Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

No One Talks in FF14?Follow

#1 Aug 21 2011 at 9:45 PM Rating: Decent
23 posts
Is it just me or does no one ever talk in ff14? I try to talk to people and no one ever responds. It's not just in non populated areas that no one ever talks to me, It's also in populated areas like Gridania and Ul'dah. In other games like WoW, Rift, STO, etc... I've never had any problems with getting people to talk or finding a group or anything, then I come over to ff14 looking for a group or guild/linkshell, or even just people to talk about random things or rl, and to make friends. But then I come to this forum and see how many people are on it and how much people respond to threads in this forum and wonder why don't people ever talk in game? Maybe I'm just not on the right server? I like using these forums alot, but I don't always wanna use this forum, especially if I have a simple question that someone should be able to answer right there in game.
#2 Aug 21 2011 at 10:16 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
3,226 posts
The way I figure it, they all go afk to post on forums.

Like me.
____________________________
w(°o°)w
#3 Aug 21 2011 at 10:18 PM Rating: Excellent
your comparison is probably accurate. but condier WoW has approx over 13,000,000 suscribers, and ffxiv HAD 9past tense) about 40,000 at release, now probalby 20,000, grinding/hunting for supplies they cant find or are too low rank to make. The time in-game is still a "get up, up, up " in rank/level opposed to "ive been addicted to WoW for 4 years and know everything about it" so basically. there are 3 short versions of an answer for you :

1- people are busy bettering their character
2- People actually dont know because everything keeps changing
3- People have adjusted their chat filters, heavily
#4 Aug 21 2011 at 10:37 PM Rating: Good
**
929 posts
Identical thread on this topic on the second page of this forum -> http://ffxiv.zam.com/forum.html?forum=152&mid=131290259973544463
#5 Aug 22 2011 at 12:13 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,691 posts
People don't talk for one simple reason.

Cliques.

FFXIV attracted FFXI players who brought their friends, they now only really bother with their LS people. So there you go, you joined a game where everyone that is left has a little clique and the rest quit or is JP.

FFXI had one of the best communities I've personally ever seen in any MMO, FFXIV has the worst. At least SE are spanning both ends of the spectrum.

Edited, Aug 22nd 2011 2:30pm by Runespider
#6 Aug 22 2011 at 1:36 PM Rating: Good
This Clique BS is nonsense. There a few players that are like this but it does not describe everyone.

If you had asked me a question I would have answered you. And probably offered to help you as well.

Please don't blanket statement the entire community. Just be polite and keep trying until you run across someone that has enough time available to reply.
#7 Aug 22 2011 at 2:08 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,691 posts
Quote:
Please don't blanket statement the entire community. Just be polite and keep trying until you run across someone that has enough time available to reply.


I don't know why you would deny it, everyone knows the situation. Best you can do is to get a good ls (join a clique).

That's the FFXIV community in a nutshell, Cliquey. It might change if it gets more successfull and attracts new blood but that is exactly what it is right now for the vast majority of people you come across.
#8 Aug 23 2011 at 11:39 AM Rating: Good
Sage
**
550 posts
Come to Selbina and ask for Thunderhorse :D
____________________________
XI - Draiden 75DRG/75COR (Sylph, Retired 08)


#9 Aug 23 2011 at 1:29 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,202 posts
Welcome to the FF Online community one of the most closed community's out There!

If you are not in one of those so called LS! Well GG!
____________________________
MUTED
#10 Aug 23 2011 at 2:04 PM Rating: Default
43 posts
Why would you play an MMO and not join a linkshell... if you want to play solo, you should just play an RPG game or something else.

I sort of find it cumbersome to be talking to party, tells, LS1 - 8, say, and shout... there is that bit of delay on everything in the game so its just sorta blah to me to respond to people I'm not grouped with or in my ls. If you send me a direct /tell it's much easier because I can hit CNTL+R, but /l XXX /p XXX /shout XXX /t Fname Lname is enough to do already when I'm actually at my keyboard in town.

