XI's update is tomorrow. XIV's 1.19 has yet to get an official date.
There's a current theory that it may be 9/21. Because:
- It was announced for "late Septamber" and that has yet to be changed.
- Officially joining Grand Companies is a part of 1.19, and there's an event to commemorate the opening of official enlistment in Grand Companies beginning 9/22.
- SE has yet to interrupt an even with a pre-planned patch. The current event ends 9/20. So that's why if it were going to happen in September, it'd likely happen 9/21, the one day between the two events for the rest of late September.
- In the past two weeks, there has been a significant amount of official posts of 1.19 content, which usually occurs as they ramp up to a patch release.
- A lot of what is in 1.19 was intended to be implemented by the end of summer, which is 9/23.
Again, it's just a theory, and nothing official has been stated. But if not 9/21, it'll likely be pushed back to October. Edited, Sep 18th 2011 11:30pm by Sephrick