Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

I think ARR will taste like chicken.Follow

#1 Feb 27 2013 at 10:05 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
9,997 posts
Wark!
____________________________
Hyrist wrote:
Ok, now we're going to get slash fiction of Wint x Kachi somehere... rule 34 and all...

Never confuse your inference as the listener for an implication of the speaker.

Good games are subjective like good food is subjective. You're not going to seriously tell me that there's not a psychological basis for why pizza is great and lutefisk is revolting. The thing about subjectivity is that, as subjects go, humans actually have a great deal in common.
#2 Feb 27 2013 at 10:15 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
Kentucky Fried Chocobo?
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#3 Feb 27 2013 at 10:22 PM Rating: Good
*
73 posts
Eorzean Roasted*
#4 Feb 27 2013 at 10:23 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,675 posts
Kweh!
#5 Feb 27 2013 at 10:28 PM Rating: Default
***
1,102 posts
I disagree! Clearly Yoshida made ARR with pork intentions!
____________________________
------------------
#6 Feb 27 2013 at 10:36 PM Rating: Decent
**
618 posts
Except there is a big issue with that thought. What does chicken taste like? chicken?
____________________________
FFXIV Gilgamesh: Nghthawk Evenfall
FFXIV Gilgamesh: Nytehawk Evenfall


Time is but a window,
Death is but a doorway,
I'll Be Back
#7 Feb 27 2013 at 10:44 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
9,997 posts
Let's just hope it's not the original recipe. Smiley: wink
____________________________
Hyrist wrote:
Ok, now we're going to get slash fiction of Wint x Kachi somehere... rule 34 and all...

Never confuse your inference as the listener for an implication of the speaker.

Good games are subjective like good food is subjective. You're not going to seriously tell me that there's not a psychological basis for why pizza is great and lutefisk is revolting. The thing about subjectivity is that, as subjects go, humans actually have a great deal in common.
#8 Feb 27 2013 at 10:44 PM Rating: Good
SillyHawk wrote:
Except there is a big issue with that thought. What does chicken taste like? chicken?


It tastes like frog legs, apparently.
____________________________
Our team is like a flock of woodpeckers in a petrified forest. We just need to keep working and keep an eye open for opportunity.

FFXI
Toofar - Asura (Formerly of Lakshmi (Garuda)) - WHM BLM SMN
Rafoot - Asura (Formerly of Lakshmi (Garuda)) - THF SAM BRD
#9 Feb 27 2013 at 10:46 PM Rating: Good
*
88 posts
Chicken tastes Fowl ;)
#10 Feb 27 2013 at 10:47 PM Rating: Decent
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
I want Colonel Sanders to be an NPC now.

Edited, Feb 27th 2013 11:48pm by catwho
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#11 Feb 28 2013 at 12:51 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
412 posts
Boneless only
#12 Feb 28 2013 at 2:20 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,313 posts
GDLYL wrote:
Boneless only

Boneless is for fat mutants.
____________________________
Eithne Draocht
My IG: archaicmachinery - Friend me!
#13 Feb 28 2013 at 2:37 AM Rating: Decent
*
79 posts
are you sure there isnt some horse in there ?

(UK/EU joke)
#14 Feb 28 2013 at 2:48 AM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
BlackstarrStrife wrote:
are you sure there isnt some horse in there ?

(UK/EU joke)


I think you mean Horse-Bird lol
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#15 Feb 28 2013 at 2:52 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
728 posts
It my or may not taste like chicken, but if it does the true question will be what sauce will go best with it? BBQ, Bleu Cheese, General Tso's? Truly a question that only time can answer.
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#16 Mar 01 2013 at 1:28 PM Rating: Decent
**
793 posts
BlackstarrStrife wrote:
are you sure there isnt some horse in there ?

(UK/EU joke)


We have Ikea in NA too... :P
____________________________
I might be an onion thief, but I'm still a thief.™





#17 Mar 01 2013 at 2:14 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,755 posts
DamienSScott wrote:
It my or may not taste like chicken, but if it does the true question will be what sauce will go best with it? BBQ, Bleu Cheese, General Tso's? Truly a question that only time can answer.


The answer is Winsauce, Scott. Winsauce.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 101 All times are in CDT
Callinon, JFrombaugh, Anonymous Guests (99)