I think they need to put in better LS controls so I can change from /l1 to /l2 /l3 etc... without navigating through the menus. I mean I have 3-4 linkshells that I talk in and usually a party going, and I'm trying to find other people... thats a lot of stuff.
#11 Aug 23 2011 at 9:05 PM Rating: Good
***
3,530 posts
Oenos wrote:
Come to Selbina and ask for Thunderhorse THUNDERHORSE


Fixed. If your sig. can be trusted, that is.



Edited, Aug 23rd 2011 11:05pm by KaneKitty
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#12 Aug 24 2011 at 10:47 AM Rating: Good
Sage
**
550 posts
My mistake, lol
____________________________
XI - Draiden 75DRG/75COR (Sylph, Retired 08)


#13 Aug 24 2011 at 12:16 PM Rating: Good
***
2,202 posts
johnnypsama wrote:
Why would you play an MMO and not join a linkshell... if you want to play solo, you should just play an RPG game or something else.

I sort of find it cumbersome to be talking to party, tells, LS1 - 8, say, and shout... there is that bit of delay on everything in the game so its just sorta blah to me to respond to people I'm not grouped with or in my ls. If you send me a direct /tell it's much easier because I can hit CNTL+R, but /l XXX /p XXX /shout XXX /t Fname Lname is enough to do already when I'm actually at my keyboard in town.

I think they need to put in better LS controls so I can change from /l1 to /l2 /l3 etc... without navigating through the menus. I mean I have 3-4 linkshells that I talk in and usually a party going, and I'm trying to find other people... thats a lot of stuff.


If the only way to progress or have fun in the game is to join a LS, or if joining a LS is required in order to have fun or talk to people, then the game has failed....
____________________________
MUTED
#14 Aug 24 2011 at 12:40 PM Rating: Good
****
7,106 posts
Quote:
If the only way to progress or have fun in the game is to join a LS, or if joining a LS is required in order to have fun or talk to people, then the game has failed....

Then the game failed, and most popular MMO's are failures as well.

Yes, just like IRL, if you want to have fun in a group-oriented social environment, at some point you're going to have to make some friends.

Obviously, though, the idea that you need a LS to even talk to people is garbage. Just like in real life some people don't like to talk to strangers, but it seems pretty obvious that plenty of people are social in-game, since people do find a way to make new friends.
#15 Aug 24 2011 at 2:16 PM Rating: Good
****
9,526 posts
yeah, I emote to people all the time, take off my clothes and /pose and people definitely respond.

but yeah, if you just stand around talking there is a decent chance people won't respond - but are they even at the keyboard? Do they speak english? Do they know you are talking to them?

Maybe they are busy. Like others have said it is difficult enough keeping up with several linkshells with the clunky interface - nevermind adding a party in to that.

Also, why should they respond? What are you saying? Do they know the answer to your question? Maybe they don't want to answer because they don't want to have to lead someone new by the hand. That's their right.

I've never found any mmo to be filled with kind intelligent people making small talk.

Warhammer... someone just sent me an add to their guild or whatever. On a lark I joined. Tried talking - no one would even respond in guild chat. No one responded on any chat, actually.

WoW - only interaction I had was someone spamming me to duel them... and one idiot who "wanted to party" and dropped my exp by sucking so hard. Well goodie.

LoTR. No one spoke. I tried talking, no one responded.

All in all, I actually think people in XIV are fairly friendly. But if all you're looking for is hand-holding and handouts, well, I don't blame people for not wanting to spend their playtime on that. Help yourself - level up - respond to a shout in Uldah for parties - help others etc - and you will get along fine.

Changes to the chat interface would help too. I would love to be able to /l1 /l2 etc.
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.


#16 Aug 24 2011 at 4:12 PM Rating: Good
***
3,530 posts
Ostia wrote:
If the only way to progress or have fun in the game is to join a LS, or if joining a LS is required in order to have fun or talk to people, then the game has failed....


