Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

.dat object graphicsFollow

#1 Jul 29 2011 at 5:54 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
334 posts
Hello all, I finally fixed some of my slimdx problems and was able to get some nice .dat pictures.
If the need arises, feel free to close the thread.

In this album I have found the airship that has been seen in Grid as well as several other items. Seems like summer event fireworks stands, possible personal cottages, rauban(couldnt render his head but got his helm lol), kan-e, cid, and merlwyb, ixali airship and some fun stuff like choco escort and what looks like a sign to enter choco escort area, and a haphazardly mended aetheryte.

here

EDIT HERE: blah blah blah if linked give me credit blah blah blah

Edited, Jul 29th 2011 7:58pm by bleystrife
____________________________
And all this just to say you hate me? Why thank you :)
#2CupDeNoodles, Posted: Jul 30 2011 at 1:22 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Man that better not be their idea of player housing or I'm going to be really ****** off because it'll be yet another step back from XI.
#3 Jul 30 2011 at 3:58 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,825 posts
CupDeNoodles wrote:
Man that better not be their idea of player housing or I'm going to be really ****** off because it'll be yet another step back from XI.


How would a personal cottage be a stepback from a moghouse? Honestly I fully expected (and still maybe do) them to just lump player housing into yet another instance you access via the market wards area. Player cottage gives me the small hope that maybe it nay possibly be an open world item (with the interiror instanced).
____________________________
FFXI:Sylph - Perrin 75 Hume THF; Retired (At least from my use any way)
EVE Online:ScraperX; Retired
WAR:IronClaw- Peryn SW;SkullThrone- Grymloc BO; Retired


#4 Jul 30 2011 at 4:36 AM Rating: Excellent
*
163 posts
There is nothing there that remotley suggests personal cottages, those are obviously shops!
#5 Jul 30 2011 at 10:03 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,530 posts
NumptyHunter wrote:
There is nothing there that remotley suggests personal cottages, those are obviously shops!


Yeah, I wish - I really wish - that I could believe those .dats had something to do with player housing. But I can't. >_<
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#6 Jul 31 2011 at 1:08 AM Rating: Decent
**
952 posts
Perrin, ****** Superhero wrote:
CupDeNoodles wrote:
Man that better not be their idea of player housing or I'm going to be really ****** off because it'll be yet another step back from XI.


How would a personal cottage be a stepback from a moghouse? Honestly I fully expected (and still maybe do) them to just lump player housing into yet another instance you access via the market wards area. Player cottage gives me the small hope that maybe it nay possibly be an open world item (with the interiror instanced).


I was talking more about the size. I too would was thinking of player housing that you could put up in the open world, like buying a piece of land and building a house on it. Having everyone see your house you build would be awesome. I for one am hoping for something extravagant and just overly big.

I mean, I'm an adventurer that's saving the world, getting into battles that common folk wouldn't dare to, I reap the spoils of battle and have Gil pouring out of my *** and I expect a big ******* house not a small shack.
#7 Aug 01 2011 at 6:45 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,146 posts
CupDeNoodles wrote:
I was talking more about the size. I too would was thinking of player housing that you could put up in the open world, like buying a piece of land and building a house on it. Having everyone see your house you build would be awesome. I for one am hoping for something extravagant and just overly big.

I mean, I'm an adventurer that's saving the world, getting into battles that common folk wouldn't dare to, I reap the spoils of battle and have Gil pouring out of my *** and I expect a big @#%^ing house not a small shack.

I don't think we'll ever see something like individual houses you can build somewhere.

I'm affraid what Perrin said might be closer to the truth than we'd like.
If it's really going to be just another instanced zone they better create a seperate entrance and not just another menu entry under the market wards and grand companies.

If they put it there I'll start a poll on the official forums asking to get rid of the cities and just open a big menu with all locations when you come near the city gates.

What happened to the seamless world they were talking about?
We zone from Thalanan to the Black Shroud, we zone to the grand company "room", to dungeons, we even zone when we go to the other side of the fence when taking the ferry.
It's nothing gamebreaking but it's outdated and it should be no problem for them to create a really seamless world.

Guess I got carried away a bit, but it really bothers me when they try to create a detailed world and then refuse to use it.
____________________________

Final Fantasy XI
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Name: Kyana (retired)
Jobs: THF75 PLD70 BST70

#8 Aug 01 2011 at 8:30 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,599 posts
Ifrit, Titan, and Leviathan... Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

I take it we'll be seeing them in some fights soon.
____________________________


#9 Aug 01 2011 at 11:19 PM Rating: Decent
*
200 posts
dont be coming near me cottage ye hear, least thee be wanten ta look of thee Holey man.
#10 Aug 01 2011 at 11:37 PM Rating: Good
***
3,530 posts
FelixValmont wrote:
dont be coming near me cottage ye hear, least thee be wanten ta look of thee Holey man.


An attempted Renaissance man, pirate, or hillbilly: you decide!
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#11 Aug 02 2011 at 1:19 AM Rating: Decent
*
200 posts
KaneKitty wrote:
FelixValmont wrote:
dont be coming near me cottage ye hear, least thee be wanten ta look of thee Holey man.


An attempted Renaissance man, pirate, or hillbilly: you decide!


or maybe its a Renaissance hillbilly pirate... the worst of the worst.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 20 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (20)