Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
This thread is locked

Okay, so how do I redeem myself?Follow

#1 Mar 24 2011 at 2:06 PM Rating: Default
*
186 posts
Eliza Joran (my avatar) will be back in Eorzea tomorrow with her new-found leadership skills to use (thanks to my experiments with other MMORPGs). Grouping up will never be a problem for her.

But what the main issue here right now is... people hate me in here. How do I regain a decent reputation? Any advice is appreciated, so long as you are not being a smartass...

Thanks in advance.

Edited, Mar 25th 2011 3:08pm by Osarion Lock Thread:
____________________________
Watch who you are calling Douchebags, jerk. BANNED
#2 Mar 24 2011 at 2:17 PM Rating: Excellent
**
568 posts
ViKtoricus wrote:
Eliza Joran (my avatar) will be back in Eorzea tomorrow with her new-found leadership skills to use (thanks to my experiments with other MMORPGs). Grouping up will never be a problem for her.

But what the main issue here right now is... people hate me in here. How do I regain a decent reputation? Any advice is appreciated, so long as you are not being a smartass...

Thanks in advance.



Let me help you help yourself. (by being a smartass) Rate up for you for no particular reason.
#3 Mar 24 2011 at 2:19 PM Rating: Good
******
48,703 posts
I don't know. Being a smartass has always worked in my favor.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4 Mar 24 2011 at 2:19 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
****
4,506 posts
If i were to venture a guess, it would most likely be your first line in this topic alone. It sort of gives off this aura of misplaced confidence in your skill and it's still blatently screams that you're promoting your... website, was it?

If you were experienced in the ways of leadership, you should know that nuance and a bit of self-controll were a good thing to have. Not to mention your stance towards comments alone, it comes across as very agressive. A good leader listens, he doesnt silence back-talk and suggestions. And certainly doesnt "defend" his views like we've seen in some of the topics.

I've only seen a few topics by your hand, but i've seen how they turned bad really quick mostly due to your own intervention and use of words. It kinda makes us doubt you're any good as a leader.
____________________________
[XI] Surivere of Valefor
[XIV] Sir Surian Bedivere of Behemoth
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2401553/
#5 Mar 24 2011 at 2:19 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
546 posts
Rate down for Vik, rate up for all other posters, this topic only
#6 Mar 24 2011 at 2:27 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
24 posts
1. Take a break from creating topics.
2. When in game limit yourself to only using the auto translate phrases when in party. Also stop worrying about who is in charge and trying to get people to play the way you think is the best. Just enjoy the game.
#7 Mar 24 2011 at 2:50 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
626 posts
Quote:
1. Take a break from creating topics.
2. When in game limit yourself to only using the auto translate phrases when in party. Also stop worrying about who is in charge and trying to get people to play the way you think is the best. Just enjoy the game.

i take it your on the OPs server? i have more posts than that guy yet i have no idea who he is.
is he the guy with the "i made this awesome guide..." thread?
____________________________

#8 Mar 24 2011 at 2:55 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
812 posts
I'm honestly not familiar with any of your posts, you apparently don't troll hard enough to have made my ignore list. However, guessing by your sig, you obviously take pride in being a troll. If I were you, I'd stop doing that. That's a good starting point. People don't tend to enjoy the company of other people who's only purpose is to **** them off.
____________________________
Abaddon Active Player Roster
- All your Fabul Sever are belong to us! -


#9 Mar 24 2011 at 2:55 PM Rating: Good
***
3,177 posts
My honest advice?

Make posts that are useful and contribute to the topic. Make less threads. Change your signature from quoting others about you trolling would help too.