It's the one thing I hate about massively multiplayer online games: the genre caters, for some strange reason and I have no idea why, to multiple players!
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#17 Aug 24 2011 at 5:20 PM Rating: Good
***
2,120 posts
I like some of the random chit chats I've ended up having around the repair npc lately. Many stay quiet of course, but some people get in on it. Like when I hit rank 30 cooking the other night and learned "Life's Purpose". That was a huge moment for Cid and it was nice to have people around to share it with.

Even got to dust off some of my french skills from high school the other night.

Edited, Aug 24th 2011 7:25pm by TwistedOwl
____________________________

#18 Aug 24 2011 at 6:00 PM Rating: Good
***
3,530 posts
The thread discussing how nobody talks is nearing its second page; the irony, it burns! D:
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#19 Aug 25 2011 at 7:20 AM Rating: Default
43 posts
Ostia wrote:

If the only way to progress or have fun in the game is to join a LS, or if joining a LS is required in order to have fun or talk to people, then the game has failed....


First and foremost, I never said anything nearly related to "the only way to progress or have fun in the game is to join a LS" or that joining an LS is "required". **** naw son, some people enjoy playing solo and just solo grinding over and over w/ no social interaction at all.........dot...dot....dot..... but hey if that's your cup of tea you can certainly progress and again if you like that, then it would be fun!

If that's the case, well... enjoy that, but why would you ever play a MMO (Massively MUTLIPLAYER Online - incase you didn't know)? Why play in a game that's direct purpose is supposed to be multiplayer and interaction with others? Sure there are methods to progress through solo efforts, because let's face it you can't always find a party (see FFXI looking for parties for hours) but that doesn't mean the game is a failure.

SE can't force people to chat to strangers in game, but that doesn't mean it NEVER happens... yesterday I was watching some TV and grinding a few crafting levels (completely ignoring LS chat) and I hit a rank up and gained a new skill. Four different people told me "Congratulations" of some sort, CG on XXX skill... congrats!.... good job!...

Also for side info, this Anpippin kid asks some really really dumb questsions, so it's possible people don't want to waste time telling him answers because he's too lazy to do any figuring out on his own. "I found a treasure chest, has this happened to anyone else?" (Nope.......... you're the only one!!!!!!!! OMFGG HAXX). "How do I get to Western La La from Camp Bent Branch?" (Really... look it up seriously).

KaneKitty wrote:
The thread discussing how nobody talks is nearing its second page; the irony, it burns! D:


/neosporin :D
#20 Aug 25 2011 at 4:13 PM Rating: Good
**
621 posts
In this forum no one talks as well so it's kind of fitting...
____________________________
Kweh?!

...prophesizing the golden patch since october 2010.
#21 Aug 26 2011 at 5:08 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,691 posts
Quote:
First and foremost, I never said anything nearly related to "the only way to progress or have fun in the game is to join a LS" or that joining an LS is "required". **** naw son, some people enjoy playing solo and just solo grinding over and over w/ no social interaction at all.........dot...dot....dot..... but hey if that's your cup of tea you can certainly progress and again if you like that, then it would be fun!


The problem really is that people come over from XI without knowing most MMO's are not like XI. In FFXI you can get almost anything done and have a lot of social interaction without ever having a linkshell, the community is a lot more open.

I don't really understand why the XI community is how it is but I've yet to find any MMO that even comes close to it, XIV included.

XIV is simply a game you have to join a linkshell to get anything out of it, that is one of it's major flaws right now but it will probably change when PS3 hits.

Edited, Aug 26th 2011 7:08am by Runespider
#22 Aug 26 2011 at 7:51 AM Rating: Good
***
2,202 posts
KaneKitty wrote:
Ostia wrote:
If the only way to progress or have fun in the game is to join a LS, or if joining a LS is required in order to have fun or talk to people, then the game has failed....


