- .NET 4.0
What it does:
I created LogMod-X along time ago for XI and I wanted to do the same thing for XIV.
- Translates your chatlog from any language to any language in real-time using Google
- Keeps track of custom chat tabs that you define.
- Supports GUI language of any that's supported by Google translte NOTE: Only Japanese/English are coded in.
- Custom: font font colors, line colors, timestamp color, background color
- Almost all settings are saved/customizable
- Auto-saves EVERY chatline to XML file found in /Logs with dated name. (can turn off)
- Coded for Dual-boxing and Windows 7 NOTE: I don't have two accounts, so if someone can confirm it works on two that would be great
T = translate the current text in the textbox on lower left of form FROM->TO using drop downs, you can also use the ENTER key.
+ = Add/Modify a tab (can't change name yet)
- = Remove Tab
Set Process = choose the current selected one in dropdown
Refresh = reload and attach to first found one.
I currently do not have a proper website page up but that is coming, along with a bug tracking forum.
Later after the weekend when I get some time to finish up ParseModXIV I will upload that as well. Currently it reads the XML files LogModXIV saves and shows the damage stats I was showing you early (with a bit of excel massaging :P)
If anyone has questions feel free to ask as well ^^
LogModXIV.exe = main program
Logs = folder for storage, if you delete it will be recreated
ATCodes.xml = Almost ALL autotranslate codes in game except for items *** Thank you h3lls!
ChatCodes.xml = currently known chatcodes for the lines
Interface.xml = languages the gui can use, if you want your language in there, EACH field must have a value
Settings.xml = settings (chatline colors and such)
Edited, Apr 14th 2011 6:51pm by Elionara
Added .NET 4.0 link
Edited, Apr 14th 2011 7:49pm by Elionara
Current Known Issue:
If the program stops logging on it's own, try closing and reopening it. If this continues then the xml file has an error in it, such as a half written line appearing as:
<line key="something" value=""
A valid line would appear as:
<line key="0001" value="Let's party!" Time="[13:51:02]" />
The log must also end with </Log>
If this is malformed the program will not Log, working on getting an error message ready in next release. For now you can self correct the last value and reopen program, or delete/move the log file and continue on :)
Edited, Apr 15th 2011 9:28am by Elionara
Edited, Apr 21st 2011 3:04pm by Elionara
Edited, Sep 13th 2011 1:38pm by Elionara