There are more, but other posters already/will probably cover it.
____________________________
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Grover Eyeveen - Hyperion Server
Viva Eorzea Free Company/Linkshell Leader - Hyperion Server

Aegis Server (2012-2013)
Figaro Server (2010-2012)

Final Fantasy XI:
Retired

Blog
#10ViKtoricus, Posted: Mar 24 2011 at 2:56 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) When I recruit people, about 80% of the words that I use on my sentences are auto-translate phrases. It's how I get the japanese players to levelink with me (and thank God for the new additions with the translation dictionary.).
#11 Mar 24 2011 at 2:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,235 posts
Maybe you should stop focusing on you.
The topic alone is enough to instill bad feelings. Do you see anyone else anywhere in these forums making posts or topics where the subject is themselves?
Seriously everything you do screams pay attention to me, and when they all fail, you just come right out and make a topic about you.

This is a forum about XIV, not about Restyoneck, or about Wintersage, or **gasp** even Viktoricus.

If you'd spend more time reading what other people write, and less time admiring your own words, you'd have realized by now, no one needs you to make a million posts about how to get along socially in an MMO. We all do just fine.
The simple fact that no one can stand seeing another one of your guides on 4th grade social skills being pawned off as sage advice that you alone discovered like the Magellan of human interaction or something, should tell you, you are doing it wrong.

The VAST majority of players know how to party, get along in a LS, and work together. It's why we PLAY AN MMO instead of an offline game.

I can't figure out if you're writing these guides to yourself, or if you're hoping you can convince the players in Ezorea that they are all doing it wrong, and you're the one who people need to act like. (Guess which one is more sad! pssst- it's the second one..)


Edited, Mar 24th 2011 5:06pm by Restyoneck
____________________________


"Don't take it personally man, white knights would eat a can of **** if the label said SE on it. If anyone dared mention that it was not a good product, they'd just argue if someone can't appreciate the subtle nuances in the ****, they should just go back to eating lolrealfood, cuz the devs prolly know more about canning food than they do."
#12 Mar 24 2011 at 3:01 PM Rating: Default
20 posts
I think you're cool for the fact that you've successfully trolled a forum without breaking any rules.
As for the leadership thing, stop worrying about it. I've never met a good leader who was hellbent on being a leader. Nor have I met a leader who tried too hard; people just naturally followed them.
#13 Mar 24 2011 at 3:02 PM Rating: Good
***
1,636 posts
I'd stop trying to write articles/columns, especially those that basically put common sense into MMO terms. Also, when one thread goes to crap, don't immediately make a new one, that's not going to go well.
____________________________


#14 Mar 24 2011 at 3:08 PM Rating: Default
*
186 posts
Thanks to everyone so far.

And yes... I think where I go wrong is that I tend to make common-sense facts look something as if I'm the one who discovered and invented them.

I am now aware that most people who play MMORPGs know the same thing that I know intuitively. :)

Edited, Mar 24th 2011 5:08pm by ViKtoricus
____________________________
Watch who you are calling Douchebags, jerk. BANNED
#15 Mar 24 2011 at 3:33 PM Rating: Good
***
1,636 posts
ViKtoricus wrote:
Thanks to everyone so far.

And yes... I think where I go wrong is that I tend to make common-sense facts look something as if I'm the one who discovered and invented them.

I am now aware that most people who play MMORPGs know the same thing that I know intuitively. :)

Edited, Mar 24th 2011 5:08pm by ViKtoricus


the Zam crowd is pretty in the know when it comes to stuff like this, may go over better on the official forums, where you might find more new to mmo people
____________________________


#16 Mar 24 2011 at 4:27 PM Rating: Decent
20 posts
ViKtoricus wrote:

But what the main issue here right now is... people hate me in here. How do I regain a decent reputation?


What is to be gained from having a reputation on this forum?
#17 Mar 24 2011 at 4:34 PM Rating: Decent
*
144 posts
valhalla85 wrote:
ViKtoricus wrote:

But what the main issue here right now is... people hate me in here. How do I regain a decent reputation?


What is to be gained from having a reputation on this forum?



internet pen0rz.
____________________________
Sir Littlej wrote:
i think i said goodbye, but i might have told him to go die, im not sure


Tera Kalinathon wrote:
i do like... wood o.o



#18ViKtoricus, Posted: Mar 24 2011 at 4:55 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Ego. 'Nuff said.
#19 Mar 24 2011 at 5:17 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,177 posts
ViKtoricus wrote:
valhalla85 wrote:
ViKtoricus wrote:

But what the main issue here right now is... people hate me in here. How do I regain a decent reputation?


