1. Does every battle leve have a chest? I mean most the time you can't miss them, but I don't know that I've gone out of my way looking for a chest every battle leve.
2. Do faction leve chests only pop after you've defeated the enemy and NM boss?
3. I have tons of Horn and Hand points. Don't ask me why, lol, I just haven't done hardly any of those. Even though there is no enemy to defeat, does a chest pop for these, as well, upon completion? If so, could harlequin gear drop from these?
1. I think it's random. Sometimes they are
out of the way, but I've had leves where 15ish minutes of looking around every corner revealed no chest. I could be wrong.
2. If you're talking about the Faction NMs, yeah- you have to kill the NMs to get the chest (and your Harlequin's stuff).
3. Horn and Hand leves never involve fighting (a lot of them are even in town), and you'll usually just have to run around and click "Examine" beside 5-10 crates/boxes/flasks/objects. I'm not aware of a chest ever popping at the end
of one, no.
I use my Horn and Hand leves to get easy guild marks for combat classes I don't use -- as a R21 GLA I did a R30 Horn and Hand leve for ~5,000 guild marks, and it took 4 minutes to complete. Harlequin's/Templar's/Buccaneer's gear ONLY drops from leve NMs. Buffalo (Azeyma's), Wolf/Dwagon (Brotherhood) can award them from the chest.