Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Lead Coblyns?Follow

#1 Jan 09 2012 at 3:06 PM Rating: Good
40 posts
What happened to all the Lead Coblyns that were at Camp Horizon? Or anywhere for that matter? I know that some are still there but you used to be able to make a camp out of them and now I can't find more than two together.

Edited, Jan 9th 2012 4:15pm by Midknighter
#2 Jan 09 2012 at 3:34 PM Rating: Good
**
326 posts
I don't actually know... I keep suggesting camp locations to people that my sister and I used while leveling up but SE keeps moving the mobs around.

I also don't think coblyns are much good for grinding on anymore, at least not the mob to grind on like they once were.

Why do you ask? People might be able to help you fill the void the missing Lead Coblyns left with more information.
#3 Jan 09 2012 at 3:50 PM Rating: Decent
40 posts
Yea just can't seem to find a certain area to grind right now, every place I look up and take time to go to, there's no mobs there. I'm a level 19 Marauder. Any camps I should go to in my near future for future levels would be great too. Thanks :)

Edited, Jan 9th 2012 4:55pm by Midknighter
#4 Jan 09 2012 at 3:55 PM Rating: Good
***
3,825 posts
Camp options have drastically changed, mostly for the better IMO.
____________________________
FFXI:Sylph - Perrin 75 Hume THF; Retired (At least from my use any way)
EVE Online:ScraperX; Retired
WAR:IronClaw- Peryn SW;SkullThrone- Grymloc BO; Retired


#5 Jan 09 2012 at 5:58 PM Rating: Good
40 posts
Perrin, ****** Superhero wrote:
Camp options have drastically changed, mostly for the better IMO.


I have no problem with SE changing the camps, I just wish that that every single website containing a guide for this game wasn't so outdated. Was physical level taken out as well?

Edited, Jan 9th 2012 6:59pm by Midknighter
#6 Jan 09 2012 at 6:08 PM Rating: Good
**
326 posts
Yes, physical level is a thing of the past.
#7 Jan 09 2012 at 7:04 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
447 posts
Midknighter wrote:
Yea just can't seem to find a certain area to grind right now, every place I look up and take time to go to, there's no mobs there. I'm a level 19 Marauder. Any camps I should go to in my near future for future levels would be great too. Thanks :)

Edited, Jan 9th 2012 4:55pm by Midknighter


The crabs Northeast of Camp Bloodshore. 20-24.

Then move to the crabs Southeast of Shore, Northeast of Cedarwood. 25-29

When you level, post again and I'll give you a nice grind spot, if that's your thing =]

Grinding is much more fun, and faster, in parties, though...
____________________________
Djigga, please. Highland Hyurs can't jump.

[ffxivsig]1807250[/ffxivsig]
#8 Jan 14 2012 at 4:29 PM Rating: Decent
40 posts
volta1 wrote:
Midknighter wrote:
Yea just can't seem to find a certain area to grind right now, every place I look up and take time to go to, there's no mobs there. I'm a level 19 Marauder. Any camps I should go to in my near future for future levels would be great too. Thanks :)

Edited, Jan 9th 2012 4:55pm by Midknighter


The crabs Northeast of Camp Bloodshore. 20-24.

Then move to the crabs Southeast of Shore, Northeast of Cedarwood. 25-29

When you level, post again and I'll give you a nice grind spot, if that's your thing =]

Grinding is much more fun, and faster, in parties, though...


Great! Thank you so much! And yea I would love to party up with people but there's pretty much no one on my server.
#9 Jan 16 2012 at 6:05 PM Rating: Decent
40 posts
1 more thing, every time I try to complete these leves, a Fiend in the Flock, and a Roseling by any other name, it says that i abort the mission, yet all I am trying to do is get to Cassiopeia Hollow, which is where the highlighted circles during the leves are telling me to go to, bet every time that I go in it aborts the mission, what gives?

Oh and all the crabs Northeast of bloodshore are 20-22. Did find a good spot of Cassiopeias at 23-26 though.





Edited, Jan 16th 2012 7:41pm by Midknighter
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 21 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (21)