Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
This Forum is Read Only

SE, seriously, I think you need a corporate intervention.Follow

#52 Aug 09 2012 at 6:10 PM Rating: Default
***
2,202 posts
You guys really like to argue huh
____________________________
MUTED
#53 Aug 09 2012 at 6:42 PM Rating: Good
***
3,530 posts
Hyrist wrote:
Intervening upon Square Enix would be like trying to talk reason to a Hydra with a drinking problem.

It's the Hydra heads that are drinking that are the ones you need to talk to, but try figuring that which is that when the entire creature gets effected by the drunkenness.

So, which heads would you talk to?


Oh, come on, you can make a more convoluted analogy than that! You're barely trying! Smiley: lol
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#54 Aug 10 2012 at 7:38 AM Rating: Good
***
3,825 posts
Oh noes Blizzard needs a corporate intervention now too...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/08/09/its-official-blizzard-hacked-account-information-stolen/
____________________________
FFXI:Sylph - Perrin 75 Hume THF; Retired (At least from my use any way)
EVE Online:ScraperX; Retired
WAR:IronClaw- Peryn SW;SkullThrone- Grymloc BO; Retired


#55 Aug 10 2012 at 9:07 AM Rating: Decent
****
4,151 posts
Perrin, ****** Superhero wrote:


The difference here is that SE made a poor decision. They handled the Kotaku situation well, but it wasn't really done in a timely manner. Their customers were in the dark for days.

Blizz on the other hand, they had a security breach. They weren't compromised by any fault of their own(arguable I guess), but what stands out here is that they responded almost instantly and have been transparent through the entire process.

Ultimately, my view of the way either company conducts business is relatively unchanged.

____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#56 Aug 10 2012 at 9:33 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,773 posts
KaneKitty wrote:
Hyrist wrote:
Intervening upon Square Enix would be like trying to talk reason to a Hydra with a drinking problem.

It's the Hydra heads that are drinking that are the ones you need to talk to, but try figuring that which is that when the entire creature gets effected by the drunkenness.

So, which heads would you talk to?


Oh, come on, you can make a more convoluted analogy than that! You're barely trying! Smiley: lol


It wasn't a bad effort for two drinks in. Booze is expensive, ya know. If you want something truly messed up, you're going to need to be the one providing the drinks.
#57 Aug 10 2012 at 10:25 AM Rating: Good
****
4,151 posts
Hyrist wrote:
It wasn't a bad effort for two drinks in.


You must weigh 70 pounds.
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#58 Aug 10 2012 at 10:56 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,773 posts
Under twice that, so yeah I'm a lightweight.

But, keep in my my favorite drink is a long island ice tea.
#59 Aug 10 2012 at 11:42 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
64 posts
Hyrist wrote:
Under twice that, so yeah I'm a lightweight.

But, keep in my my favorite drink is a long island ice tea.


Normally I like to stay on topic, but I must say this is an excellent drink :)
#60 Aug 10 2012 at 6:31 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
852 posts
Hyrist wrote:
Under twice that, so yeah I'm a lightweight.

But, keep in my my favorite drink is a long island ice tea.


Damnit, Hyrist. Now I have to like you.
____________________________
#61 Aug 10 2012 at 8:02 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
9,997 posts
That's my favorite drink, too, while we're liking people solely on that basis.
____________________________
Hyrist wrote:
Ok, now we're going to get slash fiction of Wint x Kachi somehere... rule 34 and all...

Never confuse your inference as the listener for an implication of the speaker.

Good games are subjective like good food is subjective. You're not going to seriously tell me that there's not a psychological basis for why pizza is great and lutefisk is revolting. The thing about subjectivity is that, as subjects go, humans actually have a great deal in common.
#62 Aug 10 2012 at 8:10 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
64 posts
It's got all things that are good!
#63 Aug 10 2012 at 8:46 PM Rating: Default
****
4,151 posts
I drink Highballs... with the devil Smiley: cool
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
1 2 Next »
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 16 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (16)