Forum Settings
This Forum is Read Only

Buy now or wait?Follow

#1 Oct 23 2012 at 8:15 AM Rating: Decent
I'd like to try this game when ARR begins, given that you can get a copy for cheap now, should I buy a copy of the game now and use the account code when ARR starts (if it will let me) or do you think the ARR box will come with some kind of promotional item and be around the same price point?

#2 Oct 23 2012 at 9:59 AM Rating: Decent
9 posts
I'm pretty sure SE recalled all of their units for XIV that were in stores (at least major stores, there could be some good deals hiding out somewhere). As far as I can tell on amazon, it will be cheaper to wait for ARR to come out. New copies of XIV are ranging from $59.99 to $90, and of course you don't want a used one.
#3 Oct 23 2012 at 12:38 PM Rating: Decent
1,163 posts
As you said, there probably will be an in-game item or other incentive to buy the New ARR box when it releases. Not to mention the fact the first replier said about copies being hard to find and not wanting a used one.

I would just wait and get ARR when it hits the shelf.
#4 Oct 24 2012 at 6:08 AM Rating: Decent
Thanks guys! I just saw a few here in my town for $19 new, thought maybe it would be cheaper. I'll probably just wait for ARR.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (1)