Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2 3 4
This Forum is Read Only

Patch 1.16 Outline (02/24/2011)Follow

#1 Feb 24 2011 at 6:06 AM Rating: Excellent
**
929 posts
No separate link - just all on Lodestone front page.

Quote:

Patch 1.16 is scheduled to go live in early March, bringing with it new quests, various improvements to the user interface, and more!

The list below briefly outlines the content slated for release in the forthcoming patch.

Outline of Patch 1.16 Content

◆Storylines and world quests

◆ Quest-related system changes
¤ Addition of icons to make quest NPCs easily recognizable
¤ Addition of quest NPC locations to maps

◆ Journal improvements
¤ Reexamintion of data transfer mechanics to display all current quests and levequests on one screen
¤ Increased speed for text scrolling in general, and further speed increase for continuous scrolling
¤ Addition of page-scrolling control for gamepads

◆ Rank/Level up fanfare
¤ Examination of dramatic effects when a new rank or level is attained

◆Camera improvements
¤ Ability to adjust camera distance when locked onto a target
¤ Ability to freely adjust camera distance when playing with a gamepad

◆ Targeting system improvements
¤ Ability to target by type ("PC only" or "NPC only") when using a gamepad
¤ Ability to target by clicking on character name displays

◆ Auto-translate dictionary update
¤ Update of auto-translate dictionary contents

◆Guildleve usability improvements
¤ Reexamination of and balancing of local levequest issuing conditions

◆ Adjustments to item condition values
¤ Adjustments to lower the rate at which item condition deteriorates

◆ Synthesis interface improvements
¤ Adjustments to the item synthesis process

◆ Increased pace of gathering actions
¤ Changes to the frame rates of action animations to speed up gathering

◆ Retainer system improvements
¤ Ability to summon retainers currently operating a bazaar

◆ Reexamination of enemy size
¤ Optimization of enemy size for ease of play

◆ Reexamination of stats
¤ Addition of an auto-MP regeneration feature

For more details, be sure to keep an eye on further Topics posts in the coming days. In addition, comprehensive patch notes will be available on the day of the patch's release. Relevant dates and times will be announced in Informations posts as they become available.


---

So this is just an outline of what will be coming up, not a in depth list. I am guessing that won't come until after the patch. This probably also puts paid to the discussion on wether or not there are more updates for February, as it looks like they are focussing on the next major 'content' update in "Early March"


Edited, Feb 24th 2011 7:13am by Magnesium02
#2 Feb 24 2011 at 6:09 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
175 posts
Looks good. Can't wait! :)
____________________________
FFXI:(Remora -> Leviathan -> Shiva) WHM, BLM, RDM, THF, SAM, DNC
FFXIV: (Rabanastre) Working on: CON ~ LNC





#3 Feb 24 2011 at 6:10 AM Rating: Good
**
284 posts
Nice
Sounds like a little bit of what people wanted from 1.15b.
#4 Feb 24 2011 at 6:11 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
97 posts
Looks great, I cannot wait but i wonder who will be the first to complain?
____________________________


#5 Feb 24 2011 at 6:13 AM Rating: Good
*
182 posts
Looks good to me, I can't wait!
____________________________
?
#6 Feb 24 2011 at 6:15 AM Rating: Decent
**
462 posts
no chocobos!?! oh em gee!! No companies?!

Ok- figured I'd get that out of the way early in this thread... looks good though... just gotta wait and see....
____________________________
Maverik
Paradise Oblivion
75SMN/41WHM/45BRD/37RNG/75COR
Maverick Hawkeye. Kashuan.
#7 Feb 24 2011 at 6:17 AM Rating: Good
***
3,416 posts
Quote:
So this is just an outline of what will be coming up, not a in depth list.


1.15a outline was pretty in-depth. I don't think we got anything that wasn't in that outline.

Just saying.
____________________________
SE:
Quote:
We really want to compete against World of Warcraft and for example the new Star Wars MMO.