It's the one thing I hate about massively multiplayer online games: the genre caters, for some strange reason and I have no idea why, to multiple players!


Nice Try! But No! Just No!

What i was talking about is how in this game, if you are not in a LS well Good Luck! There is no interaction with people outside of a LS, how do i know this ? I play the Game! You ask in a camp for party, no answer, you ask in world chat nobody answers, you ask in town, nobody answers, everybody is afk sitting in uldah.

In wow/EQ/EQOA/EQ2/SWG i could party up w/o being in a link shell, i could do dungeons, i could do raids etc etc. W/o depending on me having a guild/LS or not.

____________________________
MUTED
#23 Aug 26 2011 at 9:41 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
562 posts
KaneKitty wrote:
Ostia wrote:
If the only way to progress or have fun in the game is to join a LS, or if joining a LS is required in order to have fun or talk to people, then the game has failed....


It's the one thing I hate about massively multiplayer online games: the genre caters, for some strange reason and I have no idea why, to multiple players!


I believe Ostia was referring to a group-based game which ends up for whatever reason requiring a static set of social acquaintances in order to accomplish certain tasks.

A game can still be massively multiplayer without the requirement for linkshell participation for group-based play. That sort of activity should be an active and viable option outside of a predefined set of acquaintances, such as a guild or linkshell - I agree with him 100%.

Linkshells should be the icing on top of the group-activity cake, not the entire cake itself.


Edited, Aug 26th 2011 11:42am by Whales
____________________________
FFXIV - Fellows - Fabul
FFXI - Fellows - Gilgamesh


#24 Aug 26 2011 at 11:25 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,120 posts
Whales wrote:
KaneKitty wrote:
Ostia wrote:
If the only way to progress or have fun in the game is to join a LS, or if joining a LS is required in order to have fun or talk to people, then the game has failed....


It's the one thing I hate about massively multiplayer online games: the genre caters, for some strange reason and I have no idea why, to multiple players!


I believe Ostia was referring to a group-based game which ends up for whatever reason requiring a static set of social acquaintances in order to accomplish certain tasks.

A game can still be massively multiplayer without the requirement for linkshell participation for group-based play. That sort of activity should be an active and viable option outside of a predefined set of acquaintances, such as a guild or linkshell - I agree with him 100%.

Linkshells should be the icing on top of the group-activity cake, not the entire cake itself.


Edited, Aug 26th 2011 11:42am by Whales


XIV's gotten better as far as the shouting goes. Especially for leves & grinding. I see those all the time now. And I'll also run into & join light parties while soloing. But some end-game type stuff is left within the linkshells like the faction NMs and dungeons.

And yea, I agree that can be annoying at times, but it can be necessary. Because you're dealing with large groups of gamers with various personalities. It'd be great if you could expect every player on your server to: be the best at their classes/jobs, be less selfish and very helpful to other players, not be one who gets fixated on the shiny and takes the loot for themselves, not be a jerk, play fair, etc.

But that'll never happen, so some grouping and managing of all those players becomes helpful & necessary. Too bad some take it to extremes and never speak/play outside their LS, but that's their decision if they wanna do that.
____________________________

#25 Aug 26 2011 at 11:38 AM Rating: Good
***
3,530 posts
TwistedOwl wrote:
And yea, I agree that can be annoying at times, but it can be necessary. Because you're dealing with large groups of gamers with various personalities. It'd be great if you could expect every player on your server to: be the best at their classes/jobs, be less selfish and very helpful to other players, not be one who gets fixated on the shiny and takes the loot for themselves, not be a jerk, play fair, etc.

But that'll never happen, so some grouping and managing of all those players becomes helpful & necessary. Too bad some take it to extremes and never speak/play outside their LS, but that's their decision if they wanna do that.


