Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

A few questions, mainly about lodestone and square accountFollow

#1 Mar 23 2013 at 5:59 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
514 posts
1 :: When I go to log into http://members.square-enix.com/na/, I always get redirected to the EU version for some strange reason. I mean, before I try to log in, the page clearly says NA, but changes to EU upon logging in. This wouldn't be a problem if I could still register my games or it had my already registered games, but the registration format is completely wrong and wont except NA registration codes. It's basically starting me from scratch. BTW, I'm not having any issues logging into https://secure.square-enix.com, it's only the one mentioned above.

EDIT :: Did a test and created an account by linking my facebook, and it logs in as NA, but I can't reclaim my already registered games... this includes FFXIV

2 ::
Lodestone wrote:
There are no characters on this FINAL FANTASY XIV service account. Use of the Lodestone requires an account with at least one character.
Before I stopped playing FFXIV and FFXI(financial issues, also around the time they changed payment options for FFXI) I was able to log into lodestone without any issues, now I get that message. Weird thing about it, if I do a search, I can find my character easily on Lodestone...

3 :: No DRG for party, camp spot site with 30 dmg, but is it for 20 like 30 dmg when you no hit be it for dd, for 30 dmg instead? or half is 10 for 20 dmg?

Edited, Mar 23rd 2013 8:56pm by Demonadrastos
____________________________
DemonAdrastos of Titan(Retired)
PLD83, THF79, NIN85, WAR45, RDM45, SMN31, DRK37, DRG25
Windurst 10, Promathia COMPLETE, Zilart COMPLETE, ToAU 20

Paladin ~ Deimos Adrastos of Behemoth
#2 Mar 23 2013 at 11:47 PM Rating: Good
Demonadrastos wrote:
3 :: No DRG for party, camp spot site with 30 dmg, but is it for 20 like 30 dmg when you no hit be it for dd, for 30 dmg instead? or half is 10 for 20 dmg?

Edited, Mar 23rd 2013 8:56pm by Demonadrastos


Yea uh... hmm bu... what??
____________________________
Our team is like a flock of woodpeckers in a petrified forest. We just need to keep working and keep an eye open for opportunity.

FFXI
Toofar - Asura (Formerly of Lakshmi (Garuda)) - WHM BLM SMN
Rafoot - Asura (Formerly of Lakshmi (Garuda)) - THF SAM BRD
#3 Mar 24 2013 at 7:13 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
You seriously aren't aware of that site meme?

Regarding account questions, have you tried contacting their support?
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#4 Mar 24 2013 at 7:40 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
728 posts
I never fully comprehended that meme.. maybe it is because i always see it out of context lol.
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#5 Mar 24 2013 at 7:52 AM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
Here it is in full context. It's not much better.

Basically, he was asking why dragoons hit harder than rangers even if their weapons had the same base damage. (Because melee attacks are calculated differently from ranged attacks.)
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#6 Mar 24 2013 at 8:16 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
728 posts
catwho wrote:
Here it is in full context. It's not much better.

Basically, he was asking why dragoons hit harder than rangers even if their weapons had the same base damage. (Because melee attacks are calculated differently from ranged attacks.)


That post is pretty hilarious... so many people thinking that it is some profound piece of wisdom... and a lot of trolls >.>
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#7 Mar 24 2013 at 11:30 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
514 posts
When translated properly, it will tell you the secrets to the universe.

As for calling support, no I didn't Wint. I did however after creating my test linked Facebook account and did a Member search, I found my original account, just don't know why I can get into it... And the sad thing is, the NA site lets you delete your account, I deleted my linked facebook account without any problems, but I see no option to delete the EU account. NA account was under settings, but for EU settings just let's you update your info. I even tried doing a password reset, but it still links me to EU.

Also, before I deleted the linked account, When I did the search, I searched under both Username and Emails, and it pulls both the linked and my original up under both searches, so I know it's there and with my original email. EDIT: If I can only delete the EU...

Edited, Mar 24th 2013 1:30pm by Demonadrastos
____________________________
DemonAdrastos of Titan(Retired)
PLD83, THF79, NIN85, WAR45, RDM45, SMN31, DRK37, DRG25
Windurst 10, Promathia COMPLETE, Zilart COMPLETE, ToAU 20

Paladin ~ Deimos Adrastos of Behemoth
#8 Mar 24 2013 at 9:39 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
66 posts
I actually just posted the same problem somewhere else, I found it strange one night that my SE account just disappeared with all the games I had registered threw the year/s. I just took it as they started a new and fresh with the other site.
#9 Mar 24 2013 at 10:05 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
514 posts
Well my account is still there on the NA side, but the I keep getting redirected to a EU ghost account instead of my original. Gonna try contacting customer support tomorrow before or after work.
____________________________
DemonAdrastos of Titan(Retired)
PLD83, THF79, NIN85, WAR45, RDM45, SMN31, DRK37, DRG25
Windurst 10, Promathia COMPLETE, Zilart COMPLETE, ToAU 20

Paladin ~ Deimos Adrastos of Behemoth
#10 Mar 25 2013 at 6:11 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Let us know what happens! Smiley: thumbsup
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#11 Mar 25 2013 at 6:25 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,153 posts
Quote:
Here it is in full context. It's not much better.
Basically, he was asking why dragoons hit harder than rangers even if their weapons had the same base damage. (Because melee attacks are calculated differently from ranged attacks.)