#8 Feb 24 2011 at 6:43 AM Rating: Excellent
*****
16,959 posts
Smiley: thumbsup
____________________________
MyAnimeList FFXIV Krystal Spoonless
#9 Feb 24 2011 at 6:44 AM Rating: Decent
**
845 posts
Looks nice : )
____________________________

#10 Feb 24 2011 at 7:10 AM Rating: Good
**
697 posts
NPC and PC separate scrolling, plus chat log scrolling for controllers (Yes, Please).

Although I do wish they'd add better party invite mechanics, I still haven't memorized the text command to add someone.
____________________________
FFXI: Odin - Merylstryfe Summoner Woo Hoo!


#11 Feb 24 2011 at 7:18 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,285 posts
I'm guessing it will hit next week.

Looks good to me.
#12 Feb 24 2011 at 7:28 AM Rating: Excellent
◆Guildleve usability improvements
¤ Reexamination of and balancing of local levequest issuing conditions

~ Less Rank 1 leves when you're over rank 20?

◆ Journal improvements
¤ Reexamintion of data transfer mechanics to display all current quests and levequests on one screen
¤ Increased speed for text scrolling in general, and further speed increase for continuous scrolling
¤ Addition of page-scrolling control for gamepads

~ Please display camp locations so I don't have to keep checking where I need to get to turn in completed leves!!
____________________________


#13 Feb 24 2011 at 7:37 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
812 posts
Just wanted to comment on chocobos because people keep asking about them after every post on the lodestone. My guess is that they won't be in the game until Ishgard opens. I also think it's a pretty safe bet to say that Ishgard won't open until the first expansion. Theres reason to believe they'll be worth waiting for because SE has previously stated that chocobos won't simply be mounts in this game, they are doing something different with them.
____________________________
Abaddon Active Player Roster
- All your Fabul Sever are belong to us! -


#14 Feb 24 2011 at 7:38 AM Rating: Good
*
62 posts
good stuff
____________________________


#15 Feb 24 2011 at 7:50 AM Rating: Default
**
568 posts
Maybe THIS time they mean it!

Quest NPC-markers sigh... why not just add a huge blinking arrow and a voice "get a task right here player! here this guy! It'll initiate a set of arrows to point you what to do! ...with a TIMER! Yayulations!"
#16 Feb 24 2011 at 8:00 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
569 posts
Quote:

◆Storylines and world quests

◆ Targeting system improvements
¤ Ability to target by type ("PC only" or "NPC only") when using a gamepad
¤ Ability to target by clicking on character name displays

◆Guildleve usability improvements
¤ Reexamination of and balancing of local levequest issuing conditions

◆ Adjustments to item condition values
¤ Adjustments to lower the rate at which item condition deteriorates

◆ Synthesis interface improvements
¤ Adjustments to the item synthesis process

◆ Increased pace of gathering actions
¤ Changes to the frame rates of action animations to speed up gathering

◆ Reexamination of stats
¤ Addition of an auto-MP regeneration feature


Am exited.
____________________________
99th paper cut, and the grain of salt.
#17 Feb 24 2011 at 8:01 AM Rating: Good
**
602 posts
MerylStryfe wrote:
NPC and PC separate scrolling, plus chat log scrolling for controllers (Yes, Please).

Although I do wish they'd add better party invite mechanics, I still haven't memorized the text command to add someone.


/pcmd add "Name"

p(player or party?) cmd(command) add(add:P) "name"

Edited, Feb 24th 2011 9:01am by MajidahSihaam
____________________________
FFXI: Dashiel. (Asura) Puppetmaster.
FFXIV: Majidah Sihaam. (Besaid)
Marauder, Weaver & Alchemist.

#18 Feb 24 2011 at 8:04 AM Rating: Good
looks good, now i am wondering how many quests they will add, here's hoping its a lot!
#19 Feb 24 2011 at 8:13 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
2,285 posts
TwiddleDee wrote:
Quote:

◆**quoted patach notes**


Am exited.


