Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Has anyone spiritbonded their reindeer suit?Follow

#1 Dec 21 2011 at 2:31 PM Rating: Good
***
3,825 posts
Just curious if it would net anything a little extra special
____________________________
FFXI:Sylph - Perrin 75 Hume THF; Retired (At least from my use any way)
EVE Online:ScraperX; Retired
WAR:IronClaw- Peryn SW;SkullThrone- Grymloc BO; Retired


#2 Dec 21 2011 at 3:02 PM Rating: Good
*
88 posts
not possible
____________________________

-Sanctus-
World Of Warcraft: ~Retired~
Sanctuss - 45 Orc Shaman - Lightnings Blade
Evokur - 70 Blood Elf Warlock - Mug'Thol

Final Fantasy 11: ~Retired~
|Quetzalcoatl|
WHM40 SMN80 PLD62 BRD33 WAR31 NIN18 DRG25 BLM15
Elvaan Male
Sandoria Rank 8
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?152468
Avatars: O Fenrir: O

#3 Dec 21 2011 at 3:04 PM Rating: Good
***
3,825 posts
xSanctusx wrote:
not possible


It's got the bar, I thought only items without a bar couldn't be?
____________________________
FFXI:Sylph - Perrin 75 Hume THF; Retired (At least from my use any way)
EVE Online:ScraperX; Retired
WAR:IronClaw- Peryn SW;SkullThrone- Grymloc BO; Retired


#4 Dec 21 2011 at 3:08 PM Rating: Decent
*
88 posts
it says non-convertible on it. All items have the bar, but once it fills up you cant do anything with it
____________________________

-Sanctus-
World Of Warcraft: ~Retired~
Sanctuss - 45 Orc Shaman - Lightnings Blade
Evokur - 70 Blood Elf Warlock - Mug'Thol

Final Fantasy 11: ~Retired~
|Quetzalcoatl|
WHM40 SMN80 PLD62 BRD33 WAR31 NIN18 DRG25 BLM15
Elvaan Male
Sandoria Rank 8
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?152468
Avatars: O Fenrir: O

#5 Dec 21 2011 at 3:24 PM Rating: Good
***
3,530 posts
Now I haven't logged on in quite a while... just how reindeer-suity is the equipment in question? I think I'm imagining something that's way too outlandish to have been put into the game but, recently, I can't be too sure. Is anyone willing to post a screenshot? XD
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#6 Dec 21 2011 at 3:28 PM Rating: Good
**
325 posts
It looks like soft fuzzy footy pajamas with an antlers on the hood. Cute on a few races, disturbing on others.

http://sumasusisters.blogspot.com/2011/12/starlight-celebration.html
#7 Dec 21 2011 at 3:28 PM Rating: Decent
*
88 posts
KaneKitty wrote:
Now I haven't logged on in quite a while... just how reindeer-suity is the equipment in question? I think I'm imagining something that's way too outlandish to have been put into the game but, recently, I can't be too sure. Is anyone willing to post a screenshot? XD



enjoy lol

http://www.gwcdn.com/albums/images/4ef24f5f89118b7f5e005695.jpg
____________________________

-Sanctus-
World Of Warcraft: ~Retired~
Sanctuss - 45 Orc Shaman - Lightnings Blade
Evokur - 70 Blood Elf Warlock - Mug'Thol

Final Fantasy 11: ~Retired~
|Quetzalcoatl|
WHM40 SMN80 PLD62 BRD33 WAR31 NIN18 DRG25 BLM15
Elvaan Male
Sandoria Rank 8
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?152468
Avatars: O Fenrir: O

#8 Dec 21 2011 at 3:29 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
852 posts
Wow....
____________________________
#9 Dec 21 2011 at 3:39 PM Rating: Decent
49 posts
xSanctusx wrote:
KaneKitty wrote:
Now I haven't logged on in quite a while... just how reindeer-suity is the equipment in question? I think I'm imagining something that's way too outlandish to have been put into the game but, recently, I can't be too sure. Is anyone willing to post a screenshot? XD



enjoy lol

http://www.gwcdn.com/albums/images/4ef24f5f89118b7f5e005695.jpg

As stated, disturbing on others...

And cute on some:
http://i.imgur.com/JKYxy.jpg
#10 Dec 21 2011 at 4:56 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,609 posts
The Lala looks like my 2 year old when she fit into her lamb pjs :) so cute!
____________________________


"I've never watched a nuclear explosion myself. That's a couple of degrees of stupid above my limit"- Old Man Harris
#11 Dec 21 2011 at 5:52 PM Rating: Good
***
3,825 posts
I hadn't done the materia quest it now shows >.> (feel dumb I do)
____________________________
FFXI:Sylph - Perrin 75 Hume THF; Retired (At least from my use any way)
EVE Online:ScraperX; Retired
WAR:IronClaw- Peryn SW;SkullThrone- Grymloc BO; Retired


#12 Dec 21 2011 at 6:04 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,226 posts
Even if it could be converted, the suit would probably be from the body slot and the antlers from the head slot. And it would all be tier I vendor trash.

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/guide/materia03.html

Edited, Dec 21st 2011 7:05pm by Almalexia
____________________________
w(°o°)w
#13 Dec 21 2011 at 6:08 PM Rating: Good
***
3,825 posts
Almalexia wrote:
Even if it could be converted, the suit would probably be from the body slot and the antlers from the head slot. And it would all be tier I vendor trash.

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/guide/materia03.html

Edited, Dec 21st 2011 7:05pm by Almalexia


Yeah I figured it out, I just had no interest in materia really as I've been solo playing, but since I jumped 5 levels and hit 50 today; I can start equiping my PGL and started thinking about (but not too hard obviously or I woulda looked up a guide) materia.
____________________________
FFXI:Sylph - Perrin 75 Hume THF; Retired (At least from my use any way)
EVE Online:ScraperX; Retired
WAR:IronClaw- Peryn SW;SkullThrone- Grymloc BO; Retired


#14 Dec 21 2011 at 6:36 PM Rating: Good
***
3,530 posts
Thanks for the screenshots to all who posted them... they're more unique looking than I thought they would be, but all I really gathered from this conversation is that Sanctus looks like he shouldn't be left alone with children. XD
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#15 Dec 22 2011 at 2:17 AM Rating: Good
*
88 posts
KaneKitty wrote:
Thanks for the screenshots to all who posted them... they're more unique looking than I thought they would be, but all I really gathered from this conversation is that Sanctus looks like he shouldn't be left alone with children. XD



lol my name isn't Sandusky Thefarter

I'm perfectly safe around children...especially lalafel ones

Ps
Lol iPad just suggested falafel as a autocorrect for lalafel
____________________________

-Sanctus-
World Of Warcraft: ~Retired~
Sanctuss - 45 Orc Shaman - Lightnings Blade
Evokur - 70 Blood Elf Warlock - Mug'Thol

Final Fantasy 11: ~Retired~
|Quetzalcoatl|
WHM40 SMN80 PLD62 BRD33 WAR31 NIN18 DRG25 BLM15
Elvaan Male
Sandoria Rank 8
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?152468
Avatars: O Fenrir: O

#16 Dec 22 2011 at 9:48 AM Rating: Good
***
3,530 posts
xSanctusx wrote:
I'm perfectly safe around children...especially lalafel ones
Ps
Lol iPad just suggested falafel as a autocorrect for lalafel


I'm sorry, but I don't trust anyone who owns a "LoliPad," whatever that is.
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 21 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (21)