 PM Rating: Good
LProof777 wrote:
Grand Master Alchemist StateAlchemist2 wrote:
...SE will continue to turn things around, because they know they can't afford not to, regardless of how much money they lose in the meantime.


I disagree here. All businesses have protocol to cut losses. SE, though financially viable, is not the financial mega-giant they appear to be. Hopefully they learned their lesson when Squaresoft poured their future into The Spirits Within

Edited, Feb 19th 2011 12:47pm by LProof777


Cutting losses is one thing, however if SE wants to remain a player in the MMO scene they can't afford for FFXIV to bomb. Even if it costs them a lot of money now, the future repercussions on any further attempts to make a new MMO after XIV will already be tainted by the failure of this game. But if they can take the financial hit, and turn this game into the hyped phenomenon it was supposed to be from the beginning, not only will it be a testament to SE's ability to recover from a huge failure and that it really does care about their players, but show that they can indeed produce a whale of an MMO.It will also secure that many more subscribers to any future MMO they make. The real issue is, will SE -actually- learn from their mistakes this time around, or will FFXVII be another farse for all of us FFXIV fans to be disappointed by.

If SE doesn't rush the launch of the next FF MMO after XIV I can say right now, that we will indeed be in for one -amazing- game in another 7~ years. In the meantime I am confident that under Yoshi-P's watch, FFXIV will be fixed, and most likely surpass the legacy of FFXI. Only time will tell for sure.
____________________________
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
Data Center: Primal; Server: Ultros; Free Company: The Kraken Club; Grand Company: The Maelstrom; Chocobo: Kweh
#19 Feb 19 2011 at 10:57 PM Rating: Good
***
3,530 posts
Mistress Theonehio wrote:
I'll leave this here:

FFXIII started off as a 2nd generation PS2 game.

If they're serious about a project time is limitless to them.


You're right: we all saw how much people loved FFXIII!

And we all know how they proved their limitless time by holding back and perfecting FFXIV before release (because we don't count the first one)!
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#20 Feb 19 2011 at 11:38 PM Rating: Good
***
3,177 posts
KaneKitty wrote:


You're right: we all saw how much people loved FFXIII!


A lot of people did like FFXIII though. (Assuming you're being sarcastic.) Sure, it wasn't my type of game, and it sure didn't really feel like a Final Fantasy, but it sold a lot of units and got great reviews and a generally positive reception, apparently good enough to warrant a direct sequel.

____________________________
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Grover Eyeveen - Hyperion Server
Viva Eorzea Free Company/Linkshell Leader - Hyperion Server

Aegis Server (2012-2013)
Figaro Server (2010-2012)

Final Fantasy XI:
Retired

Blog
#21 Feb 19 2011 at 11:53 PM Rating: Excellent
*
55 posts
UltKnightGrover wrote:
KaneKitty wrote:


You're right: we all saw how much people loved FFXIII!


A lot of people did like FFXIII though. (Assuming you're being sarcastic.) Sure, it wasn't my type of game, and it sure didn't really feel like a Final Fantasy, but it sold a lot of units and got great reviews and a generally positive reception, apparently good enough to warrant a direct sequel.



The game wasn't too bad. I hated the voices (except the black guy, he was good) but my only other beef was having to stagger every dang mob in every dang fight or suffer 5 minute+ battles doing minimum damage. It wasn't hard to stagger, truth be told, but it was just **** annoying to use the same **** strategy for every **** fight.

/end rant (before I derail)
____________________________

#22 Feb 20 2011 at 12:15 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
46 posts
Well 2012 should be a profitable year for SE. They just need to grind out this year. They Have FFXIII-2, FF Versus XIII, Agito, Type-0 that all use similar tools/engine as FXIII and FXIV. They may even announce FFXV this year!
#23 Feb 20 2011 at 12:24 AM Rating: Decent
legendof7th wrote:
It wasn't hard to stagger, truth be told, but it was just **** annoying to use the same **** strategy for every **** fight.

The same thing can be said for Battle Regimens. Hence why it really isn't used outside NMs. The annoyance is enough of a determent to prevent it's use, even if it would benefit the party.

I did enjoy FFXIII. It's not one of the FF series that I would probably play -again- though. Which is sad, because I have played almost every other one twice through, at least. (FFVIII being my all time favorite. I have played it all the way through about 30 times. lol)

Edited, Feb 20th 2011 1:25am by StateAlchemist2
____________________________
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
Data Center: Primal; Server: Ultros; Free Company: The Kraken Club; Grand Company: The Maelstrom; Chocobo: Kweh
#24 Feb 20 2011 at 12:31 AM Rating: Good
*
55 posts
Grand Master Alchemist StateAlchemist2 wrote:
legendof7th wrote:
It wasn't hard to stagger, truth be told, but it was just **** annoying to use the same **** strategy for every **** fight.