You left?
#20 Feb 24 2011 at 8:18 AM Rating: Default
*
93 posts
Meh underwhelming to say the least was expecting to see some battle improvements(besides targeting) just seems like more time wasted. I was excited when the poll came up but now that excitement has faded oh well atleast EVE Online is shaping up to be pretty good in the coming months
#21 Feb 24 2011 at 8:21 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,285 posts
Rankin657 wrote:
Meh underwhelming to say the least was expecting to see some battle improvements(besides targeting) just seems like more time wasted. I was excited when the poll came up but now that excitement has faded oh well atleast EVE Online is shaping up to be pretty good in the coming months


The poll ends today, how can you expect results to be implemented next week, for the things that are clearly more complex.
#22 Feb 24 2011 at 8:23 AM Rating: Good
***
3,416 posts
Quote:
The poll ends today, how can you expect results to be implemented next week, for the things that are clearly more complex.


There are battle improvements listed besides the ones on the poll that have been around since the first letter.
____________________________
SE:
Quote:
We really want to compete against World of Warcraft and for example the new Star Wars MMO.

#23 Feb 24 2011 at 8:31 AM Rating: Good
*
175 posts
ZOMG, Sounds great! Really excited about this... can't wait!!
____________________________
BST90/BLM90/RDM75/WHM80/BRD75/NIN75/SMN75/THF75/WAR75; Goldsmithing 93; Fishing 100; Ebisu Rod.
#24 Feb 24 2011 at 8:49 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
2,285 posts
Hyanmen wrote:
Quote:
The poll ends today, how can you expect results to be implemented next week, for the things that are clearly more complex.


There are battle improvements listed besides the ones on the poll that have been around since the first letter.


Indeed, but with a clear revamping to the entire system, all the way down to the size of the groups, I'm sure all things hinted at back with the first letter also needed to be re-examined, likely because they just braught about the larger changes that we are seeing being explored now.
#25 Feb 24 2011 at 8:50 AM Rating: Excellent
26 posts
WOOOOOOO at the gamepad adjustments, finally an F8 for my ps3 controller! i cant wait.
#26 Feb 24 2011 at 8:52 AM Rating: Decent
**
924 posts
seiferdincht wrote:
Maybe THIS time they mean it!

Quest NPC-markers sigh... why not just add a huge blinking arrow and a voice "get a task right here player! here this guy! It'll initiate a set of arrows to point you what to do! ...with a TIMER! Yayulations!"


If you want to play a game without quest markers here's one:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/23390/?snr=1_4_4__13
Go play that one.

I don't care if the quest markers are in there or not personally. Just means I don't have to lookup the quest for the most part online, which kinda spoils it for me anyway. I liked in other games (not WoW, since after my 10 day free try I burned the install disk) that I didn't know what was there, just that I had to go.

It was fun dieing to something of unknown strength.

Edited, Feb 24th 2011 6:57am by Elionara
____________________________
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=18309
Quote:
Like Final Fantasy XI, the game specs will be extremely high for the time, but in about 5 years, an average machine can run it on max settings with little to no issues. Tanaka also expressed interest in making a benchmark program available.

FilthMcNasty wrote:
I endorse this thread.
#27 Feb 24 2011 at 8:58 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
158 posts
Looks good, can't wait.
#28 Feb 24 2011 at 8:59 AM Rating: Good
**
473 posts
I would like if they throw in some more battles and NM fights

I would love love love love love SE

and hopefully those nm fights give mats for nice mage gear :)
#29 Feb 24 2011 at 9:01 AM Rating: Decent
Elionara wrote:
seiferdincht wrote:
Maybe THIS time they mean it!

Quest NPC-markers sigh... why not just add a huge blinking arrow and a voice "get a task right here player! here this guy! It'll initiate a set of arrows to point you what to do! ...with a TIMER! Yayulations!"


If you want to play a game without quest markers here's one:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/23390/?snr=1_4_4__13
Go play that one.

I don't care if the quest markers are in there or not personally. Just means I don't have to lookup the quest for the most part online, which kinda spoils it for me anyway. I liked in other games (not WoW, since after my 10 day free try I burned the install disk) that I didn't know what was there, just that I had to go.

It was fun dieing to something of unknown strength.

Edited, Feb 24th 2011 6:57am by Elionara



This is actually a very good point! Maybe the NPC marks aren't such a bad thing after all... I just hope it's not going to be like in WOW...
Maybe they just highlight the quest NPCs once you have started the quest?
____________________________

#30 Feb 24 2011 at 9:04 AM Rating: Good
**
924 posts
LeilaniWildfire, Goblin in Disguise wrote:



This is actually a very good point! Maybe the NPC marks aren't such a bad thing after all... I just hope it's not going to be like in WOW...
Maybe they just highlight the quest NPCs once you have started the quest?