No, little pony, that's just what your brain makes out of it.
The truth is out there. Follow the white rabbit!
#12 Mar 30 2013 at 9:20 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
514 posts
So I have replied in the SE forums, sent an email, and had a Text Chat with EU Support Center to have that EU account Removed/Deleted, and still it's there, and still no emails sent to me saying anything will or has been done... NA member site gives you the option to remove/delete the account yourself without using the support center, yet EU doesn't give this option...
____________________________
DemonAdrastos of Titan(Retired)
PLD83, THF79, NIN85, WAR45, RDM45, SMN31, DRK37, DRG25
Windurst 10, Promathia COMPLETE, Zilart COMPLETE, ToAU 20

Paladin ~ Deimos Adrastos of Behemoth
#13 Apr 03 2013 at 11:17 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
514 posts
A week later I received this from the EU support. I sent one to the EU site since that is what I'm being redirected to.
EU Members Support wrote:
Dear *****,

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We are sorry to hear of your issues with your Members account and we are currently investigating for you.

We will get back in touch as soon as there is an update or if any further information is required.

We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we investigate.
Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre Team


Received this one a day later from the NA support when requesting a solution/fix for NA redirecting to EU
NA Members Support wrote:
Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.
This email has been sent to notify you that your ticket was received and will be responded to within 2 business days (48 hours) of receipt.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay in responding to your ticket directly.

If your issue has already been resolved and you are no longer in need of support, the URL below will provide you with a "Cancel Ticket" option to close your open ticket


Hopefully something good in the next couple of days... I mean, shouldn't it be as simple as removing and unwanted profile?
____________________________
DemonAdrastos of Titan(Retired)
PLD83, THF79, NIN85, WAR45, RDM45, SMN31, DRK37, DRG25
Windurst 10, Promathia COMPLETE, Zilart COMPLETE, ToAU 20

Paladin ~ Deimos Adrastos of Behemoth
#14 Apr 03 2013 at 11:23 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Demonadrastos wrote:
A week later I received this from the EU support. I sent one to the EU site since that is what I'm being redirected to.
EU Members Support wrote:
Dear *****,

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We are sorry to hear of your issues with your Members account and we are currently investigating for you.

We will get back in touch as soon as there is an update or if any further information is required.

We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we investigate.
Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre Team


Received this one a day later from the NA support when requesting a solution/fix for NA redirecting to EU
NA Members Support wrote:
Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.
This email has been sent to notify you that your ticket was received and will be responded to within 2 business days (48 hours) of receipt.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay in responding to your ticket directly.

If your issue has already been resolved and you are no longer in need of support, the URL below will provide you with a "Cancel Ticket" option to close your open ticket


Hopefully something good in the next couple of days... I mean, shouldn't it be as simple as removing and unwanted profile?


PM me if you don't get satisfaction, maybe one of my contacts can help you out or at least escalate your issue.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#15 Apr 03 2013 at 11:31 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
514 posts
Will do, I will give it till Friday Night when I get out of work.
____________________________
DemonAdrastos of Titan(Retired)
PLD83, THF79, NIN85, WAR45, RDM45, SMN31, DRK37, DRG25
Windurst 10, Promathia COMPLETE, Zilart COMPLETE, ToAU 20

Paladin ~ Deimos Adrastos of Behemoth
#16 Apr 03 2013 at 2:25 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
The EU account bug hit one of my LS members in FFXI, too.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#17 Apr 03 2013 at 3:06 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
837 posts
Catwho wrote:
The EU account bug hit one of my LS members in FFXI, too.


Smiley: eek
Look who got a new name! Looking good there. Smiley: lol
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
#18 Apr 03 2013 at 3:29 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
Teravibe wrote:
Catwho wrote:
The EU account bug hit one of my LS members in FFXI, too.


Smiley: eek
Look who got a new name! Looking good there. Smiley: lol


Yes:D Thanks again for the tip about Mistress Darqflame, everyone. I probably ought to put a thank you in my sig for her...
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#19 Apr 03 2013 at 7:13 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
514 posts
It seems to be hitting a lot of people and in 2 ways. 1 way is duplicate NA accounts being created, and the other being NA redirecting to EU. Sadly though, with the redirecting problem, that members account like the NA members account are both linked to the SE Main Account page, so changing the password on the Members or Account page won't work since it changes both NA and EU. For some reason, some bug has prioritized the EU server when it shouldn't even be there. Another strange thing is it doesn't seem to effect new members, at least from what I've seen and read so far.
____________________________
DemonAdrastos of Titan(Retired)
PLD83, THF79, NIN85, WAR45, RDM45, SMN31, DRK37, DRG25
Windurst 10, Promathia COMPLETE, Zilart COMPLETE, ToAU 20

Paladin ~ Deimos Adrastos of Behemoth
#20 Apr 04 2013 at 10:45 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
514 posts
NA Members Support wrote:
Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

We apologize for the trouble and inconvenience you have been experiencing. Our records show that your account was not fully verified which results in you being redirected to the improper site. We have resolved the verification concern and you should be able to register the code properly.


Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.


That's weird, but problem solvedSmiley: nod

EDIT: Clicking Profile Settings still redirects to EU, other than that, I have no problems logging into my NA account.

Edited, Apr 4th 2013 1:28pm by Demonadrastos
____________________________
DemonAdrastos of Titan(Retired)
PLD83, THF79, NIN85, WAR45, RDM45, SMN31, DRK37, DRG25
Windurst 10, Promathia COMPLETE, Zilart COMPLETE, ToAU 20

Paladin ~ Deimos Adrastos of Behemoth
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 95 All times are in CDT
BrokenFox, Thayos, Theonehio, Anonymous Guests (92)