Exactly. I can join the "make a party for me and teleport me to the dungeon" feature in WoW, but 4/5 times there's at least one person who doesn't even seem to know that their class has abilities, let alone how to use them, and who pretty much just loots random items for himself until enough people decide to kick him. Shame if it's the tank or healer.
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#26 Aug 26 2011 at 12:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
562 posts
TwistedOwl wrote:
XIV's gotten better as far as the shouting goes. Especially for leves & grinding. I see those all the time now. And I'll also run into & join light parties while soloing. But some end-game type stuff is left within the linkshells like the faction NMs and dungeons.

And yea, I agree that can be annoying at times, but it can be necessary. Because you're dealing with large groups of gamers with various personalities. It'd be great if you could expect every player on your server to: be the best at their classes/jobs, be less selfish and very helpful to other players, not be one who gets fixated on the shiny and takes the loot for themselves, not be a jerk, play fair, etc.

But that'll never happen, so some grouping and managing of all those players becomes helpful & necessary. Too bad some take it to extremes and never speak/play outside their LS, but that's their decision if they wanna do that.


KaneKitty wrote:
Exactly. I can join the "make a party for me and teleport me to the dungeon" feature in WoW, but 4/5 times there's at least one person who doesn't even seem to know that their class has abilities, let alone how to use them, and who pretty much just loots random items for himself until enough people decide to kick him. Shame if it's the tank or healer.


While I agree with the dynamic differences between Linkshell based parties and pick up groups, that's not the point that's being made though.

It's not that Linkshells or static groups of friends create better environments and are often superior mechanisms for accomplishing group-based tasks - that's a no-brainer. The point is that can't be the only option.

The social aspect of the game can't be tailored so that Linkshells are the only means to achieve group-based activities and character progression, when character progression via group-based activities makes up such a huge part of the game prior to end-game.

The quote is "If the only way to progress or have fun in the game is to join a LS, or if joining a LS is required in order to have fun or talk to people, then the game has failed...." which is 100% correct - Joining a Linkshell should give players a superior option and opportunity to tackle group-based experiences, but it absolutely cannot be the only method for non-endgame character progression.


Edited, Aug 26th 2011 2:10pm by Whales
____________________________
FFXIV - Fellows - Fabul
FFXI - Fellows - Gilgamesh


#27 Aug 26 2011 at 5:30 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,202 posts
Whales wrote:
TwistedOwl wrote:
XIV's gotten better as far as the shouting goes. Especially for leves & grinding. I see those all the time now. And I'll also run into & join light parties while soloing. But some end-game type stuff is left within the linkshells like the faction NMs and dungeons.

And yea, I agree that can be annoying at times, but it can be necessary. Because you're dealing with large groups of gamers with various personalities. It'd be great if you could expect every player on your server to: be the best at their classes/jobs, be less selfish and very helpful to other players, not be one who gets fixated on the shiny and takes the loot for themselves, not be a jerk, play fair, etc.

But that'll never happen, so some grouping and managing of all those players becomes helpful & necessary. Too bad some take it to extremes and never speak/play outside their LS, but that's their decision if they wanna do that.


KaneKitty wrote:
Exactly. I can join the "make a party for me and teleport me to the dungeon" feature in WoW, but 4/5 times there's at least one person who doesn't even seem to know that their class has abilities, let alone how to use them, and who pretty much just loots random items for himself until enough people decide to kick him. Shame if it's the tank or healer.


While I agree with the dynamic differences between Linkshell based parties and pick up groups, that's not the point that's being made though.

It's not that Linkshells or static groups of friends create better environments and are often superior mechanisms for accomplishing group-based tasks - that's a no-brainer. The point is that can't be the only option.

The social aspect of the game can't be tailored so that Linkshells are the only means to achieve group-based activities and character progression, when character progression via group-based activities makes up such a huge part of the game prior to end-game.

The quote is "If the only way to progress or have fun in the game is to join a LS, or if joining a LS is required in order to have fun or talk to people, then the game has failed...." which is 100% correct - Joining a Linkshell should give players a superior option and opportunity to tackle group-based experiences, but it absolutely cannot be the only method for non-endgame character progression.


