OK before this rant I want to make it clear that I believe crafting should be ridiculous in some form, otherwise everyone and their 4 year old will have every craft at max level. Additionally, I have put in quite a few levels of crafting to justify posting with some experience and not some noob at level 5 of all crafts, and I dont cheap out on crafting gear.
1) Every time this unstable element crap is presented I want to take a screwdriver to my eyeballs. It wouldnt be so bad except it happens on 90% of each synth..... whether you are 5 levels above or below the craft you are attempting.
2) Why do you even have rapid synthesis option? Is it for people to hit it by accident so they fail? again even if you are 10 levels above the craft item it is probably the most retarded action you can use.
3) Taking too long to synth one craft? well I wont even go further into the mini-game because I know this has been talked about to death.
4) HQ items..... enough said. But I should be able to craft HQ items when I am 25 levels above the item crafted.
5) Lets take a look at abilities like Grandmastery..... absolutely stupid to even put this in..... 50% of the time it doesnt even work, and when it does I would say 30% of the time, even when stacked with Makers Muse does this ability even work.
Square Enix has had a long reputation for having a sense of humor when it comes to these games, like having a level 70 mob in a level 5 area, just for the fun of it, but lets be honest when crafting consists of 50% or more of the jobs and content in this game,
why are you telling people straight up that crafting is an absolute nightmare.....
Also you people botting crafting may want to start being a little more tactical... I mean wow, its not like you are being obvious about it or anything.... and when SE starts actually giving a crap about botters and RMT, you people will be in for a surprise.
Edited, May 5th 2011 1:58pm by Darqflame