WoW wasn't the first MMO to do it, but WoW took idea's from other MMO's and improved upon them. The only thing I know of that WoW has that no other MMO had at the time and was oringal was their "phasing" where two people could be in the same area but see a different world because of quests they've done.

I wouldn't mind a "little" floating green thing, or a halo, or even a blinking dot on the minimap. :)
____________________________
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=18309
Quote:
Like Final Fantasy XI, the game specs will be extremely high for the time, but in about 5 years, an average machine can run it on max settings with little to no issues. Tanaka also expressed interest in making a benchmark program available.

FilthMcNasty wrote:
I endorse this thread.
#31 Feb 24 2011 at 9:05 AM Rating: Excellent
**
401 posts
Quote:
◆Storylines and world quests

◆Guildleve usability improvements
¤ Reexamination of and balancing of local levequest issuing conditions

◆ Synthesis interface improvements
¤ Adjustments to the item synthesis process



Seeing these three in particular make me a happy guy. If the balancing of local leves makes it so I no longer have a ton of Rank 1 leves to wade through to get to the 1 maybe 2 leves I can do with my higher ranks I would cry with joy. Also wonder what kind of synthesis interface improvements they are planning on adding? Anything to further lesson the menu hopping during synthesis is a plus in my book. March can't come soon enough!
____________________________
FFXI: Server Ifrit
Licksthekitty - 68THF/41WHM/37NIN/30BLM/20COR Mithra Retired

WoW: Realm Darkspear
Claybosmash - 80 Orc Warrior Retired
Ipwnrice - 70 Undead Rogue Retired


#32 Feb 24 2011 at 9:12 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
852 posts
Elionara wrote:
LeilaniWildfire, Goblin in Disguise wrote:



This is actually a very good point! Maybe the NPC marks aren't such a bad thing after all... I just hope it's not going to be like in WOW...
Maybe they just highlight the quest NPCs once you have started the quest?


WoW wasn't the first MMO to do it, but WoW took idea's from other MMO's and improved upon them. The only thing I know of that WoW has that no other MMO had at the time and was oringal was their "phasing" where two people could be in the same area but see a different world because of quests they've done.

I wouldn't mind a "little" floating green thing, or a halo, or even a blinking dot on the minimap. :)


Or when you walk in proximity to an NPC, you get a whisper from the NPC asking for your help?
____________________________
#33 Feb 24 2011 at 9:14 AM Rating: Decent
**
924 posts
hexaemeron wrote:
Elionara wrote:
LeilaniWildfire, Goblin in Disguise wrote:



This is actually a very good point! Maybe the NPC marks aren't such a bad thing after all... I just hope it's not going to be like in WOW...
Maybe they just highlight the quest NPCs once you have started the quest?


WoW wasn't the first MMO to do it, but WoW took idea's from other MMO's and improved upon them. The only thing I know of that WoW has that no other MMO had at the time and was oringal was their "phasing" where two people could be in the same area but see a different world because of quests they've done.

I wouldn't mind a "little" floating green thing, or a halo, or even a blinking dot on the minimap. :)


Or when you walk in proximity to an NPC, you get a whisper from the NPC asking for your help?


That would be nice too :)
____________________________
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=18309
Quote:
Like Final Fantasy XI, the game specs will be extremely high for the time, but in about 5 years, an average machine can run it on max settings with little to no issues. Tanaka also expressed interest in making a benchmark program available.

