Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Giving away Free buddypass/collectors edition box.Follow

#1 Apr 26 2012 at 1:13 PM Rating: Decent
*
242 posts
Hey guys I am finally giving away my buddy pass and the whole collectors box in a drawing since i hit 500 subs for my game reviews. I know i am harsh on the game and I might not like it but that is just my opinion. I still know you guys enjoy it and would like to let some one else enjoy it so here is your chance for it! only rules are sub and comment. There are other prizes also!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV1DS9FQipA

Good luck to all of you!





Edited, Apr 26th 2012 3:53pm by elicuevas
#2 Apr 26 2012 at 1:28 PM Rating: Good
**
493 posts
Yeaahhhhh....no.

Edit: I feel bad because I gave your terribad channel a view just to see what you were all about. Oh boy, a buddy pass for giving you subs/views from a person who dislikes FFXIV! What a great prize! Leave please. If I needed an account, I'd rather pay $20 than help your youtube fame.

Edited, Apr 26th 2012 3:56pm by lolrockboy
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Yep. Every netbook with an atom processor nowadays plays WoW.
****, I am sure with some tweaking it would run on an iphone.
Or even on the LCD display of my microwave.
#3 Apr 26 2012 at 1:50 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,530 posts
Can I unsubscribe after the contest?

Never mind, still wouldn't be worth it.
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#4 Apr 26 2012 at 1:59 PM Rating: Default
*
242 posts
lolrockboy wrote:
Yeaahhhhh....no.

Edit: I feel bad because I gave your terribad channel a view just to see what you were all about. Oh boy, a buddy pass for giving you subs/views from a person who dislikes FFXIV! What a great prize! Leave please. If I needed an account, I'd rather pay $20 than help your youtube fame.

Edited, Apr 26th 2012 3:56pm by lolrockboy


What a great community I am missing out on.......
#5 Apr 26 2012 at 2:04 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,530 posts
elicuevas wrote:
What a great community I am missing out on.......

But why on earth would you expect the FFXIV community to like you?
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#6 Apr 26 2012 at 2:05 PM Rating: Good
***
1,083 posts
elicuevas wrote:
lolrockboy wrote:
Yeaahhhhh....no.

Edit: I feel bad because I gave your terribad channel a view just to see what you were all about. Oh boy, a buddy pass for giving you subs/views from a person who dislikes FFXIV! What a great prize! Leave please. If I needed an account, I'd rather pay $20 than help your youtube fame.

Edited, Apr 26th 2012 3:56pm by lolrockboy


What a great community I am missing out on.......


Yeah, a community that believes in NOT giving free promotion to reviews that trash FFXIV. What a concept.

I passed.
____________________________
Wada: "There may be some areas of testing that were lacking or too rigid."
#7 Apr 26 2012 at 2:16 PM Rating: Decent
*
242 posts
I wasnt trying to have the FFXIV community like me. I was just trying to do a nice thing and let you guys have a free copy of FFXIV. I see posts about it on here every once in awhile. I was just trying to help someone out it they wanted to try it or wanted a spouse or a friend to play with them. My apologize for trying to be giving.

Edited, Apr 26th 2012 4:18pm by elicuevas
#8 Apr 26 2012 at 2:19 PM Rating: Default
**
924 posts
elicuevas wrote:
I wasnt trying to have the FFXIV like me. I was just trying to let you guys have a free copy of FFXIV. I see posts about it on here every once in awhile. I was just trying to help someone out it they wanted to try it or wanted a spouse or a friend to play with them. My apologize for trying to be giving and speaking my mind at times.


If you like the game and post about it. Zam will hate you.
If you hate the game and post about it. Zam will hate you.

Zam hates me. Just a fact of life. Most of the green people here (aside from a couple I know ^.~) are like the high school bullies and they get fed and feed all those around them with daily drivel.

