Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Fishing Surplus XPFollow

#1 May 30 2011 at 2:27 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
787 posts
When does surplus XP can reset? Is it the same for all jobs in the game?
#2 May 30 2011 at 3:44 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,000 posts
Surplus XP resets every week.

The specific day of the week it resets depends which day of the week you first received SP for that class.

Or at least that's the word on the street.
____________________________
#3 May 30 2011 at 4:04 PM Rating: Good
**
557 posts
akirussan wrote:
Surplus XP resets every week.

The specific day of the week it resets depends which day of the week you first received SP for that class.

Or at least that's the word on the street.

This is why we need comprehensive surplus education. You shouldn't have to learn about this stuff on the street.
____________________________


#4 May 30 2011 at 5:29 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,530 posts
yfaithfully wrote:
akirussan wrote:
Surplus XP resets every week.

The specific day of the week it resets depends which day of the week you first received SP for that class.

Or at least that's the word on the street.

This is why we need comprehensive surplus education. You shouldn't have to learn about this stuff on the street.


The only information I care to hear about surplus exp is when it's being removed from the game. (`-_-)
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#5 May 30 2011 at 5:44 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,004 posts
KaneKitty wrote:
yfaithfully wrote:
akirussan wrote:
Surplus XP resets every week.

The specific day of the week it resets depends which day of the week you first received SP for that class.

Or at least that's the word on the street.

This is why we need comprehensive surplus education. You shouldn't have to learn about this stuff on the street.


The only information I care to hear about surplus exp is when it's being removed from the game. (`-_-)


i thought i had read that it was being removed in the battle system update in mid june? i could be wrong about when it's going to be, but it has been confirmed that it is being removed.

i don't have the link but yoshi-p basically said that it should be up to the player to level how they want.
#6 May 30 2011 at 5:48 PM Rating: Good
***
3,530 posts
Keysofgaruda wrote:
KaneKitty wrote:
yfaithfully wrote:
akirussan wrote:
Surplus XP resets every week.

The specific day of the week it resets depends which day of the week you first received SP for that class.

Or at least that's the word on the street.

This is why we need comprehensive surplus education. You shouldn't have to learn about this stuff on the street.


The only information I care to hear about surplus exp is when it's being removed from the game. (`-_-)


i thought i had read that it was being removed in the battle system update in mid june? i could be wrong about when it's going to be, but it has been confirmed that it is being removed.

i don't have the link but yoshi-p basically said that it should be up to the player to level how they want.


Just to confirm what you said: yes, Yoshida did say this, though I am not sure if he mentioned a specific time. ^_^
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 16 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (16)