So I have had more than a few PM's about this and here is the deal:
The old forums I used to host also had the directory where those files were located. Someone hacked those forums and were using up inodes with my host at a pretty ferocious rate, at the point where my account was suspended until I dealt with the situation. The directory where the forums were hosted was obliterated, along with my files. I apparently don't have any of the source code left, I've checked my NAS and every piece of storage I can find without luck. I'm hoping someone here saved the .MSI file that I had originally distributed and if so I can disassemble those files and recreate my source code with little fuss. If you have the file please send me a PM and I'll give you my email address to send it to.