The same thing can be said for Battle Regimens. Hence why it really isn't used outside NMs. The annoyance is enough of a determent to prevent it's use, even if it would benefit the party.

I did enjoy FFXIII. It's not one of the FF series that I would probably play -again- though. Which is sad, because I have played almost every other one twice through, at least. (FFVIII being my all time favorite. I have played it all the way through about 30 times. lol)

Edited, Feb 20th 2011 1:25am by StateAlchemist2


30 times?! You're crazy. I'm no where near as much for my favorites:

FFT: 9 (5 on PS1 version and 4 on PSP remake)
FFVII: 5 (3 times between 1997-2005ish, then 2 times after to see how Crisis core actually played into FFVII)
Everything else never got passed being played 2x.

30 times... wow.
____________________________

#25 Feb 20 2011 at 3:16 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
638 posts
Quote:
30 times... wow.


Pretty sure it was a slight exaggeration to get her point across.
____________________________


#26 Feb 20 2011 at 4:27 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
351 posts
The way I see it, SE probably has two teams working on this. One is working on the expansion (think of those apocalyptic hints Yoshi-P was giving), the other working on basic gameplay mechanics. The expansion will come with the PS3 release probably sometime late this year, at which point they'll finally start charging for the subscription.

So reviewers will get the full dose of the buzz of the expansion, the PS3 launch, and a "first look" at all the fixes they've been doing since last September, all under the auspices of FFXIV's "new title." If this doesn't pull the game out of the mud, and onto the pedestal, nothing will.
#27 Feb 20 2011 at 8:26 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
97 posts
SE will not pull the plug on this game. They have a schedule that their sticking by. In the schedule is their game plan to add and implement the content, new story and fix and change game play. So this game will not get 86 (that means dissolved). SE has a lot ridding on this game they stick to the schedule and after that who knows. If they get a lot of perscriptions, the game will stay.
____________________________


#28 Feb 20 2011 at 8:36 AM Rating: Decent
flavvor wrote:
SE will not pull the plug on this game. They have a schedule that their sticking by. In the schedule is their game plan to add and implement the content, new story and fix and change game play. So this game will not get 86 (that means dissolved). SE has a lot ridding on this game they stick to the schedule and after that who knows. If they get a lot of perscriptions, the game will stay.


I agree. They have a solid plan in place, even if we don't fully understand it.

Perscriptions...lol. Sorry thought that was funny.
____________________________
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
Data Center: Primal; Server: Ultros; Free Company: The Kraken Club; Grand Company: The Maelstrom; Chocobo: Kweh
#29 Feb 20 2011 at 9:07 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
22 posts
Grand Master Alchemist StateAlchemist2 wrote:
[quote=flavvor]

Perscriptions...lol. Sorry thought that was funny.


Me too haha...it's PREscription ffs..."If they get a lot of PREscriptions..." >.>
____________________________
"Scientists have discovered that saliva actually causes cancer, but only after digesting it in small portions over a long period of time" -G. Carlin-
#30 Feb 20 2011 at 9:17 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
787 posts
Quote:
I agree. They have a solid plan in place, even if we don't fully understand it.


FFXIV was created by Square Enix. They rebelled. They evolved. They look and feel like a MMORPG. Some are programmed to think they are a MMORPG. There are many copies. And they have a plan.


Just reading this thread for some reason reminded me the opening scene from Battlestar Galactica.

Edited, Feb 20th 2011 10:20am by rubina
#31 Feb 20 2011 at 9:25 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
2,153 posts
Quote:
I agree. They have a solid plan in place, even if we don't fully understand it.


Hail Squeenix, our king and god!
Who are we to question your ways!?
#32 Feb 20 2011 at 9:47 AM Rating: Good
*
55 posts
Kitprower wrote:
Quote:
30 times... wow.


Pretty sure it was a slight exaggeration to get her point across.

I can see that possibility... at the same time, I can also see it actually being playe 30 times. >.>
____________________________

#33 Feb 20 2011 at 11:42 AM Rating: Decent
legendof7th wrote:
Kitprower wrote:
Quote:
30 times... wow.


Pretty sure it was a slight exaggeration to get her point across.

I can see that possibility... at the same time, I can also see it actually being playe 30 times. >.>


I know it's been at least 26-27. I said about cause I am not quite sure.
____________________________
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
Data Center: Primal; Server: Ultros; Free Company: The Kraken Club; Grand Company: The Maelstrom; Chocobo: Kweh
#34 Feb 20 2011 at 12:35 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
67 posts
SE's Business Plan for this game is to make cash for the next 5 years at last.

And hopping for a Nintendo portable version :P
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 15 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (15)