FilthMcNasty wrote:
I endorse this thread.
#34 Feb 24 2011 at 9:15 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
812 posts
While it's definitely not at the top of my list, I'm glad they are finally changing the rank up fanfare. At the start of beta it was the traditional level up theme from FF, but the devs changed it because they misunderstood the complaint that it was annoying to hear the level up music for everyone on the server and not just those in your party. So they removed the music completely.
____________________________
Abaddon Active Player Roster
- All your Fabul Sever are belong to us! -


#35 Feb 24 2011 at 9:17 AM Rating: Default
**
557 posts
I don't know why more games don't do NPC chat like Xenosaga ep. III, where dialog bubbles automatically appear within a certain distance, so you can tell if they have something new or interesting to say to you without targeting them. That would work for quests - kinda like We Love Katamari ("save the pandas!" ... but maybe less annoying).
____________________________


#36 Feb 24 2011 at 9:19 AM Rating: Excellent
**
465 posts
IlethiusTarraban wrote:
looks good, now i am wondering how many quests they will add, here's hoping its a lot!

Not going to hold my breath on that, not after all the NM build-up led to a grand total of five.
____________________________
Lodestone
#37 Feb 24 2011 at 9:21 AM Rating: Excellent
**
401 posts
hexaemeron wrote:
Elionara wrote:
LeilaniWildfire, Goblin in Disguise wrote:



This is actually a very good point! Maybe the NPC marks aren't such a bad thing after all... I just hope it's not going to be like in WOW...
Maybe they just highlight the quest NPCs once you have started the quest?


WoW wasn't the first MMO to do it, but WoW took idea's from other MMO's and improved upon them. The only thing I know of that WoW has that no other MMO had at the time and was oringal was their "phasing" where two people could be in the same area but see a different world because of quests they've done.

I wouldn't mind a "little" floating green thing, or a halo, or even a blinking dot on the minimap. :)


Or when you walk in proximity to an NPC, you get a whisper from the NPC asking for your help?


You know, despite being against having NPCs marked (I instantly think giant floating exclamation marks even though who knows how SE will do it) I think for me personally, an NPC saying "Hey can you help me with something" or something along that line and/or a /beckon emote of some sort would be a happy medium. Whether I like it or not they are adding NPC marking, and it certainly won't make me quit over it, but I would much rather them take this approach then what i've seen with other MMO's.



Edited, Feb 24th 2011 9:23am by Ipwnrice
____________________________
FFXI: Server Ifrit
Licksthekitty - 68THF/41WHM/37NIN/30BLM/20COR Mithra Retired

WoW: Realm Darkspear
Claybosmash - 80 Orc Warrior Retired
Ipwnrice - 70 Undead Rogue Retired


#38wrongfeifong, Posted: Feb 24 2011 at 9:41 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) update is good..
#39 Feb 24 2011 at 9:45 AM Rating: Good
**
568 posts
Jefro420 wrote:
While it's definitely not at the top of my list, I'm glad they are finally changing the rank up fanfare. At the start of beta it was the traditional level up theme from FF, but the devs changed it because they misunderstood the complaint that it was annoying to hear the level up music for everyone on the server and not just those in your party. So they removed the music completely.


I'm excited about that too but the recent LS posts have made me sensitive to words like these so I wouldn't hold my breath for that feature quite yet.

Quote:
Examination of dramatic effects when a new rank or level is attained


I just wanted to say that even though I have a worst-case-scenario in mind for what the NPC quest markers are going to be like, I'm still excited about the fact that we are finally getting the first quests. This to me has been the number one thing missing from this game since beta.

I'm going to spend a shameful amount of hours online to play these and just the thought of it is making me giddy with excitement! =D
#40 Feb 24 2011 at 9:45 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
36 posts
The game is not fixed, they are still re-working the battle system. Large scale content won't be added until they are satisfied with the system.
#41 Feb 24 2011 at 9:46 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
12,703 posts
wrongfeifong wrote:

I want things to DO other then leveling or crafting, seriously SE, the game is consider fixed by now


Not until I get no more than 0.5ms delay on clicking on an action and receiving response as well as:

Not stopping when I browse a bazaar
Wards are stabilized
Class Diversification
Stats become meaningful
Enemies aren't push overs or rape incarnate

Would I consider XIV fixed.
____________________________

#42 Feb 24 2011 at 9:55 AM Rating: Excellent
**
800 posts
wrongfeifong wrote:
update is good..


but i won't paid for the game if i don't see actual game play contents.

These are not the things i want.

I want things to DO other then leveling or crafting, seriously SE, the game is consider fixed by now, add more game play contents.