Edited, Aug 26th 2011 2:10pm by Whales


That is exactly the point i was making.
____________________________
MUTED
#28 Aug 26 2011 at 5:49 PM Rating: Good
***
2,120 posts
Yea I think we're all somewhat saying the same thing there. It's unfortunate that many kinda go into hiding within their shells. I was just adding explanation to the need for linkshells & such, rather than defending those who never talk/play outside of them.

But that gets into the big discussion about how bad the XIV community is rather than the game itself. Either because that's what they're used to from other games, it's what they prefer, or because that's what most others are doing so they join the crowd, a lot of people have been doing it. And like I mentioned, it's nice to see the activity on Selbina lately. There are always shouts for leves & SP parties, many for the r25 dungeon, and sometimes even the r50 dungeon. A lot of people are coming out of their shells to play now.(Thought I'd keep that turtle shell bit goin' -shrugs-)

That sucks if that's not the case on other servers. I totally agree that you shouldn't need to join a linkshell just to get in on efficient level/rank progression.
____________________________

#29 Aug 26 2011 at 9:31 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
224 posts
Thread derailed a little. OP IMO seems to be referring to conversation for the most part, not so much difficulty in activities.

You can be in a LS and still talk to people outside of it whether you want to group with them or not. Conversation doesn't require grouping.
#30 Aug 26 2011 at 9:50 PM Rating: Decent
****
4,150 posts
If you go to the most populated city(Ul'dah for most servers) and ask a question in a populated area, it will usually not be met with a response. Even if it is, the usual response is 'lmgtfy' or 'Go look on XIV wiki'. It is a rare occurrence to find people engaged in discussion outside of linkshell chat and just about as rare for the vets to respond to new players questions through general chat channels, much less direct tells.

To the credit of people who don't respond, most of these questions are followed by a string of related questions that could usually be found by using google or wiki. I think that is why most people just don't say anything at all.


____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#31 Aug 26 2011 at 10:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
224 posts
Because the ability exists to spend several minutes searching for information on ones own is a good reason for everyone to not spend a couple seconds to answer a question, right?. "You can find that on Google, don't bother me." Sounds like... something.

If the question is something they should know by playing the game itself I might ignore it. If it's someone clearly just being obnoxious I wont bother.

If I know the answer, generally I'll answer instead of remaining silent because "most of these questions are followed by a string of related questions that could usually be found by using google or wiki".
#32 Aug 27 2011 at 5:16 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
676 posts
The quietness of the game is one of the major reasons I don't play it very often now. In fact, I've already gone back to FFXI and started replaying it with a new character. It's all very well to say you should join a linkshell, but also entirely pointless advice when asking for one in shout yields little to no response.

There have been a few very helpful people, some of which pointed me in the right direction for the recent bombard event so I won't say that everyone is like it, but it does appear that the majority of the community will rarely speak to people outside of their linkshells or circle of friends.

Truth be told, I've never played an MMO that's this quiet before. It's almost eerie.
____________________________

FFXI: Siren Server: Seiowan Lvl 99 WHM, SCH, BLM
FFXIV: Ragnarok Server: Lemuria Glitterhands All Classes 50
#33 Aug 28 2011 at 3:04 PM Rating: Good
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
The one LS I'm in had 25 members, and now they're all MIA, myself included more or less. So the few times I do log in I basically have no LS, which makes doing anything incredibly painful and unfun.

Edited, Aug 28th 2011 4:08pm by bsphil
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#34 Aug 30 2011 at 3:12 PM Rating: Good
Sage
*
103 posts
when I did play I would have a tab filtered for linkshell and tells because it would be pretty easy to miss important messages.

Not that I didn't want to open world chat, but most people chose not too. I think it was the way they initially handled the chat filter system, also coupled with a few others like... ffxi cliques, and your standard buttheads. I think most of it falls on chat filters though, and being afk. Sorry for your bad experience!
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 18 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (18)