Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Weekend Goals thread 5-6-11Follow

#1 May 06 2011 at 11:37 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,825 posts
We haven't done this in a while, and I think there's a few of us who would benefit from some goal orientated playtime.

IRL
Call my Mom back in the States and tell her I love her (and hope she got her giganormous fortune cookie I sent her)
Get my big RC plane finished, clear my garage out, throw away a bunch of stuff I've been hoarding, maybe make a Mothers Day card for my Wife from her dog...

In Game
PGL- from 37-38 (39 would be nice, but I'll only get a few hours this weekend unfortunately)
Finish my current PGL quest line
Clear my Gridania Quest Log (about 3x quests so no biggie)
Fill and attempt to complete as many LL quests in the log as possible
Bang out all of my locals I've been neglecting for a few cycles now
____________________________
FFXI:Sylph - Perrin 75 Hume THF; Retired (At least from my use any way)
EVE Online:ScraperX; Retired
WAR:IronClaw- Peryn SW;SkullThrone- Grymloc BO; Retired


#2 May 06 2011 at 5:56 PM Rating: Good
***
2,120 posts
Just hit a couple minor milestones, getting my last 2 classes to r20(Botany/Mining). Gonna knock out those class quests in a bit.

Hard to set certain goals elsewhere for this character until I get near them. I'm all over the place leveling different classes. Even with pgl it's often a "if it happens, it happens" kinda thing. So I'll just go with saying hopefully I sneak in some levels here n there = D Perhaps go after a few NMs and get some nice drops...
____________________________

#4 May 06 2011 at 8:54 PM Rating: Excellent
Log in.

Hit 41 Lancer.

Actually level Goldsmith for more than 10 minutes before wanting to cut myself.

Anything else is gravy.
____________________________
#5 May 06 2011 at 9:30 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,949 posts
Going to shoot for PGL38 and maybe Leather33 this weekend. Long term goals is getting Leatherworking to 35 so I can start pushing the weaver leves that ask for velveteen shirts and get Weaver to 36, and eventually 42.
____________________________
FFXIV: Cloe Delisle Scholar, officer of the SWAGGER Free company, Sargatanas server.
#6 May 07 2011 at 12:40 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
560 posts
I wanted to get all my fighting classes to atleast 35 and all 7 of my crafts to 33, i think imma fall short on the crafts.
____________________________


#7 May 07 2011 at 1:12 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
626 posts
im gonna log in for five minutes, shout for a leve group, get ignored and log out.
____________________________

#8 May 07 2011 at 6:05 AM Rating: Good
**
821 posts
ARC41 -> 42
TAN38 -> 39

Due to gf on weekend thats prolly all that will happen xD
#9 May 07 2011 at 7:45 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,566 posts
Find that darn mysterious GM NPC so I can get the related achievement.
#10 May 07 2011 at 7:57 AM Rating: Good
**
967 posts
THM to at least 27-28, and ALC to 20 :)
____________________________
My FFXIV Blog

#11 May 07 2011 at 8:46 AM Rating: Good
**
266 posts
I would like to do
LNC 36 -> 39
ARM 21 -> 22

Edited, May 7th 2011 10:46am by XenoKrates
#12 May 07 2011 at 4:29 PM Rating: Good
**
589 posts
Finally got 5 people together to try a Raptor party, was ok, got about 35k in just over an hour. Would have been better SP with a better setup and I'm carrying a lot of fat.

Finally got some Venerer's Bracers off 6 Arms after so many kills - I stopped counting around 30. I never want to see that crab again.
____________________________
Solomon Grundy | Born on a Monday | Excalibur Server | Abyss: Welcome to a Higher Quality of Nerding™
#13 May 07 2011 at 8:30 PM Rating: Decent
*
206 posts
Hmmm... last time there was one of these, I set some pretty high goals for myself and completed them all, to my surprise!

But these I'm pretty confident with for this weekend:

Conjurer 45 → 50
Leather 45 → 47
Gladiator 33 → 35

Maybe start cooking? 1 → 25
____________________________
#14 May 08 2011 at 3:31 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
560 posts
I am failing my goals so hard lol.
____________________________


#15 May 09 2011 at 1:41 AM Rating: Good
***
2,120 posts
LateReg wrote:
Hmmm... last time there was one of these, I set some pretty high goals for myself and completed them all, to my surprise!

But these I'm pretty confident with for this weekend:

Conjurer 45 → 50
Leather 45 → 47
Gladiator 33 → 35

Maybe start cooking? 1 → 25


Read as "I will do in 1 weekend what most of you take weeks to do!! Mwahahaha
____________________________

#16 May 09 2011 at 3:43 AM Rating: Default
*
206 posts
TwistedOwl wrote:
LateReg wrote:
Hmmm... last time there was one of these, I set some pretty high goals for myself and completed them all, to my surprise!

But these I'm pretty confident with for this weekend:

Conjurer 45 → 50
Leather 45 → 47
Gladiator 33 → 35

Maybe start cooking? 1 → 25


Read as "I will do in 1 weekend what most of you take weeks to do!! Mwahahaha


>< Power went out for about 22 hours on Saturday so I lost what would've probably been 200k in Conjurer SP >< and I was so tired that I didn't even do rank 30 leves or do any leather! No no-lifing this weekend.
____________________________
#17 May 09 2011 at 4:08 AM Rating: Good
***
2,120 posts
LateReg wrote:
TwistedOwl wrote:
LateReg wrote:
Hmmm... last time there was one of these, I set some pretty high goals for myself and completed them all, to my surprise!

But these I'm pretty confident with for this weekend:

Conjurer 45 → 50
Leather 45 → 47
Gladiator 33 → 35

Maybe start cooking? 1 → 25


Read as "I will do in 1 weekend what most of you take weeks to do!! Mwahahaha


>< Power went out for about 22 hours on Saturday so I lost what would've probably been 200k in Conjurer SP >< and I was so tired that I didn't even do rank 30 leves or do any leather! No no-lifing this weekend.


I was sick and did a lot of eating & sleeping instead of playing, but managed to get a few ranks of random stuff in. So technically I achieved my goals since I didn't set much = D
____________________________

#18 May 09 2011 at 4:35 AM Rating: Decent
*
206 posts
ah ><

well, at least technically I was rank 42 at the beginning of the weekend. So I did rank 42~47 in a little less than 2 days! otherwise, meh.
____________________________
#19 May 09 2011 at 6:30 AM Rating: Good
***
1,949 posts
Docent42 wrote:
Going to shoot for PGL38 and maybe Leather33 this weekend. Long term goals is getting Leatherworking to 35 so I can start pushing the weaver leves that ask for velveteen shirts and get Weaver to 36, and eventually 42.

Pugilist38: fail. @9k, though
Leather33 reached, hit fatigue and stopped 15k in.
I did get Archer25, Armorer 21 and Carpenter22 that weren't planned, as well as my Eternal Shade and Bow of Owls.
____________________________
FFXIV: Cloe Delisle Scholar, officer of the SWAGGER Free company, Sargatanas server.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 17 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (17)