What is to be gained from having a reputation on this forum?


Ego. 'Nuff said.


Well, I see you've learned nothing from this thread.
____________________________
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Grover Eyeveen - Hyperion Server
Viva Eorzea Free Company/Linkshell Leader - Hyperion Server

Aegis Server (2012-2013)
Figaro Server (2010-2012)

Final Fantasy XI:
Retired

Blog
#20 Mar 24 2011 at 5:25 PM Rating: Excellent
*
213 posts
^ lol, trolled everyone again
____________________________


#21 Mar 24 2011 at 5:29 PM Rating: Good
*
176 posts
You could always re-roll. Of course, your posting habits would be a dead giveaway.

Or you could not care what anonymous strangers think about you on the internet. However, I don't see that happening.
____________________________


#22 Mar 24 2011 at 5:38 PM Rating: Excellent
*
236 posts
Why bother giving genuine advice; someone with his ego isn't actually looking to learn anything from inferior peons like us. He only really made the thread for more lulz over how easy it is for him to troll here.
____________________________

#23 Mar 24 2011 at 5:45 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,707 posts
Nevermind, bad idea.







Edited, Mar 24th 2011 10:32pm by Mithsavvy
#24 Mar 24 2011 at 7:18 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
200 posts
Quit making posts promoting your uncanny leadership skills and self-righteousness and we can move on from there.
#25 Mar 24 2011 at 8:41 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,313 posts
I've come to the conclusion that you're insane. Not in a dangerous way, just definition crazy.
____________________________
Eithne Draocht
My IG: archaicmachinery - Friend me!
#26 Mar 24 2011 at 8:47 PM Rating: Good
UltKnightGrover wrote:
ViKtoricus wrote:
valhalla85 wrote:
ViKtoricus wrote:

But what the main issue here right now is... people hate me in here. How do I regain a decent reputation?


What is to be gained from having a reputation on this forum?


Ego. 'Nuff said.


Well, I see you've learned nothing from this thread.



First thought, genuine thread..... Nope, wrong.^^ Same Vik....ME.me.ME.me.ME.me.ME.me


Nothing more to say


Edited, Mar 24th 2011 10:48pm by River75
____________________________


http://theforsakenlink.com

5040 X 1050 with Matrox Triple Head 2 Go
480 in SLI
I-7 950 OC 3.68 Ghz, 12 GB DDR3 1600
1000w PSU
#27 Mar 24 2011 at 8:54 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
844 posts
River75, Assassin Reject wrote:
UltKnightGrover wrote:
ViKtoricus wrote:
valhalla85 wrote:
ViKtoricus wrote:

But what the main issue here right now is... people hate me in here. How do I regain a decent reputation?


What is to be gained from having a reputation on this forum?


Ego. 'Nuff said.


Well, I see you've learned nothing from this thread.



First thought, genuine thread..... Nope, wrong.^^ Same Vik....ME.me.ME.me.ME.me.ME.me


Nothing more to say


Edited, Mar 24th 2011 10:48pm by River75


Yeah, breastfeeding is important...
____________________________
See your face upon the clear water. How dirty! Come! Wash your face!
#28 Mar 24 2011 at 9:23 PM Rating: Decent
Transmigration wrote:
I've come to the conclusion that you're insane. Not in a dangerous way, just definition crazy.


I've come to the conclusion that ViKtoricus is actually a sock account for Mikhalia or one of the other regulars that has gotten bored.
____________________________
#29 Mar 24 2011 at 9:28 PM Rating: Good
*
93 posts
Yabusame wrote:
Transmigration wrote:
I've come to the conclusion that you're insane. Not in a dangerous way, just definition crazy.


I've come to the conclusion that ViKtoricus is actually a sock account for Mikhalia or one of the other regulars that has gotten bored.

