Okay did this tonight and found it painfully easy, must've been really tired last night or something. Anywho here is a rundown of my strat to solo as r46 pgl (and thanks for the replies all):
1) At Camp Revenant Cast pro/shell before entering the instance
2) Once in, run up to the mobs (they won't attack) and waited for them to run away
3) Towards then end of them running away cast shock spikes
4) Once the fight starts use featherfoot2 and start fighting the melee guy
5) Run away once the circle turns red (I almost managed to get 2 of them in 1 shot with this, but the guy I was fighting just barely got out of range ... archer died here)
6) Finish off the the guy you were fighting
7) Start in on the other guy ... he runs away fast.
Overall, pretty disappointing for a final fight. However, it did seem to open the story up at the end ... hopefully they take it somewhere good.
Drklighter of FFXI on Cerberus
Biggs Darklighter of FFXIV on Kashuan