I'm just trying to catchup with the current state of the game and hopefully find out any news on 2.0.
* What is the state of food & drink? Maybe it was just me, but back during NA release, it didn't seem like the food/drink
buffs really do much. Will there be any major changes to food & drink buffs when 2.0 comes out?
* Has the crafting system been changed since NA release? How do they address crafting bots? Do they look for
crafting botters outside of the city? I remember this one guy botting in a small cave out in the wilderness for weeks at a time.
* Have there been any changes to fishing / botany / mining since NA release? Will the current gathering system
be the same when 2.0 comes out?
* Back when I played both CON and THM, I felt that the THM was a better healer. Were both magic jobs supposed to
be healers? Since I've been gone, have they made any adjustments to them?
* Has there been any adjustments to the CON offensive spells? Back when I was on NM hunting teams, I was told
that I should be casting all thse elemental DoT spells. Is that still the case?
* Is there a good Wiki article or writeup on the advance jobs like White and Black Mage?
* Will there be a beta test for the PC version of 2.0?
* Have there been any major changes to equipment damage and seeking a crafter to fix your gear?
* Are retainers and market wards still the main way to buy/sell/repair? Any news if the current market ward
system will be used in 2.0?
* I personally burnt myself out during the first month at game release with crafting. Since I like the magic using jobs and
the archer, what crafting & gathering jobs should I concentrate on? Is there a write up somewhere for the crafting &
gathering jobs for mage types?
* How reliable is the macro system? Can the macros be messed up with lag?
* The post that had the Summoner screenshot, where those real?