Gonna have to disagree. They have teh wit.
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
As a forum admin, you... see things. Things that you can never unseen.

I can only apologize so many times for that.
#30 Mar 24 2011 at 10:18 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,426 posts
ViKtoricus wrote:

I am now aware that most people who play MMORPGs know the same thing that I know intuitively. :)




so what you are saying is that you knew intuitively how to group up in an mmo and the rest of us...what? had to be told or something? or needed a guide on it?

nevermind, i decided i just got trolled. its easier than believing that there really are people like this out there.
____________________________
monk
dragoon

#31 Mar 24 2011 at 10:20 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
2,652 posts
He's being what you guys appear to be from any newcomer to the site. Well more like passerby because who the **** wants to stay around here for long.

Colbert:Republicans :: Viktoricus:You guys

Satire.

You deserve every bit of it too.
#32 Mar 24 2011 at 10:22 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,426 posts
Smelly wrote:
He's being what you guys appear to be from any newcomer to the site. Well more like passerby because who the **** wants to stay around here for long.

Colbert:Republicans :: Viktoricus:You guys

Satire.

You deserve every bit of it too.



i think you need to re-read like, everything.
____________________________
monk
dragoon

#33 Mar 24 2011 at 10:27 PM Rating: Excellent
*
93 posts
Viktoricus wrote:
Eliza Joran (my avatar) will be back in Eorzea tomorrow with her new-found leadership skills to use (thanks to my experiments with other MMORPGs).

Viktoricus wrote:
I am now aware that most people who play MMORPGs know the same thing that I know intuitively. :)

Smelly wrote:
He's being what you guys appear to be from any newcomer to the site. Well more like passerby because who the **** wants to stay around here for long.
Colbert:Republicans :: Viktoricus:You guys
Satire.
You deserve every bit of it too.

Why? Did the troll you didn't see touch you in your naughty places?


Edited, Mar 25th 2011 12:27am by Wintersage
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
As a forum admin, you... see things. Things that you can never unseen.

I can only apologize so many times for that.
#34 Mar 24 2011 at 10:30 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
691 posts
Want to undo the damage you've done to your name? Make a new ZAM account. Don't worry about XIV. No one will remember you as a jerk unless you start being one again, thanks to the break we've all had from the game.
#35 Mar 24 2011 at 11:00 PM Rating: Excellent
Your topics might be good if you didn't shove your opinion down other peoples throats. You try too hard to get attention by bringing to attention things that are already widely known and making it sound like you discovered some amazing new thing that no one ever thought of. You contradict yourself across your own threads. You make yourself out to be the glorifed renowned leader that is second to none. You make wild claims about starting grand projects which are quickly forgotten, and I can figure out if you or everyone else forgets them sooner...should I go on?

I think the point is ViK, while you occasionally have a good post in a thread, you rarely have a good thread to post. With this kind of habit just do yourself a favor and stop making threads...on ZAM, or anywhere else. Stick to posting, at least then I have noticed that a majority of your posts are at least semi-good. I hate personally bashing anyone ViK so I will leave it at that. I think everyone is tired of seeing any thread regardless of it's nature with your name by it.

Finally, I would recommend what the above poster mentioned. Fold while you can willingly. Forget about this account and make a new ZAM account. Otherwise your just: Smiley: deadhorse. Sorry.

Oh, and in the future, remember this: Forums are not a contest. It doesn't matter who has the most posts, who has the best Karma, or who has the most threads on the first page of the Forum. Quality over quantity. I would take one excellent post from you ViK over 100 Sub-Defaults any day.
____________________________
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
Data Center: Primal; Server: Ultros; Free Company: The Kraken Club; Grand Company: The Maelstrom; Chocobo: Kweh
#36 Mar 25 2011 at 2:39 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
9,997 posts
Quote:

Oh, and in the future, remember this: Forums are not a contest.


But if they were, I think we can all agree that I'd be winning. In fact, I'd be bi-winning.
____________________________
Hyrist wrote:
Ok, now we're going to get slash fiction of Wint x Kachi somehere... rule 34 and all...

