I have a few ideas for my upcoming articles, but I just need a break for now...
So here's to some random thoughts popping out of my head lately. Please add more if you want to.
You know you're a leecher if...
* You have no friends, but everyone parties up with you.
* You have an unusually decent amount of money for someone being level 1.
* You thank people... alot.
* You ask for money for no good reason other than to ask.
* You're at every behest/raid/rift/<insert massive group event> on a very consistent basis.
* You're a level 5 necromancer (in Guild Wars) who parties up with max-leveled players and wait for him/her to kill an enemy so that you can use "animate bone horror" to make yourself look like someone who actually contributes for the party...
* You're the only one in the party who doesn't have anything to levelink.
* Alot of people think you're a jackass.
* You ask directions from people... and ask them further if they are willing to take you to your desired destination.
* You're always behind your party members for some weird reason.
* You're a rank 40 gladiator who never tanks.
* You enjoy hanging out with players who are waaay stronger than you.
* (If you're a dude) You let your girlfriend tank.
* (If you're a chick) You let your boyfriend tank, but instead of healing him, you let another healer in the group heal him while you heal yourself.