I subscribed and commented. More family that plays the game the better so we all can enjoy :)

Edit:
Case in point, my current karma ^.~

Edited, Apr 26th 2012 1:28pm by Elionara
____________________________
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=18309
Quote:
Like Final Fantasy XI, the game specs will be extremely high for the time, but in about 5 years, an average machine can run it on max settings with little to no issues. Tanaka also expressed interest in making a benchmark program available.

FilthMcNasty wrote:
I endorse this thread.
#9 Apr 26 2012 at 2:54 PM Rating: Good
***
3,177 posts
If you complain about how ZAM hates you, ZAM will hate you.
____________________________
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Grover Eyeveen - Hyperion Server
Viva Eorzea Free Company/Linkshell Leader - Hyperion Server

Aegis Server (2012-2013)
Figaro Server (2010-2012)

Final Fantasy XI:
Retired

Blog
#10 Apr 26 2012 at 2:55 PM Rating: Decent
**
924 posts
UltKnightGrover wrote:
If you complain about how ZAM hates you, ZAM will hate you.


The first rule of ZAM Hate Club. We don't talk about ZAM Hate Club.
____________________________
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=18309
Quote:
Like Final Fantasy XI, the game specs will be extremely high for the time, but in about 5 years, an average machine can run it on max settings with little to no issues. Tanaka also expressed interest in making a benchmark program available.

FilthMcNasty wrote:
I endorse this thread.
#11 Apr 26 2012 at 4:57 PM Rating: Good
***
1,083 posts
elicuevas wrote:
I wasnt trying to have the FFXIV community like me. I was just trying to do a nice thing and let you guys have a free copy of FFXIV. I see posts about it on here every once in awhile. I was just trying to help someone out it they wanted to try it or wanted a spouse or a friend to play with them. My apologize for trying to be giving.

Edited, Apr 26th 2012 4:18pm by elicuevas


You're not being 'giving'. You're trading a copy of FFXIV for subs and comments on your crappy review of FFXIV. People think the trade sucks. That's it.
____________________________
Wada: "There may be some areas of testing that were lacking or too rigid."
#12 Apr 26 2012 at 5:10 PM Rating: Decent
*
242 posts
rikkuotaku wrote:
elicuevas wrote:
I wasnt trying to have the FFXIV community like me. I was just trying to do a nice thing and let you guys have a free copy of FFXIV. I see posts about it on here every once in awhile. I was just trying to help someone out it they wanted to try it or wanted a spouse or a friend to play with them. My apologize for trying to be giving.

Edited, Apr 26th 2012 4:18pm by elicuevas


You're not being 'giving'. You're trading a copy of FFXIV for subs and comments on your crappy review of FFXIV. People think the trade sucks. That's it.


...You realized this wasnt a FFXIV review in anyway.....what so ever....the last ffxiv video i did was over 2 years ago.. why would i care about getting comments on that? Getting subs by giving things away will only get temp subs. I hit 500 with out doing this so for me hitting 500 i am giving back as a way of saying thanks. Also your argument has no foundation for the simple fact that you honestly think i came to this a ffxiv board thinking "OMG this will make my subs go through the roof if i give away a free copy of ffxiv away!!!" No...I honestly thought people would say o cool thank you for a chance at the collectors stuff and a free buddy pass. I understoof coming to a ffxiv website to maybe expect 3-5 subs for giving away a free copy. If i was marketing an item for subs i would have said in my original paragraph or in the title hey im giving away a free hd pocket camcorder....but i didnt. But please feel free to give me advice with your vast knowledge on youtube and marketing.
#13 Apr 26 2012 at 5:30 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,530 posts
elicuevas wrote:
I understoof coming to a ffxiv website to maybe expect 3-5 subs for giving away a free copy.


Yeah, guys, lay off: he understoof coming to a website! Smiley: bah
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#14 Apr 26 2012 at 10:55 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
315 posts
Typos happen and we don't always catch them so to calll someone out on it is just as stupid as making the mistake in the first place.

Also who cares what he's trying to do I see threads asking for free buddy passes all the time so if you're one of those people I'd say jump on this if you can it won't hurt anyone.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 19 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (19)