Like pankatron, besieged-like stuff.

Dynamis or your instance dungeons.



I don't think they're asking us to pay after this update, but I generally agree (except for copy-pasting FFXI content, no thanks). Tweaks are great and necessary, but a boring game that runs perfectly is still a boring game.
#43 Feb 24 2011 at 10:03 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
12,703 posts
yfaithfully wrote:
I don't know why more games don't do NPC chat like Xenosaga ep. III, where dialog bubbles automatically appear within a certain distance, so you can tell if they have something new or interesting to say to you without targeting them. That would work for quests - kinda like We Love Katamari ("save the pandas!" ... but maybe less annoying).


Offline games does this or similar all the time. In an online environment though?
____________________________

#44 Feb 24 2011 at 10:05 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
77 posts
I really can't believe they are adding markers to NPC quest givers. So much for exploration. What's next: adding markers to the incap spots of NMs and speech balloons from the NMs mouth saying it's magic weakness?
____________________________
FFXIV Sterling Cooper - Besaid

FFXI Cheebone - Unicorn
#45 Feb 24 2011 at 10:06 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
164 posts
i'm a huge fan of npc icons but i always feel so guilty for ignoring them anyway. at least they're there when i need em because i hate going online to find out the answers. to all those people that say UI ruins the experience, try real life instead, this is a video game. maybe an easy command on/off will be implemented.

not gonna lie, i'm not excited about new quests. like choirs. i'm pretty certain no one's going to be impressed with this game until they get a first expansion, at this point. hopefully companies will fix that but being pushed off again :(
____________________________


#46 Feb 24 2011 at 10:06 AM Rating: Good
**
821 posts
God whats people problem with the **** "mark for quest NPCs"...you don't even know how the mark will look like. I said it several times in other threads...maybe its just a little mark, like the Parley mark? Ever thought about that???

I'm pretty sure they know big yellow question or exclamation marks will look dumb and won't fit in FFXIV...so why the **** does everyone always think it's gonna be WoW v2 Marks??

BTT: I like what I read...and I'm happy about any content we will get, no matter what kind of content.
#47 Feb 24 2011 at 10:07 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
597 posts
JJCheebone wrote:
I really can't believe they are adding markers to NPC quest givers. So much for exploration looking up quest givers on a database.


I found a typo. Don't worry, I fixed it for you.
____________________________
WoW - Andorhal
Darkkiwi - 85 Gnome Unholy Death Knight - <Flaming Bunnies>
Lightkiwi - 72 Gnome Disc Priest - <Flaming Bunnies>
Kwanita - 82 Gnome Frost Mage - <Flaming Bunnies>
Maglyn - 81 Gnome Protection Warrior - <Flaming Bunnies>


Don't play that game anymore. :P
#48 Feb 24 2011 at 10:11 AM Rating: Excellent
*
116 posts
Totally excited about this, though it may make or break my will to continue playing this game.
(the XI bug bit me hard last night)

The only thing that bothers me is the "Early March". Why can't they just establish a set date? SE you drive me nuts sometimes. Really, I wish I could tell the clients I do web design for "thanks for the down payment and signed contract, you site will be up sometime in Early April". For the flamers, I am aware the game is free to play, not my point.

Anyway.. w00t!! Content in March!
____________________________
FFXIV :: Valdai Devarda \ Lindblum Sargatanas "The Thread Closer"
.............................................................................................................
#49 Feb 24 2011 at 10:11 AM Rating: Good
24 posts
Two words: Miracle Patch

The realist in me isn't getting my hopes up. Seeing's believing.
#50 Feb 24 2011 at 10:11 AM Rating: Decent
47 posts
I'm not upset about markers being placed over NPC's heads for the reason of it not being attractive... I remember feeling so accomplished and proud when finishing a quest in XI because there wasn't any other way of finding who you needed to talk with next except through making friends or reading up on it online. I'm happy to have updates for the game, but I feel like things such as NPC markers aren't things that we need -- it's taking away from better more useful things they could be adding to the game right now.
#51Pherocious, Posted: Feb 24 2011 at 10:11 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) FINALLY...
« Previous 1 2 3 4
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 14 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (14)