Never confuse your inference as the listener for an implication of the speaker.

Good games are subjective like good food is subjective. You're not going to seriously tell me that there's not a psychological basis for why pizza is great and lutefisk is revolting. The thing about subjectivity is that, as subjects go, humans actually have a great deal in common.
#37 Mar 25 2011 at 2:56 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
351 posts
Smelly wrote:
He's being what you guys appear to be from any newcomer to the site. Well more like passerby because who the **** wants to stay around here for long.

Colbert:Republicans :: Viktoricus:You guys

Satire.

You deserve every bit of it too.


First of all, Colbert's character is satire of a certain right-wing TV host, not Republicans. Second, in order for something to be satirical, it implies certain level of wit or humor. Just being a self-absorbed *** no one likes is not in itself satire.
#38 Mar 25 2011 at 4:20 AM Rating: Good
***
2,120 posts
Through adversity there is redemption...
____________________________

#39 Mar 25 2011 at 4:31 AM Rating: Decent
LOL I didn't even know who you are but based on this post alone I am going to make a quick assumption that you really are special... Smiley: lol
____________________________

#40 Mar 25 2011 at 4:32 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,226 posts
OP:

What server are you on?
____________________________
w(°o°)w
#41 Mar 25 2011 at 4:34 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
176 posts
Kachi wrote:
Quote:

Oh, and in the future, remember this: Forums are not a contest.


But if they were, I think we can all agree that I'd be winning. In fact, I'd be bi-winning.

I lost... My face melted off and my children wept over my exploded body.
____________________________

TERA looks tasty...
#42ViKtoricus, Posted: Mar 25 2011 at 4:36 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Besaid.
#43 Mar 25 2011 at 4:37 AM Rating: Good
***
2,120 posts
Riniaru wrote:
Kachi wrote:
Quote:

Oh, and in the future, remember this: Forums are not a contest.


But if they were, I think we can all agree that I'd be winning. In fact, I'd be bi-winning.

I lost... My face melted off and my children wept over my exploded body.


The TwistedOwl is intimidated by the Solaris Rune's presence...
____________________________

#44 Mar 25 2011 at 5:13 AM Rating: Good
**
778 posts
ViKtoricus wrote:
Almalexia wrote:
OP:

What server are you on?


Besaid.

Character name is Eliza Joran. I am often seen doing levequests with a group of japanese people, roleplaying as a villain, and trolling Ul'Dah with random shouts about random things.


I can vouch for that... Eliza (AKA ViKtoricus) is frequently trolling around in Ul'dah. Eliza, just a a note to you, you're gonna have to do alot to really redeem yourself and right now you're not off to a good start at all. I've lately just been ignoring a majority of your posts yet nearly everything I've read comes off as if you feel yourself superior to others. I've seen this in-game and until now, thought maybe it was just the character you were portraying and not actually the player. Maybe others don't see this, I can't speak for them, but this is what I'm seeing. The biggest thing is to stop trolling, that's going to be a big start. You've made enough of a bad impression here now that you're getting karma-bombed with any posts you make.

Also stop posting pointless stuff like "guides" that absolutely nobody actually needs here. The thread about a "Master and Lackey" thing is completely unnecessary for one thing. Try posting helpful posts that aren't "how-to" guides and quit being so big on yourself. The OP there lacks any sincerity in trying to correct any wrong you've done or efforts in trying to show any reason you deserve to have a better reputation. Instead try something like...

Quote:
Eliza Joran (my avatar) will be back in Eorzea tomorrow and thanks to experimenting in other MMORPGs, grouping should never be a problem.

But what the main issue here right now is... people hate me in here. I know I've done alot of trolling and probably ticked off alot of people doing what I've done. But I'd like a chance to fix all that and fix my reputation, any advice anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. I'm sorry everyone.

Thanks in advance.


Removing the boasting about your so-called leadership skills is one thing also stating that you'd like to fix your reputation and issuing an apology is a start as well. Trying to be sincere about your efforts will roll over alot better than just saying "My rep sucks, how can I fix it and don't give me any smartass remarks!" and expecting that to garner genuine responses.
____________________________
FINAL FANTASY XIV Roleplayer

Sair Gammonari - Hyur Midlander Male - Conjurer (Somewhat retired.)
Mihana Zhralyia - Miqo'te Seeker of the Sun Female - Archer



#45ViKtoricus, Posted: Mar 25 2011 at 5:18 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) To Mihana.
#46 Mar 25 2011 at 5:23 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
3,226 posts
ViKtoricus wrote:
Almalexia wrote:
OP:

What server are you on?

japanese people
roleplaying
random shouts

Well, that wasn't very subtle. ZAM is too easy. Go troll BG, you ******* casual.
____________________________
w(°o°)w
#47 Mar 25 2011 at 5:26 AM Rating: Good
**
778 posts
ViKtoricus wrote:
To Mihana.

I really missed you by the way, and Annastasya wants to talk to you.


1.) I've more or less retired from the game for now.
2.) Anna knows how to contact me already.

My characters are currently deactivated so in order to play again I need to reactivate them. Unless SE's site is wrong they were pending deactivation until March 20th, 5 days ago. I got nothing against the game mind you, no gripes really... But at times you gotta realize where to draw the line between games and real life. Anyhow it's not a discussion for the forums here so I won't get into it. I still only lurk around here because I want to see the game succeed still and like to keep tabs on how it's progressing along.
____________________________
FINAL FANTASY XIV Roleplayer

Sair Gammonari - Hyur Midlander Male - Conjurer (Somewhat retired.)
Mihana Zhralyia - Miqo'te Seeker of the Sun Female - Archer



#48 Mar 25 2011 at 5:30 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
353 posts
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

You're insane Vik, stop making lame troll threads that have WAY too much effort put into them and that might help.
#49 Mar 25 2011 at 8:35 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,099 posts
Step 1: Make a joke, any joke about G W Bush, even people who voted for him will rate you up, people who voted for him twice may not be able to find the green arrow.

Step 2: Disagree with what everyone says, no matter what they say, if they say "hey, the sky is blue" you say "no, it's bright orange", people will start to love you for your candour and jolly personality.

Step 3: If you're an American, write British English (colour, favour), if you're British, gerrof my lawn.

Step 4: Always post in a topic with lolgaxe, no idea why, it just seems like a good idea.

Step 5: Repeat step 4, many people do, it's called +1 apparently.

Step 6: Repeat step 5 (what, it's allowed!)

Step 7: No idea, the suns out, it's a lovely day so I'm going to go do what normal people do in this kind of weather, play Crysis 2!
____________________________
A strange obsession, mine. But better to be addicted to smartphones and gismos than cocaine or ***, I suppose. Well, I don’t know, the result is the same after all, very little sleep, great expense and horrific mess everywhere.

-- Stephen Fry
#50 Mar 25 2011 at 9:18 AM Rating: Good
*
178 posts
I bet you're one of those people who use <take care> to say bye to japanese players without realizing that the literal translation for that phrase is "take caution". Autotranslate works to a very limited extent because many phrases are used out of context or just plain incorrectly in different scenarios. No matter how you wanna sugar coat it, if a japanese player in your party speaks absolutely no english, there will always be a communication problem no matter how great a "leader" you claim to be.
#51 Mar 25 2011 at 9:45 AM Rating: Good
*****
11,539 posts
Yabusame wrote:
Transmigration wrote:
I've come to the conclusion that you're insane. Not in a dangerous way, just definition crazy.


I've come to the conclusion that ViKtoricus is actually a sock account for Mikhalia or one of the other regulars that has gotten bored.


Hey, now!

I only have one sock and it had posts defaulting to Excellent in under 16 posts. I'm certainly not bored enough to come up with 150ish posts on an account that is nearly perma defaulted.

And I'm certainly not bored enough to post long threads and then call myself an idiot for them.
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
« Previous 1 2
This thread is locked
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 26 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (26)